SORT BY Relevancy
When the rich, young man encountered Jesus, he was very brave in asking the following question - "What do I still lack?" After assuring the Lord that he kept all of the commandments, he wanted to know what else was necessary in order to gain eternal life. Unfortunately, the young man didn't like Jesus's answer and "went away sorrowful". How about you? What is holding you back from a closer relationship with Jesus. Are you willing to ask the question and listen to the Lord's answer? Join Gary Zimak as he discusses this challenging, but powerful Biblical encounter and offers suggestions for applying it to your life.
in Self Help
Are you willing ...
to harness the energy you need to create the life you deserve?
Are you willing to be the disciple of your Higher Self?
Are you willing to commit to the daily protocols needed to reestablish your trust in yourself … to become trustworthy for the wounded ones within you?
In this month’s broadcasts Cathryn continues her Free, on-line class entitled, The 2014 Conscious Living Series. Today’s broadcast (the 1st of 3) takes you the next step. Learn what the necessary component is that many of us fail to master.
Take advantage of Cathryn’s offer of a FREE 15-minute Assessment! Call today – 612.710.7720!
Join Rev. Dr. Deborah L. Johnson on "Living in the YES" on Life Conversations Radio Network.
She brings spiritual tools you can use to upgrade your understanding about Spiritual Qualities and how you can apply them in your life as a daily practice.
Tonight, her topic is "What Are You Willing To Release For What You Want? Let's hear more and join the conversation.
Call 347 426 3346 or SKYPE
Rev. Deborah L. Johnson is the founding minister and president of Inner Light Ministries, an omnifaith outreach ministry dedicated to teaching the practical application of universal spiritual principles to all of life’s circumstances.
She holds a vision of oneness, beyond creed and doctrine, and feels particularly called to heal the sense of separation between those adhering to conservative and progressive ideologies.
She is founder and president of The Motivational Institute, an organizational development consulting firm specializing in cultural diversity serving the public, private, and non-profit sectors. As a dynamic public speaker, she is known for her ability to bring clarity to complex and emotionally charged issues.
For more information about Rev. Dr. Deborah L. Johnson go to www.DeborahJohnson.org
I definitely believe in taking care of my man. I am okay with being attentive or particularly solicitous and I am willing to do what is required to please My man (Even if that means CATERING to him). What I am not okay with is supplying what amuses him. So I ask myself. Self how far are you willing to go? So I had to think this topic all the way through. When a man is the Maintainer, Protector and Provider of the home, there is NOT anything (with in reason) that as the woman of that said home, I should NOT be willing to do. Above ALL my only job is to please my man as his woman. But... if at anytime I feel I am being mistreated or disrespected some lines will be drawn and that's 100... because Mama didn't raise know fool.
I was raised in a household where we honored God and the husband was the head of the household. Did I see my mom cook, clean, work and take care of the home... YES! Now if that is catering to my man, then I am all in. Based on the video that I shared on Curves In 3D fan page on Facebook catering means something different. The star of the video stated if the man beats you, its okay as the woman I should get down on my knees and apologize for whatever I did.... ERRRKKK Pump the brakes... WHAT! For Real For Real???? First of all if trigger put his hands on me, he should expect to lose said hand... but that's another show... Back to the woman holding camp on this video (you must see it to believe it). She further went on to say, as the woman if he does not want to work, its okay give him half your paycheck... simply because it is a full time job dealing with you.... She also stated that if you did some of these things you would keep your man.
Auntie is going to ask you the same question.... How far are you willing to go?
Hey there Tea Sippers! It's another installment of Don't Come out of a Bag, Wednesday and this time I am going to bring about an umbrella topic that I think touches our lives in all forms.....that topic is SECRETS!! Often times we keep secrets, hold secrets, and let secrets create an alternative reality for us because we are afraid to address them, release them, or hold ourselves accountable for them.
With this edition, I want us to really dig deep and look at Secrets from this angle...
*Polyamorous Relationships: Are you willing to allow your significant other to go outside of the relationship because you are afraid to share that your sexual appetite has lessened or has become non existent?
*Growing Old Gayfully: How many of us are hiding behind the secrets of body changes, image problems, shames of feeling inadequate and yet we are afraid to face what has become our NEW NORMALS?
*Parenting: How many of us are hiding our TRUTHS from our children? Biological Gay parents who have not disclosed themselves to their children are afraid of what consequences?
*Private Lives vs. Secret Rendevous: Is there a difference between being a Private Individual and being a Secret Individual? Can those line blur without anyone recognizing the differences?
We will talk about this PLUS whatever is on your mind.....You KNOW the rules.... We can talk about Whatever is on your mind, right here... right now.. BUT if you come out of a Bag... I will come out of a BIGGER BAG...
so have all of your crumpets together and let's serve up a HOT POT of tea, darlings.
Many Christians have been faithful in praying for material things, praying for their families, praying for others to be healed and delivered, praying for their church and their leaders. But how many have consistently prayed that they enter not into temptation?
And yet, this command of our Lord is just as relevant for us today, as it was for His disciples thousands of years ago.
Why should we be concerned about watching and praying, that we enter not into temptation? Because Matt. 26: 40-41 says :
And He (Jesus) cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with Me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
As storms, trials and tribulations come upon the world, we must watch and pray that we do not give into temptation and deny the Lord Jesus Christ.
Welcome to Living Life On Purpose. A show designed to inspire and encourage you to live. Are you a Willing Vessel or Just Obediant? God is looking for people who are willing to do his Will. Is that person you? Tune in with Pastor Monica as she discusses WILLING VESSELS
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (96 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (21 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- NTEB (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (7 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (7 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- HHH Radio (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)