SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Thursday, July 10, 2014 @ 1pm (CST) Healthy Mind & Body radio is pleased to present DIVORCING WITH DIGNITY with Amber Rogers. While divorce is a painful transition, it does not have to lead to suffering.
Amber Rodgers () teaches sales and entrepreneurship. She is the C.E.O. and Founder of D.I.V.A.S (Divorcing Independent Very Able Survivors,) an educational support organization. She has built several successful businesses including as a top producer for Re/Max for 8 years. As a Speaker/Author she has been featured on FOX, CBS, and NBC television, USA Today, About.com, Biz Link, Digital Journal, and many more.
Amber’s website - http://www.divastogether.com/
Speaker Coop - http://speakercoop.com/amber-rodgers
FaceBook - www.facebook.com/divastogether
I look forward to talking to Amber about this topic to discover what insights she can share with you.
If you have questions for the guest – 818-668-5406
Leave a voicemail question – 214-702-3774
send an email question – firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to you then,
Join us for our 176th episode of The Verbal Submission on Sunday, June 1st, 2014, presented by Kountermove, as hosts Brian Hemminger, Gerry Rodriguez and Ben Thapa talk the latest happenings in the world of mixed martial arts. We'll be talking yesterday's action packed UFC Fight Night 41 and TUF Brazil 3 Finale events and much, much more.
Our special guest will be middleweight Brian Rogers, who just received his masters recently and will be making a big move to Colorado soon.
Welcome Fams . . . join us tonight as we sit and converse with :
Dr. Peter C. Rogers
Dr. Peter C. Rogers, D.D., Ph.D., is a Light-Worker, a Life Coach, Motivational Speaker, Minister of Metaphysics and Spiritual Counselor.
He is the author of Ultimate Truth : Book I, Universal Truth: Thinking Outside the Box : Book II and the up and coming One Hundred Disciplines to Higher Consciousness : A Conclusive Synopsis on Spiritual Principles.
Dr. Rogers is a skilled lecturer and teacher of the Master Key System. He teaches an extensive class and has appeared on several shows to present this ancient system of manifestation formulated by Charles F. Haanel over 100 years ago. In 2010, Dr. Rogers founded a spiritual counseling practice called TRUTH Dynamics to help assist people in their quest for self realization.
At Inner Child we strive to bring you guests who can deliver interesting, empowering information that will assist your insight and growth to become that much more dynamic than you already are.
Join us from 7:00 until 9:00 PM eastern via Skype, your Computer or Call in : 714.816.4751
WCWO star Bob Rogers makes his way back to Da Lounge. He's come a long way in his wrestling career and he's got a whole lot to talk about. He's going to join Stevie and her crew to discuss what's been happening with him and WCWO. Coming off a show where the founder of the company retired, Bob will have plenty to say and who knows whom might call in to respond.
in Self Help
The beat moves you, while his lyrics seduces you! Enjoy brand new, neoteric music from Somnous and be inspired to live your life and dreams OUT LOUD! We will discuss humble beginnings, non-stop laboring and what keeps this young artist inflamed with passion! Join the conversation!
Connect with our host Danielle Rogers: email@example.com OR on Facebook: The Single Connection
Purchase Somnous music on iTunes or http://www.somnousmusic.com/music-shop.
BAM Boxing's Brittany Rogers joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk her start in boxing and how she became the youngest promoter in boxing.Bringing real,competitive boxing back to Philly,Rogers has created her own promotion called Bam Boxing Promotions.Mentored by Russell Peltz,Rogers has learned from one of the best and is putting her own stamp on the future of Philly Boxing.
Brittany Rogers, the youngest female boxing promoter in the Nation starting out at the age of 22, has been an active licensed promoter in the state of Pennsylvania for two years. She is also licensed in the state of New Jersey as a matchmaker.Rogers started out at the Blue Horizon in Philadelphia, PA as an intern with Vernoca Michael and working closely with Don Elbaum. When the building closed in 2010, Rogers was approached by her now mentor, J Russell Peltz and has been working for his company Peltz Boxing and learning from him daily.
"Buck Rogers" on OTR. Buck Rogers is a fictional character who first appeared in Armageddon 2419 A.D. by Philip Francis Nowlan in the August 1928 issue of the pulp magazine Amazing Stories as Anthony Rogers.
In 1932, the Buck Rogers radio program, notable as the first science fiction program on radio, hit the airwaves. It was broadcast in four separate runs with varying schedules. Initially broadcast as a 15 minute show on CBS in 1932, it was on a Monday through Thursday schedule. In 1936, it moved to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule and went off the air the same year. Mutual brought the show back and broadcast it three days a week from April to July 1939 and from May to July 1940, a 30 minute version was broadcast on Saturdays. From September 1946 to March 1947, Mutual aired a 15 minute version on weekdays. The radio show again related the story of our hero Buck finding himself in the 25th century.
Before television, families would gather around the radio every night and imagine with their eyes. Some of the biggest stars of the screen were featured on these popular radio shows. You will be amazed at how interesting radio can be and how your imagination can run wild. Here, you will find well known celebrities such as Bob Hope, Lucille Ball, Jack Benny, and more… . Hosted by Dr. Leigh-Davis. www.DrLeigh-Davis.com or www.IMDb.me/DrLeigh-Davis. Produced by Creative Endeavors. www.cEndeavors.CO.
Sabrina Rogers-Anderson is an experienced sex, dating, and relationships writer. Her work has been published in numerous magazines and websites, including the long-running “Ask Sabrina” column in FHM Australia.
Sabrina will be with me to discuss her book, A Fantastic Sex Life...and How to Get IT! and the writing life.
Legendary billionaire investor Jim Rogers talks with Rick today about the artificial sea of liquidity created by coordinated quantitative easing by central banks. Dr. Ashraf Ramelah, founder of Voice of the Copts, comments about the Islamic beheadings in Mosul, Iraq, and Barack Obama’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (175 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (139 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Aquaman (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (4 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- 2 Black Girls And A Mic (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)