SORT BY Relevancy
This eposidpe we will be discussing beauty and entertainment public relations, with your hosts Anje Collins & Burt Luna
Our guests are:
Charissa Lauren is the co-owner of Pretty Living PR, a firm working internationally with fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands. She is a Publicist and PR Professional with experiences both on-stage and as a production coordinator, she was given a first-hand knowledge of the skills required to thrive as a business and individual. After retiring from the stage, she’s since dedicated her time specializing in public relations to appoint others in the development of their business. While acting as a full-time publicist and business owner, Charissa is also a published writer, her work being featured in numerous magazines. In addition to her passion for writing, she has a strong talent in envisioning productions, and a drive for community fundraising. www.prettylivingpr.com @CharissaLauren on Twitter.
Allyn Lewis – Co-Owner of Living Pretty PR
As a renowned model, dancer, and socialite, Allyn is no stranger to the worlds of fashion and entertainment. Her on-stage experiences has proven to be an asset with business relationships by providing an insider’s point of view. This media mastermind advantages from her varied expertise in turning a vision into a production. ?Allyn’s stage-savvy persona and on-the-go determination benefits both her clients and co-workers while also making her a total package in the industry. Tackling modeling, production, and PR, this blonde-haired, green-eyed vixen is the definition of drive and compassion.
Join host Sarah Uthoff as she catches you up on what's going on in Laura Ingalls Wilder fandom during July 2014. It's a busy one with dates on pageants in Walnut Grove, MN, De Smet, SD, and Mansfield, MO. Plus we have two great podcast episodes scheduled this month. Be sure to tune in and check them out.
Life Full Circle Radio has never shied away from hard topics, especially when it comes to the conversation about race. Well this Saturday we are going to highlight a new platform to discuss the race in a constructive and interactive way. Our Guest this week will be one of the creators of the new “ Talking About Race” Project and regular Life Full Circle Radio contributor Dr. JeffriAnne Wilder. You might be surprised who she is collaborating on with this project.
We are going to talk about race in a new way that not only empowers, but encourages people to think outside out the box.
Join us every week for provocative talk radio about everything from God to Hip Hop. From the stock market to the Android market, your mind is to big to be thinking about so little. Join us every week for the conversation!
Join author Craig Steven Wilder for a discussion of his recent book - Ebony&Ivy: Race, Slavery, and the Troubled History of America's University. Craig Steven Wilder is a professor of American history at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and has taught at Wiliams College and Dartmouth College.
Many of America's revered colleges and universities - from Harvard, Yale, and Princeton to Rutgers, Williams College, and UNC - were soaked in the sweat and the tears, and sometimes the blood of people of color. The earliest academies proclaimed their mission to Christianize the savages of North America, and played a key role in white conquest. Later, the slave economy and higher education grew up together, each nurturing the other. Slavery funded colleges, built campuses, and paid the wages of professors. Enslaved Americans waited on faculty and students; academic leaders aggressively courted the support of slave owners and slave traders. Significantly, as Wilder shows, our leading universities, dependent on human bondage, became breeding grounds for the racist ideas that sustained them.
Ebony and Ivy is a powerful and propulsive study and the first of its kind, revealing a history of oppression behind the institutions usually considered the cradle of liberal politics.
Elivira Guzman is back with an Ask Elvie Segment
Info about our guests:
Cyndy’s career has taken her from her home in Oklahoma to a 20-year entertainment career in Los Angeles, where she served as Director of the Television Division of Bender, Goldman & Helper. Her area of expertise centers on planning and executing media relations programs that achieve high levels of coverage. Cyndy has managed media relations for the Emmy’s, Screen Actors Guild and VH-1 Music Awards shows, as well as top television shows for NBC, CBS, FOX, Carsey-Werner, Aaron Spelling, Disney Channel and 20th Television.
Cyndy served as Suzanne Somers’ personal publicist for more than 10 years, and has worked with Jim Carrey, Jennifer Lopez, Ali Wentworth, Matthew McConaughey, Sandra Bullock, John Lithgow, and Cybill Shepherd to name a few.
Hoenig currently owns and operates Pure PR in Oklahoma City, serving small to large businesses nationwide.
Lashawn Thomas- Atty Miami Entertainment Law Group
The Miami Entertainment Law Group has had the pleasure of representing clients before some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry such as Fremantle Media, ThinkFactory Media, Monami Entertainment, Kinetic Content, Simon & Schuster, Black Entertainment Television, MTV, and Sony Latin.
While it isn't an official Laura Ingalls Wilder site, Old World Wisconsin has long impressed Wisconsin's favorite daughter with an annual event. Last year they expanded to an entire month and the month long event returns this year. Come take part in the World of Little House – June 28, 2014 – July 31, 2014 in Eagle, Wisconsin (an easy drive from Milwaukee). Discover events and activities every day and dress as a Laura character to get $2 off your admission. http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/calendar/event/2399/the-world-of-little-house Join host Sarah Uthoff and Jennifer VanHaaften of Old World Wisconsin to learn more about the event.
We will be having several new Publicists share their adventures of starting a new PR Firm.
Belle and Bold Public Relations is a boutique public relations firm founded by two fresh-faced San Antonio natives, Alanna D'Antonio and Natalie Saldaña. Forming a vivacious duo of inspired, like-minded individuals, D'Antonio and Saldaña's passion for PR is what makes them a powerhouse in the industry. Belle and Bold PR thrives on the relationships it builds with its clients and the media. Taking pride in their unique approach to public relations, D’Antonio and Saldaña ensure each client receives the personal attention and one-of-a-kind strategic planning they deserve. Belle and Bold PR believes in quality service, plain and simple.
Others that will be on :
Kai Rogers founder of Aspire Public Relations
and Sereena Samuel of SS Publicity
We will end the last episode of the year with Tips with Elvie as she talks about preparing yourself for the 2014!
And this episode we will be talking to the guys about how they feel the PR Game has changed and who they think run the industry.
ELLIOT CARLYLE is known as an engineer in the areas of branding, marketing, and public relations actively "building people for global influence. Elliot has worked with fashion week events including Atlanta International Fashion Week, Charleston Fashion Week, Charlotte Fashion Week [Passport For Fashion], and Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York (IMG/CFDA). Elliot’s clients have garnered coverage from various media outlets including Black Enterprise Magazine, ABC Good Morning America, The BIG Idea with Donny Deutsch, CNN, and Fox News; to name a few.
Currently, Elliot Carlyle holds the title of “South Carolina Insider” for Australia-based fashion portal, StyleHunter.com.
And also we have Joshua King- With a passionate love for music and a personality naturally fit for a publicist, Joshua King progressed though his undergraduate degree landing more than nine media and entertainment-based internships, which lead him to the progressing publicist he is today.
?Fly Publicity. Having mastered how to write objectively and accurately, utilize social media for viral and guerrilla marketing, pay attention to detail, publicize and communicate efficiently, edit, research, and meet strenuous deadlines, he assures his clientele an invaluable experience to the top.
Radio icon Chuck Wilder interviews Joe Messina on Political correctness and more!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Starting a new venture business or rolling out a new product or service line means that it is high-time to energize your public relations strategy. Your requisite PR strategy must be developed in such a way that you are able to effectively distinguish your brand from that of your competition. Establishing your identity and sharing your story or only vital two slivers of your PR mix. What six ingredients must you consider as you define your PR plan? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
Holding Consumer Attention by Building Trust
Triggering Your Unique Life-Cycle Strategy
Having trouble getting cases or getting your name out there? This is one of the biggest problems with starting a new group and even for those who have been around a while. PRISM Founder Ol' Spooky gives you some tips on how to succeed in the complexity of Paranormal PR.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (147 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Littany (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SR Forker (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Odwirafo (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Live with Scott and Katie (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- illblogradio (0 chatters)