SORT BY Relevancy
The Wii is the best tool that is underused around the world. Listen in and perhaps you will be inspired to dust off your Wii and get playing again, seriously. Some topics we'll chat about today include:
Wii Exergaming Expert
Seniors and Wii exergaming
Wii Exergaming teams;
You can always talk exergaming with us:
Facebook: Wii Fitness Examiner
Examiner.com: Raina Casarez, National Wii Fitness Examiner
We're going to start a Wii Exergaming book club exergamers. Are you ready? It's not every day that I find a book dedicated to using the Wii with innovative programming.
Similar to Virtual Fitness Wii FAB which was developed by a professional fitness instructor, (yours truly), this book is written by a mathematician and educators.
Meghan Hearn, to quote the back cover briefly is "a mathematics educator and specialist" and Matthew C. Winner a teacher librarian, former elemetary educator holding a BS in elementary education and MS in school library media.
Disclaimer: I did request and receive a Not for Sale/Preview Copy Uncorrected Sample copy of the book in the mail.
The book is available in a number of formats on Amazon.com. Please order through the Wii Fitness Supply Store .
Links mentioned in broadcast:
Music by JaBig can be found on YouTube
Follow mii on
Facebook - Wii Fitness Examiner
Examiner.com - National Wii Fitness Examiner
Twitter - @pendagoddess
Support WEE's everywhere!
Where do U live? I am not asking about your home or office location, I am asking where U really live? Ever thought about it? Do U live in your mind? In your heart? Or in your soul? Do U live inside your own thoughts? Or outside of yours, but inside of others' thoughts? Do U live as part of the problems in your life? Or as part the solutions? Which side of the equation do U belong? Where do U really live? Let's go find out on Wednesday, Feb 12 @ 6pm at Be-live
Talking about Spring Practice Week 2, The Baseball Team, Possible Hoops transfers, We'll recap the first Amigo Episode, as well as NCR stuff:
- March Madness
- Top QBs in the upcoming draft: Bortles, Manziel, Bridgewater, etc. and how 4-5 of the top 10 teams need a QB.
With Special Guest Matt Porter
Miami Hurricanes beat writer, Palm Beach Post.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (37 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (4 chatters)
- Jory Fisher (3 chatters)
- Beyond Insurance (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Moments of Awakening (2 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (2 chatters)
- TripleDarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (1 chatters)
- Psychic Insight With Journey Ryan (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Life is a BLUPRINT (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Alana Reign (0 chatters)