SORT BY Relevancy
Parkinsons Recovery is dedicated to identify any and all options that provide people relief from the symptoms of Parkinson's Disease. Reports indicate Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) is one option that serves this purpose quite well indeed. The program today features Lexie Lindstrom and Julia Schopick, best-selling author of the book, "Honest Medicine" who answer questions about LDN.
Hear all about people who are having wonderful successes taking LDN and also from those who have been presented with challenges related to LDN, especially with reference to convincing their doctors to prescribe it for them. This program is by far, the most informative and inspirational show to date on the benefits of LDN for Parkinson's disease!
Hope you have gotten your Wii on today. I sure have. I wanted to share a review I wrote on a book I received: Teach Math with the Wii. There is so little educational Wii literature that this book is a welcome addition.
The authors love technology and they wish to engage students in the math classroom at the highest level. How to get a greater buy-in? Why, bring the Wii into the classroom, of course.Imagine the students response when they see a Wii in the classroom!
What about you? Do you play the Wii seriously and professionally? Please, we'd love to share your story. Contact Raina at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's schedule an interview on BlogTalk Radio.
For more Wii Exergaming Expert information please click on the links below
National Wii Fitness Examiner
Wii Fitness Examiner Facebook
@Penda on Twitter
A diagnosis of Parkinsons Disease is actually a diagnosis that is made after all other possibilities are eliminated by standard diagnostic tests. As such, Parkinson's Disease is otherwise known as a garbage can diagnosis. During the show today, Sharry Edwards from Sound Health Options is the host and for a switch, Robert Rodgers, Ph.D. from Parkinsons Recovery is the guest. Both offer fresh perspectives on the factors that contribute to the symptoms associated with a diagnosis of Parkinsons Disease. Sharry Edwards is one of eleven contributors to the new book Pioneers of Recovery (www.pioneersofrecovery.com)
Brian Yusem ND's show will give the listener the Underlying Causes of All Disease.
Dr. Brian Yusem ND. has had a career of over 20,000 patients with over a 95% Success Rate, over 2,000 live radio shows as an Investigative Reporter on health and nutrition therapies. He has interviewed some of the most prolific Doctors, Scholars, Teachers, Professors, Olympic Athletes. He loves to give the audience a realistic approach to self empowerment.
This is a starting point for a circular vision of how diseases are created and what to do about them.
Brian Yusem is both doing a radio match with a book series for purchase on Amazon.
The book series will give you total control of your destiny, both in the healthcare field and manefesting your goals.
Brian Yusem's site is the OrganicWellnessNetwork.com where he has many articles for you to follow, as well as, many fun and interesting videos on health and fitness.
He also has BrianYusem.com
Dr. Joe Hickey, MD, discusses the approach he uses in his practive to treating the symptoms of Parkinsons disease. Environmental toxins are presumed to be the triggers for development of Parkinson’s Disease. Examples of toxins as the cause of PD have been well documented such as Manganese toxicity, Carbon Monoxide poisoning, Carbon DiSulfide from the Rayon Industry and MPTP. He will add to this list, environmental exposures such as aluminum, lead, and mercury.
Naturopath Tim Shannon from Portland Oregon provides an overview of Parkinson's with a look at the basic physiology. This will make it easier to see how some solutions may play a part. He discusses some studied treatment options and exciting "creative" Parkinsons Disease options. Dr. Shannon embraces the concept of treating the Parkinson's Disease patient versus the disease only.
From more information visit the Heart of Wellness website: http://heartofwellness.org
Judith Lynne convenes a fascinating program on "The Healing Medicine of Spiritual Practice". Judith has invited three colleagues who share an appreciation for the benefits of spiritual practice as an important part of a formula for wellness. The panel explores the enriching aspects of spiritual practice, including its use in times of compromised health. Practical suggestions for incorporating them into daily life are discussed. Joining Judith Lynne will be spiritual director Oralee Stiles, minister Sandra Gail Pierson, and spiritual counselor Avram Sacks.
Oralee Stiles has been a spiritual director for more than 20 years. She is familiar with healing and praying practices from many traditions. In her personal life she has dealt with deep grief and recovery from critical health crises. Oralee's practice is largely centered in the greater Portland, OR area.
As a minister, counselor and yoga teacher, Sandra Gail Pierson delights in sharing her joy for life, inviting others to engage their own mystical journey with a sense of wonder, humor and love. She can be found enjoying friends, playing with grandchildren, furthering spiritual pursuits and wandering in the mountains.
Avram Sacks has been a spiritual counselor for the past twelve years. Avram supports his clients to open their attention into the silent ocean of Being which exists within all of us, and, from stillness, to investigate the patterns of mind which cause suffering to ourselves and others.
For access to the amazing resources supported by Parkinsons Recovery visit www.parkinsonsrecovery.com
The Wii is the best tool that is underused around the world. Listen in and perhaps you will be inspired to dust off your Wii and get playing again, seriously. Some topics we'll chat about today include:
Wii Exergaming Expert
Seniors and Wii exergaming
Wii Exergaming teams;
You can always talk exergaming with us:
Facebook: Wii Fitness Examiner
Examiner.com: Raina Casarez, National Wii Fitness Examiner
We're going to start a Wii Exergaming book club exergamers. Are you ready? It's not every day that I find a book dedicated to using the Wii with innovative programming.
Similar to Virtual Fitness Wii FAB which was developed by a professional fitness instructor, (yours truly), this book is written by a mathematician and educators.
Meghan Hearn, to quote the back cover briefly is "a mathematics educator and specialist" and Matthew C. Winner a teacher librarian, former elemetary educator holding a BS in elementary education and MS in school library media.
Disclaimer: I did request and receive a Not for Sale/Preview Copy Uncorrected Sample copy of the book in the mail.
The book is available in a number of formats on Amazon.com. Please order through the Wii Fitness Supply Store .
Links mentioned in broadcast:
Music by JaBig can be found on YouTube
Follow mii on
Facebook - Wii Fitness Examiner
Examiner.com - National Wii Fitness Examiner
Twitter - @pendagoddess
Support WEE's everywhere!
2012 Kentucky Pharmacist of the Year Alyson Schwartz, PharmD, CDE, from Medica Pharmacy discusses the link between Rheumatoid Arthritis & Auto Immune Disease with Roth Stratton on WBRT AM1320.
Ayurveda is a tried and true approach to recovery from disease that originated thousands of years ago. What is Ayurveda? Is it effective for persons with neurological challenges like Parkinson's? What changes are necessary to see recovery unfold? Hear answers on the show today to these questions and more. Mark Keister has introduced Ayruveda to clients for 30 years. He currently practices in France. Many of his clients have experienced neurological challenges, so his perspective is gounded in a rich history that spans across four decades.
You will be dazzled by his insights and suggestions for what is required to jump start a recovery program.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (8 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- CE Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)