SORT BY Relevancy
Brett Stewart has written several fitness books. He joins us to discuss his new book Ultimate Obstacle Race Training. He has also been pegged to be a contributor to the new Obstacle Race Magazine coming out later this year. Let’s find out what the newbie and veteran mud runner can learn from this book.
I will also be speaking with Mahk and Alysha from Wicked Muddy. If you don’t know why I would spell Mark that way or why someone would use the phrase "wicked muddy", then you have never been to New England. Launching back in 2010, this group of mud maniacs were ahead of the curve in setting up a local group. Let’s find out what they have been up to and what their plans are.
I also will be doing a race recap about Rogue Runner Georgia and may be able to get the race director on the line if time permits.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- remoteviewerBrendaBradshawshow (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (1 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ShineOnRadio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)