SORT BY Relevancy
Part 3 of "Relationship Rescue" Series
"Why Did I Get Married?" was a hit movie that explored the ups and downs among married couples. It dealt with real-life issues that couples face after they say "I do." Single people have a different dillemma, though. We have the opportunity to ask the right questions BEFORE we take the plunge.
Today, we'll discuss motives for marriage and ways you can avoid asking "Why Did I Get Married?"
May this program encourage singles and allow married couples to evaluate their relationships more deeply.
The LGBT community made some huge steps in marriage equality, but what will that look like once we "jump the broom?" Or what about everyone as a whole, once we join hands in marriage, what roles do we have in sustaining a marriage?
Join us this Sunday, June 30th, at 1pm, for an afternoon conversation on marriage and our expectations when we take that journey together as a married couple. Call in (646)915-9198 and share with us your marriage expectations and/or experiences.
Plus we will share our recent wedding ceremony that took place on the island of Vieques in Puerto Rico.
Welcome to the BEST of the SMCC show!!! I'll be back on the air live next week with a HOT topic but in the meantime and in-between time, heres on of our hottest episodes! If you are 30+ and ready for your happily ever after, you DON'T want to miss this episode!
Should I marry within my race or outside my race?
Join Host Live Chats
- The One People Oneness Radio (26 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (16 chatters)
- nikota777 (12 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (10 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (8 chatters)
- The CCVIP Podcast (6 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Psychics Radio (4 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (4 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (3 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (3 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (2 chatters)
- Susan J Sohn (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- cowpote (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- The Partly Sonnie Show (1 chatters)
- TonyMcBride Show (1 chatters)