SORT BY Relevancy
During our first show, which represents the launch of the AWHM Radio Station, your hosts and their guests will discuss white racial inequality and seek to educate Americans, and others, as to the truth about our goals, mission and members. This particular show will also seek to gain support for the national movement that is rapidly growing to have a 'White History Month' added to our calendar, which ALL OTHER RACES in America are afforded. Join us for robust, candid discussion about who we are, why we formed and how you can get involved in the great and noble cause!
American White History Month Radio will discuss growing white racial inequality and seek to educate people about the mounting danger of race wars and discrimination. The show will also seek to gain support for the national movement that is rapidly growing to have a 'White History Month' added to our calendar, which all other races in America are afforded.
Please join James Royster and Austin Collins, your hosts, for candid, robust, open and uncensored discussions about why we formed American White History Month and how you can get involved in the great and noble cause!
~ If everybody eats White People get pissed ~ Is this genetic? ~ White History is Slaughter Equals Sucess ~ Slaughter Slaughter Slaughter ~ Hatred doesn't propagate itself. ~ White History Week Day 7 ~ You May Not Know This But White People Really Don't Care About White People
Call 818 739 8913 or just click the link to listen and chat.
Hey Kids! On the show tonight, we have a future Academy Award winning actress, Miss Tessa Thompson. (And mark my word, kids, she will get an Oscar; it's just a matter of time.) We'll be talking about Tessa's upcoming starring role in the highly anticipated indie film, "Dear White People" .This week's "JUST THE TIP" segment will definitely generate some stimulating conversation as we discuss "10 Unbelievable Myths About Black People". And this week's Jukebox 5 song selections are all inspired by our deliciously talented featured guest, Miss Tessa Thompson. Refresh your cocktails and sing along to songs by Wild Cherry, Barry White, Caught A Ghost, Ella Fitzgerald, and Tata Vega.
On this week's agenda: a Beyonce sighting, how to make friends, Pope Francis's internet, male aggression on public transit, baby feminists, black immigration and white perception, plus this week in menstruation.
How to make friends as an adult
The pope is so wrong about the internet
A story about defusing hyper-masculine aggression
Awesome baby feminists
Black people, white perception
lol at the phrase "accused of menstruation"
Rawcus will be stopping by the Reckless 2.0 to talk about his recent gain of fame for the popular song White People Crazy, as well as his other cleverly satirical songs. White People Crazy has been heard on Hot 97, Star and Buck Wild and many other major radio stations across the nation, as well as a myriad of major news sites. His website can be found here. Rawcus states, “I learned if you can make people laugh, they will love you. Especially White People.“ We will delve deeper into the meaning and purpose behind his music, as well as his views on racism/white supremacy. It’s Rawcus and it’s going to be Reckless.
It's a common phenomenon. Black people being afraid to embrace and represent their culture when there are White people around. Is it because they feel like they are going to be ridiculed for walking, talking and being who they are naturally? Is it because they are in a corporate setting that frowns on cultural diversity outside of color or country of origin?
It's kind of interesting when you witness it in real time. Black folks who often speak slang and keep the whole swag thing going magically become familiar with all that high school English vernacular that seemed to be absent from their vocabulary before an auhoritative White person shows up on the seen. Lol!
This is not to say that Black people should not be aware of their surroundings and act accordingly, or that they shouldn't choose their social and professional battles wisely because they should. We all should. The thing is when you're just kicking it and being sociable around folks who are on the same socio-economic plane that you are, who are you trying to impress? Why do you believe that acting differently than who you are will earn their respect? This is also not to say that all Black people talk and act the same as if we all were designed as some sort of carbon copy of each other and that no one should deviate from that.
Peep these questions for this show (I said that in Black. Lol!):
What is acting Black?
What is acting White?
What is talking Black?
What is talking White?
Do you find yourself acting different when White people come around if you're Black? Do you think that that helps you in some way?
Do White people change the way they talk and act when they are around Black people? Would you respect them or like them if they did?
Is it necessary to act differently than who you are in order to get respect from other cultures?
In this episode Bernard Hankins answers the frequently asked question of why black people are allowed say the word nigger but white people are not. The "N-Word" is a topic that resurfaces everytime an incident involving racism comes to the forefront of American culture. Celebreties such as Don Imus, Paula Dean and Donald Sterling create a buzz around the overall discussion of race, however the root causes of our problems continue to not be addressed. Ratings driven by contreversy, sensationalism, and the easily promotable soundbyte do not allow for a true examination of the issues.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (19 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Bare It All (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (1 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)