SORT BY Relevancy
http://danneburley.wix.com/whitecollarexposed White Collar Corruption in the United States maybe backed my alleged hidden campaign funding which is going into the hands of those within the courts and law enforcement to overlook financial crimes against the public. Tonight we will talk about this issue and more. Please send information on if you have seem this in your community and reported it thanks
Talking about the news business and entertainment world join us for information on what is going on in the back room which is not release to the public
Please join us as we discuss white on white crime. Information that seems to evade mainstream news outlets will be discussed in full detail.
Please dial 310-982-4273 and press 1 to voice your opinion on this very serious problem that we are facing. You can also Skype.
The media sure has a way of shaping the way we view criminals & their victims.
As in the case of Travon Martin a Black person can be perceived as the criminal when they are the victim !
Our society is obsessed with Al Capone, Bonnie & Clyde, Billy the Kid, etc. Is it because they were White ? If they were Black would the perception be different ?
Am I right ? Am I wrong ?
Call me at (347) 996-5369 & bring your opinion.
See ya Friday ! :o)
Award-winning journalists investigate the attempted assassination of Gabrielle Giffords and the unsolved lynching of Claude Neal; an identity thief finds herself confronted by one of her victims; a triple homicide rattles a high school swim team; a young adventurer supports her travels by smuggling Peruvian pre-Columbian artifacts; a woman struggles to live free of the ex-boyfriend who kidnapped and tortured her; and more.
In this collection of 13 diverse and compelling narratives, writers--among them criminals, law enforcement officers, and victims--elevate their personal stories of crime into high-powered literature. The book also includes an interview with Erik Larson, author of The Devil in the White City. TRUE CRIME: Real Stories of Abduction, Addiction, Obsessiom, Murder, Graverobbing and More-Lee Gutkind
Amy and BIll return to the air! Tune in to find out what sort of antics we get up to tonight.. you never know what may happen.
Get your GIGGLE on!
Kaytlin Bailey of The Pink Collar Comedy Tour joins Dabney & her Social Media Girlfriends to share how humor can help women!
Kaytlin Bailey is a stand up comic living in New York City. She started the Pink Collar Comedy Tour in 2012. She had just moved to NYC to begin a career in stand up comedy.
The Pink Collar Comedy Tour is comprised of four struggling young diverse women who share their mostly liberal and certainly urban point of view.
Kaytlin believes in women helping women and will inspire you with how she and her friends got started in the business and how they make an effort to reach out to local women's charities in every city to donate a portion of their ticket proceeds!
The Pink Collar Comedy Tour has performed in over 25 cities all over the country, selling out venues, getting incredible press, and making audiences laugh!
Join us LIVE for our show where YOU become a part of the conversation via our nest on Twitter by following/using the hashtag #SmGirlfriends & tweeting to our host @DabneyPorte & guest @PinkCollarTour
BOB KOLKER AUTHOR OF "LOST GIRLS" WILL BE OUR GUEST SUNDAY OCT 6TH 8 PM EASTERN. "LOST GIRLS" LOOKS DEEP INTO THE SECRET LIVES OF THE VICTIMS OF THE LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER AND THE MYSTERY OF THE KILLINGS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRUE CRIME YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW. www.robertkolker.com
Based on the wildly popular true crime forum Websleuths.com (www.websleuths.com/forums) and Forums for Justice.org (www.forumsforjustice.org/forums) this radio show is unlike any other show you have heard before. Each week Tricia's True Crime Radio features several intriguing true crime cases. Host Tricia Griffith is a veteran radio disc jockey and co-owner of Websleuths.com and owner of Forums for Justice.org. She brings her unique brand of broadcasting, knowledge and (at times) humor her True Crime Radio. Tricia's True Crime Radio. True Crime, Current Events, Always Discussed with Common Sense!!! The opinions expressed on Tricia's True Crime Radio are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Websleuths.com, the website, which is a totally separate corporate entity or the opinions of Forums for Justice.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (111 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (26 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (8 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (6 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- facetalkshow (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- OCG (2 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (2 chatters)
- Prophetess Prov31Diamond (2 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- wake up african people (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Digital Wisdom (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)