SORT BY Relevancy
Open Your Eye's Radio , The Chaplet To Saint Micheal For Protection On Wednesday & Sunday @ 12;00pm Est , in Studio 7 in the Tri-state Area On BT Radio, Protection From Negativity / Evil Spirits / Demon's / Ect . Prayer's . Meditation & Music 60.Min's
Please join me on Facebook here is my link . www.facebook.com/kj.robert7
As a consequence of requests resulting from a past show referencing trust asset protection principles, this show's focus is linked to beneficiaries of a trust and the creditor protection they are afforded under certain circumstances. While we advocate sound, advanced planning and working off of a solid financial foundation, sometimes problems just can't be avoided, even under the most thoughtful case scenario.
PROTECTION: We deconstruct common misconceptions and give you a new approach to this vital area. The Sorceress will offer a window into the 4 Pillars of the Science of Sorcery, discussing how the action of protection does not require involvement with divinities, serving those of us who chose a path of Science-specific Sorcery. This is the first of a two-part series on the subject of PROTECTION. Join us again next week for a more in-depth look at the topic, including a live ritual done by The Sorceress. You can contact The Sorceress with your needs at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit our website at darkmattersradiocagliastro.com to listen to our archived episodes and to learn more about the show hosts.
Ricky Brava has a conversation with the nations premier asset protection attorney Wayne Patton.
Get insights and learn what asset protection is all about. Ricky once again brings to you the listeners the best in the nation.
Wayne Patton graduated in the top 10% of his law school class at Vanderbilt University, where he served on the prestigious Law Review, earned the Joe C. Davis merit scholarship for law and economics, clerked for Justice Randy Holland of the Delaware Supreme Court, received the highest grade in Federal Tax Law, and was named to the Order of the Coif. As an undergraduate, Wayne majored in Finance and minored in English at Florida State University.
After law school, one of Wayne's essays on the Florida bar exam was published in the official study guide as the model answer. He has also been featured in the New York Times.
Professionally, Wayne Patton began his career working as a corporate mergers and acquisitions attorney for Locke, Liddell & Sapp (now Locke Lord) – one of the world’s largest law firms. He also spent time practicing commercial litigation and learning how asset protection mechanisms function in the context of a lawsuit. Before starting his own firm, Wayne served as the Managing Attorney for the asset protection law firm Lodmell & Lodmell.
Sponsored by Apollo Financial Group
The Affordable Care Act, or the ACA, (aka Obamacare) is a catalyst for accelerating change brought about by the crushing cost of healthcare. We have reached the tipping point where all the players in a $3 trillion industry are desperate to find new footing, while their usual way of doing business is crumbling underneath them.
Our guest today is Mike Bertaut. I’m asking him to “lift the fog” of war and politics and give us his insight into the ACA going forward, the chaos, what’s working, possible surprises, and what has yet to be addressed.
Michael Bertaut is a Certified Health Consultant and Professional of the Academy of Healthcare Management. He has 25 years of Analytical Experience in the Healthcare, Telecom, and Retail Industry Sectors. Since April of 2009, Michael has engaged in over 700 public discussions on Healthcare Costs and the Impact of Reform with stakeholder groups ranging from healthcare policy makers in Washington DC to your local public service clubs.
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2014 - 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm EDT
Rebecca Salon, Project Director - LEAD Center
Elizabeth Jennings, Assistant Project Director - LEAD Center
In honor of National Disability Employment Awareness Month, this episode focuses on the Workforce Innovation and Employment Opportunity Act (WIOA). WIOA is designed to modernize and improve existing federal workforce development programs. Dr. Rebecca Salon and Elizabeth Jennings of the National Disability Institute’s LEAD Center will discuss the changes created by WIOA and the opportunities it presents for individuals with disabilities.
The LEAD Center - known formally as the National Center on Leadership for the Employment and Economic Advancement of People with Disabilities—is a collaborative of disability, workforce and economic empowerment agencies. A project of the National Disability Institute with funding from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Disability Employment Policy, the LEAD Center has a single mission:
Advancing sustainable individual and systems level change to improve competitive, integrated employment and economic self-sufficiency for all people across the spectrum of disability.
The National Disability Institute is the first national nonprofit organization dedicated exclusively to building a better economic future for people with disabilities. To contact the LEAD Center, go to www.leadcenter.org.
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of "Public Advocate" https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900 & http://TinyURL.com/VaccineFreeTV
Dr. William Thompson, CDC Whistleblower re: link between the MMR Vaccine and Autism and 340% increase in Autism in African American Boys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGOtDVilkUc
FB Group: "Cynthia McKinney for President 2016"
The original Whistleblower will share his vast knowledge of the Land and Real Estate Fraud that is plaguing our once great nation. Judson is from Lake George New York and attended Houston Community College. Judson has authored vast amounts of articles and has a virtual mountain of information that is pertinent to this housing mess our nation’s administration has helped perpetrate through lack of any effective action to date.
Judson Witham on Facebook
Judson Witham channel on You Tube
Judson Witham on Google
Judson Witham on Bing
Our Sponsor: VIRUGARD/STOP VIRAL ILLNESS (EBOLA is VIRAL) https://www.facebook.com/pages/VFI-Humic-Acid/1509491052601357 /SHOW SPECIAL $40: reg $50/PROMO CODE: Two Moms /CALL: 714-331-8587 to order now
Tune in to hear EEOC whistleblower & retired veteran, Ricardo Jones, as he shares his experience working as an investigator with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission who he declares systematically discriminates against African ( Americans) when racial discrimination cases are filed.
He will discuss and explain the filing of cases and how bonuses are given when certain racial cases are dismissed.
September 22, 2014…….8 p CST/9 p EST…..LISTEN/CHAT/CALL~ 347-637-3074
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE /BLACK ROSE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
THE LOTUS PLACE
Sunday September 21st at 8pm est,7pm cst and 5pm pst, please join Joe and Albert as they discuss the Proposed Endangered Species Act that was mentioned at MACNA. Please check out this link : http://www.fws.gov/endangered/ from the U.S. Fish and wildlife Services and also a link from Thomas Vision Reef: http://www.thomasvisionreef.com/aquarium-report/2014/9/9/clownfish-can-become-an-endagered-species-what This should be a very informative discussion as we help bring awareness to the listeners of the Under The Sea Radio Show.
Co- Host Ron March will discuss MLK, the civil rights act and how this tie together with the abuse going on in the NFL and NBA.
36 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad checks
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested! for shoplifting
21 currently are defendants in lawsuits, and
84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
Can you guess which organization this is? Is it the NBA Or NFL?
Neither, it's the 535 members of the
United States Congress
While the victims of violence may think they have limited to no options for protection, the court system offers a variety of options for protection. This podcast with Amil Alkass of Lavelle Law will explore protections and remedies available to victims of abuse, domestic violence, and stalking.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (136 chatters)
- John Baptist (75 chatters)
- Channel Panel (75 chatters)
- in5d (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Chillz33 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (0 chatters)