SORT BY Relevancy
Jessie May's 'Sunny Side Up' is a stimulating show which explores and uncovers ways to live your life with true purpose, joy and passion. As a Life Coach and Creative Visionary, Jessie May shares her experience and guidance with you in a playful, energetic hour filled with inspiring themes, insightful ideas, and unique guests, and welcomes you to call in with your questions offering healing and hopeful solutions. Jessie May's show is a beautiful way to light up your week with the Sunny Side Up, and an invitation to discover the brilliance of who you are called to be!!!
in Self Help
Learning how to truly relax is an art, and not easy for everyone. What seems like a no-brainer causes stress to a lot of people. Have you ever had a reaction to somebody telling you to relax? Maybe they were right! Maybe they were the voice of God saying you don't need to get uptight, fight for your rights, and simply peace out.
Many believe that football is only a physical sport. But after spending some time with Dr. Nicole Detling. You will quicly realize that an athletes mental psychology is critical, when determining the success of today's athletes!
Dr. Detling, received her PhD in Sports Psych, from the university of Utah, was the US Speed Skating teams mental skills coach fro (2008-2013), and is currently the owner of Heads Strong Consulting. helping athletes gain a mental edge.
Join us, as we invest time in the BYGP Locker Room, to find out how we mentally prepare for athletic success.
Before You Go Pro, is definitely excited, to bring another great college coach, onto the BYGP Locker Room Show, to talk about what it really takes to play major college football. Coach Chris Foster, has been the running backs coach, for three seasons, at the university of Appalachian State.
The Mountaineers football team, is always known to bring it on the football field, and the university stresses bringing it in the classroom as well. Tune in, to hear what coach Foster has to say about the App St. football program, recruiting, and the make-up of a great student-athlete, right here in the BYGP Locker Room!
We are excited and honored, to introduce one of the best USC Trojans of all-time, into the BYGP Locker Room. Mr. Gary Jeter, was a menacing defender for USC, from 1974-1977, where he was a three-time All-Conference performer, and earned first-team All-American honors in 1976. After his career at USC, Mr. Jeter became a first round NFL Draft choice, by being picked 5th overall in 1977.The business of football has changed throughout the years, and Mr. Jeter has some unique insights and advice for today's aspiring players and parents. Tune in, to this BYGP Locker Room Show episode, to capitalize on this valuable information, so that you can maximize the potential for personal football success!
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we take the opportunity to listen and learn, from College Football royalty. After the un-timely passing of university of Colorado quarterback, Sal Aunese, the reigns were passed to a young, Darian Hagan.
Darian, ended up taking full advantage of the opportunity, and lead the CU Buffs to their very first, and only National Championship trophy in 1990! Now, Darian is the Director of Player Development, for the university of Colorado football team, and has an immense amount of knowledge and expertise to share with the BYGP audience.
If you were wondering what it takes to be a big-time high school and college student-athlete, this will be a show you definitely don't want to miss. Tune in!
The choice is yours, will you wake up too late to realize that you have been going alone to get alone, and not following God's word.
It's time to see what God is saying. He is speaking every day, but are you tuned in to the Holy Ghost wave. Jesus said in John 17:21 that all of them maybe one, father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Come join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to former university of Nebraska star, and NFL Linebacker, Jay Foreman. This will be a Locker Room Show that you definitely don''t want to mis! Jay, is the son, of former Minnesota Vikings great, Chuck Foreman, and currently works in the entertainment media industry, covering college football.
There are success secrets that young athletes can pick up on when they listen to someone who has been where they want to go. Tune into this BYGP Locker Room Show, and take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of Mr. Jay Foreman. Should be a good one. See ya in the Locker Room!
-Before You Go Pro
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to the university of Southeastern Oklahoma, D-Coordinator, Charlie Burks. This is a fabulous opportunity for any athlete or parent, with questions about college scholarships, to tune in.
Southeastern Oklahoma, is a division II program, that has a history of having great players, who are also great people off-the-field. Coach Burks, has coached at schools like West Texas A&M and East Central, and has a passion for feeding into young student-athletes. Come on in the BYGP Locker Room, to find out what it takes to catch the eye of a college recruiter, and receive an opportunity to play at the division II level.
Join us, in the BYGP Locker Room, with Director of Football Operations, at San Diego St university, Jashon Sykes! We are extremely excited to bring someone into the Locker Room, who knows the player side, and administrative side of things.
This will be a very informative show for any aspiring football player, parent, or guardian.
Jashon was a high school All-American, out of Serra high school, in Southern California. He then went on to become a college football super-star, at the university of Colorado.
Once Jashon, stepped on campus at CU, he was a playmaker. Proof, by him becoming a true freshman starter at lineback in 1998. And a college football All-League and All-American performer by 2000. After a stellar Jr year, Jashon, was a first or second round draft projection, by every draft analyst in the business. However, a terrible injury derailed that outcome for Jashon.
With Jashon's amazing testimony from playing football, and the knowledge he has from working with college football programs. This will be a can't miss show, for anyone serious about learning about the business of football. Let's take advantage!
Off the heels of our highly anticipated book release, we have decided to dedicate an entire BYGP Locker Room Show, to our new book!
After a decade of preparing the Before You Go Pro book, to go into the market place, we finally can say that we have the book in hand. Tonight, we will discuss the inspiration behind the new book, the intent, and even share some chapter previews, to give everyone a taste of the content inside the book.
At Before You Go Pro, we strive hard to teach young football players about the mental, moral, and academic obligations of the game. And the BYGP book, is solely designed for that purpose!
Join us tonight, at 6:30 pm pst/ 9:30 pm est to get your sneak peak into the first non-technique book dedicated to young football players. Can't wait!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (9 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (5 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)