SORT BY Relevancy
You might be scratching your head and asking if you read that title correctly. Yes, you did. So many times you get caught up in the every-day stuff and inside of the doing of things, that you don’t even see that you haven’t looked at who it is that you’re being or who you need to be to step up and take on the things that you’re up to.
Don’t get me wrong, to-do lists are great and I highly recommend that you use them, but you can’t think about what you have to do until you look at and choose who you need to be to get things done. Let's talk about discovering who you need to be, and creating that list to help you get things done.
Is there something that you have always wanted to do but just don't have the time? Or you don't know where to start? Travel, sing, act, anything at all? We want to share with you some of our bucket list items and invite you to share yours with us!
Join us for As I Sip My Tea Honey and spill some of your tea with us!
We all have those best friends that we confide in, and when things get rough they are our go to people for love and understanding. But when you are in a relationship and your best friend is of the opposite sex it can make for strange emotions and feelings, and truthfully it is downright uncomfortable. Join us Tuesday at 9AM EST and chime in for "My New Best Friend!"
We will be talking about some of the Best "Stuff" of the week from - The Web, News, TV, Movies, and Music. Please feel free to join in on the conversation by calling 1-516-531-9805.
For a limited time we are offering you an opportunity to call in and promote whatever you would like. Your Business, a Charity, Church etc... We would love to hear what is on your mind.
You will see an automatic post when we start the show. So get your coffee fix and ready yourself for a fun and informative time to start your Saturday.
Greetings! Join me, Doctor Dayciaa C. Smith, for an inspirational episode of Divine Experience on Sunday, November 22, 2015 @ 5:30 p.m. CST. I'll give personal updates, talk about P.O.I.s for the week, and share my all-time Top 10 Christmas movies. Our featured topic for today is "Creating Your 2015 Christ-Centered Christmas Wish List," which we'll base upon the Holy Scriptures and what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ tells us we should desire through Him. Tune in for this terrific show! Many blessings!
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://lesko.com/, http://bigdatalesko.com/, MoneyToDoYourThing.com and http://lesko.com/videoebooks tells us that we are not going to find the best way to work at home using google
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (56 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (35 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- sportsnthings (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (0 chatters)