SORT BY Relevancy
Artist name: Tha Dude
Birth Place: Long Beach Ca. Genre: Hip Hop Well I, Tha Dude, found hip hop aways from home in a Lil town called Lima Ohio. It really wasn't much to do out that way but stir up trouble and did I stir until a friend of mine detoured me with this thing I call my life now "Music". Music is a god send to me because it saved me from what I was destin for... death or jail and a life of hell. Even tho music glorifies those aspect of hip hop its help me to gain a scoop and to maneuver myself through the bullshit, play it smart and cool like those hustlers taught me. To be mindful and intelligent. Though we exploit this ghetto life thru song I'm trying to up lift that ghetto boy or girl and stop the plagues that plagued us as kids while bringing joy to the ears of the local communities like one big ol communion coming together to my music.....
Consider, the times or time when YOU decided to take steps toward taking on something new, a benefit, a fulfillment to your journey. The beginning of the road is great, you have a view, you have a draft, you are focused. Whatever has your Focus. . .has "YOU" . Our host, Donyale, from the H.B.B.A. Community will share her perspective of what the Journey encompasses, when you make a decision, when you Focus. . . .Your perspective is always welcomed on the Journey!
What are you looking for? It may be something as simple (and silly) as your keys, or it may be as big and profound as your faith. All of us are looking for something and often we are looking for something that we have lost. Have you lost energy, faith, time, strength, ideas? There is a way to find whatever it is we are looking for, whatever it is we have lost. I was reminded of this the other day when my daughter lost one of her ballet slippers. She searched the house and car and couldn't find it. That's when I shared with her what I have learned about finding and in the show I'll share it with you!
It's Open Lines Brothers and Sisters. You can talk about whatever you like. We want to hear from you. We do one of these programs at least once a quarter and we're using the 2nd weekend of Black History Month to open the phone lines to you.
We look forward to hearing from you tomorrow.
Al Diaz and Terrie Christine share their insights on Rewrite Your Story with doing whatever it takes to allow.
Saturday, Dec. 27th 10am PST
Terrie Christine is an Intuitive Life Coach and Medium specializing in clearing energy blocks. She possesses what she calls her "super powers". She is Clairaudient (hearing), Clairvoyant (seeing) and Clairsentient (feeling). Terrie helps people access love, abundance and peace, clearing old energetic blocks that hold them back. She has worked with clients all over the world and continues to be a source of emotional and spiritual healing in the self-empowerment community.
It is clear that in these days, we must stand firm for the faith. In our 2015 focus of being truth tellers, it is important to realize that we will impact more lives, bring more people along the journey of faith, and be REAL agents of change if we immerse everything in prayer. God is a God who sees all situations; Biblically we see His urgency to help and restore. He is a God who rewards faith and faithfulness!!! While a lot of teaching in the Scripture is about "His people," which would be the Jewish people and the nation of Israel, all truth applies to us because as we see in the new covenant we are all heirs of the greater promise through Christ Jesus. And it is in that faith that we can come boldly before the throne of grace- if ever there was a time to do so!!! We will look quickly at some Scriptures, and then hear a quick overview of some of the names of God by Dr. Tony Evans. We will gather faith not in anything we intend to do for His kingdom, though we should, but rather in His name and His name alone!!! As we exalt the Word, we exalt the God that Word is about!!! Be blessed. The J Man.
Guest Host: Marques Lewis
Topic:"Rough or Pampered..."
You can have whatever you like......
Author Marques Lewis began writing plenty of short stories, poems, and encouraging women self-esteem on social network sites. After gaining confidence, he began performing his poems at Chill Bar & Lounge at Open Mic Night. The crowd loved him, and he began performing every Wednesday. Then Marques decided that he wanted to write novels. He appeared in the Dec. 10, 2010 and April 6, 2012 publication short poem book, "The Poetic Lounge Vol. 2 and 3". His own poems "Weak" and "I Am A Woman" were selected.Marques has written novels that are getting published in the near future. "It's Love For Her", "It's Love For Her" 2, "It's Love For Her" 3, "Dating Jordan", "Words of Wetness", "May Your Heart Be Encouraged" with Fiordaliza Charles, "Married But Still Single And Lonely", "Good Men Still Exist" with Author Jamila Gomez, "The Man Next Door" and "The Road to the Perfect Guy" Part 1. He has written a Gospel Drama play called "The Wrong One Here....The Right One Awaits", and subjects to start shooting in the near future.
That's right, it's the return of the the very First Official Kickoff/Wrap-up show of 2000 whatever and have we got a ton of whatever in store for you. The best and worst of the year past and the year to come. A round table debate on the War on Cosplay and where we stand and we wonder after you listen, will you stand in the same place. Plus, with our full compliment of hosts, minus one, we will also give you the dates for some of the biggest conventions not only on the east coast but some of the uber sexy ones on the west as well.
So what are you waiting for? You know that those trousers are a bit too tight, don't ya? Then kick them off, sit down on the Setti, grab a handful of your favorite (insert word here) and get ready, cause the Wolfs Den is coming at you full speed ahead for the 2015!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (71 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (45 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (12 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)