SORT BY Relevancy
Topic of the show its about what makes a successful relationship. I'm going to give my Top 5 keys to a relationship. This is straight from my opinion, not any magazine, doctor, counselor, or anybody else. This is what I think what makes a relationship successful. Gonna have alot of things you will not agree with, but it is all good. You can call in and give me and the audience your Top 5.
in Self Help
Happy New Year! I hope it has been great for you so far. I am having a great time. Lots going on. We are going to talk about always expecting good to come to you. Interesting huh? Well how many times when you encounter an obstacle or a speed bump in you life do you look at it as something bad? Well if you do then this show is for you.
Join in on the fun today and we can see what we are going to bring forth today for everyone involved. How exciting.
Love, light and laughter,
So many leaders are not understanding how to be a GOOD leader. Many of them have traded places with the Carnal things of life: What is a GOOD Sheep...is it the fault of the leader or sheep that the ministry is in a chaotic situation..Let's talk about it!!
What's so special about magical tools/items? What makes graveyard dirt so awesome? Why bother with oils, smudges, inscriptions, etc.? What makes caraway good protection against theft?
KaliSara and RevKess answer these questions and more during this edition of Pagan-Musings as they take a step back to the basics. Books and websites, articles and conversation can all lead to one answer or another for these and similar questions. The hosts are going to share some of their answers and go into a bit more detail as to why they answer them as they do.
The hosts would also like to hear/read questions from you, the listener. If you have questions similar to these you can e-mail them to email@example.com or post them to the show's Facebook page before the show. During the show you can ask in the chat room or call-in to ask your questions personally.
Show notes are available at PMPChannel.com.
Tell radio personality N.A what makes a woman a bitch and a man a nothing ass nigga? how do you feel about what makes a woman unfuckwittabale, and a man the type to run from? Why do you feel that these types exist and what is their ambitions? Call in at 646-787-8015 and let N.A know what it is?
Or What? Live Band Practice 12/11 by "Or What?" Live Band Practice
"Or What?" 2nd online band practice via Blog Talk Radio! "Or What?" featuring Mr. Bob Lott as the Master of Ceremonies! Mr. Lott or Amanda Dye will be hosting a question and answer! They will be taking all of your calls! Bear with us as we are a work in progress!
Please feel free to join in on the chat session! We encourage all to be a part of the "Or What?" experience!
Invite all of your friends, family and colleagues also! Music, fun, interesting and exciting experience for the entire family! Don't miss out! Be sure to tune in! Call in for your birthday shout-outs!
If you have an upcoming event, let "Or What?" know! We will be more than happy to announce your venue absolutely FREE! Remember everything we do is for you! So don't miss out!
There will be contests, raffles, prizes and other exciting give-aways plus much more!
Iris Bolling was born in Richmond, Virginia, has a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Management. She is currently a Workforce Development Trainer with the Commonwealth of Virginia, providing management training and professional development consultation for the state workforce.To combine the areas in her life she enjoys the most, education, politics and romance, Iris Bolling penned her first manuscript, Once You’ve Touched the Heart, which was release in March 2008. Since that time she has released five additional books in The Heart Series. The Heart Series, which consist of The Heart of Him, Look Into My Heart, A Heart Divided, A Lost Heart and The Heart, have captivated the eyes and heart of readers.
In May of 2011, Iris introduced a new cast of Characters in her novel Night of Seduction/Heaven’s Gate. The Pendleton Rule, which was released in February of 2013 the sequeled In April of 2010 Iris was named Debut Author the Year, at the Romance Slam Jam Conference. Her novel, Once You’ve Touched the Heart was voted the Readers Choice Award with Shades of Romance Magazine for, Romance Book of the Year.
Iris was voted Romance Author of the Year and Author of the Year. Her novel A Lost Heart was nominated Romantic Suspense Novel of the Year, at the 2011 Romance Slam Jam. In 2012, her novel, The Heart won Hero of The Year for her character Al “Turk” Day. Showing the ability to continuously introduce award winning novels, Iris’s introduction of her new series, Gems & Gents, titled, Teach Me won The Heroine of The Year at the 2013 Emma Awards for her character Diamond Lassiter. She just completed season one of The Heart Television Show
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (484 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (27 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- MABIM (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- RATNetwork (8 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- thejohnnywatsonshow (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- BrewCityBall Radio (2 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (0 chatters)