SORT BY Relevancy
There's a virus, known as enterovirus 68, that is similar to the rhinovirus that causes the common cold. And, it's making hundreds of children sick.
If you want to know what you can do about - as a concerned parent or one who woeks with children - tune in to some basic, yet necessary tips.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Truth About Ebola Outbreak If the name Ebola doesn’t make your body feel sick and your mind paranoid, then you probably have no idea about it or you’re lost in the matrix. Wake up and pay attention closely as I give you some valuable information on the Ebola outbreak- you may not believe the truth. I am about to tell you about the Ebola outbreak and other man made viruses.
In this discussion, you will know
- Who invented the Ebola virus
-What cause of the invention
-Pssible ways of treating it.
Jeremy and Chris go through the nine games of the third week of Mountain West football and discuss the highs and lows of the league so far. We both fell that Boise State is the best team in the league and that Nevada really has a chance to compete in the West.
We go deep into Fresno State to try to figure out what is going wrong with that team. Is it coaching, lack of talent, scheme or just maybe we are holding onto some shred of that Fresno State is still a good team and blame the difficult schedule.
We do get to Chuckie Keeton leaving the first half of the Wake Forest game by re-injuring the same knee that he tore his ACL last year. As of this time there is no update on the status of Keeton's knee.
Is the Ebola virus a serious threat to the world or is this another staged scare tactic to instill fear into the American people. Are the elitist attempting to produce such fear in the American people that they will by default agree to go along with the New World Order. We will examine why would our government bring patients who have been infected with the Ebola virus into the United States. We will also look at why would our government send healthy American soldiers into a part of the world that is currently battling Ebola outbreaks.
Join us as we speak with Dr. Iko Ibanga of ProHealth International, in Africa, and other Doctors in Africa, and Doctor's from Africa on the Response to the 2014 Ebola Outbreak.
Do Chime In brings you scintillating topics covering socioeconomic and sociopolitical issues central to Africa.
Each week a team of varying panelists join us on the show to share their views on the selected topic. We encourage listeners from around the world to share their views during the show by:
· Calling our designated phone line: +1(347) 637-3670
· Posting to our website: www.DoChimeIn.com
· Skype: DoChimeIn
Follow us on Twitter: DoChimeIn
Like us on Facebook: Do Chime In
Jeremy and Chris are back to recap the first week of the Mountain West football season, and of course we know nothing. Not because we are dumb -- well some may think so -- but all of the offseason studying we did seemed to be for naught. The league went 1-5 in FBS games with Colorado State being the lone victor of that group as they beat rival Colorado.
The other half of the games were against FCS foes, and thus it is hard to take a ton out of that and make sense of it.
We discuss how Colorado State and Hawaii are looking to be actual contenders in each respective divison, and that Boise State is not going to go away quietly. Also, Fresno State really could be in a lot of hurt this year after its loss ot USC, and it doesn't help they face Utah and Nebraska in the next few weeks.
Oh, and there was this game we don't really want to mention that happened on Sunday night.
Sit back and enjoy the Week 1 Mountain West football recap.
Jeremy and Chris are back for the hour-plus shows as we are previewing the first week of the Mountain West football season. There are 12 games and the guys do gloss over a little bit of the FCS vs. Mountain West teams, but the big games like Ole Miss vs. Boise State, Tennessee vs. Utah State, UNLV vs. Arizona and other similar games get plenty of attention.
There is one super crazy upset pick by both of us, and while it won't come true it is quite possible that at the very worst this crazy pick should at least cover the monstrous spread.
Also, this year Chris and Jeremy will keep track of our picks and let everyone know how we do picking games this year, so sit back with your headphones and listen to this 80 minute show.
The 100th anniversary of the outbreak of the First World War is upon us. When the Austro- Hungarian armies army crossed the Serbian border on August 10th, 1914, the peoples of Europe, who had enjoyed the longest consecutive period of peace in 1,000 years were entirely unaware that their lives and the civilization they had built would soon be consumed in a conflagration that would sweep away it away. Lost in time and obscured by the even more catastrophic events of the Second World War, the Great War nevertheless provided a watershed in world history as nations, monarchies, empires and long venerated institutions came tumbling down, leaving ruins which it would take nearly 75 years to rebuild. What were the causes of this catastrophe? What were the consequences for the West and how relevant are the lessons of that First World War to our contemporary world? . These and other issues will be addressed by this important AFA Conference of the Air featuring Sean McMeekin ( author of July 1914); Douglas Bardow ( Cato Institute); Diana West (author of Death of the Grown Up); David Pryce Jones ( author of The Closed Circle) and Richard Weikart ( author of Darwin to Hitler)
Jeremy and Chris are getting the entire Mountain West Connection staff on this podcast -- not at one time, that would be madness -- to give predictions on the Mountain West season. The staff will be asked these four questions:
Mountain West title game participants and winner:
Player of the year:
Coach of the year:
Pretty basic and with a staff of around 20 or so writers we don't want this show to drag on forever.
Transmission of Ebola virus in Liberia is already intense and the number of new cases is increasing exponentially; 14th of the 15th counties have now reported confirmed cases, 152 health care workers have been infected, and 79 have died.Of all Ebola affected countries, Liberia has the highest cumulative number of reported cases and deaths, On September, to nearly two thousand cases and more than one thousand deaths The case Fatality rate, at 58%, is among the highest.
The teams in the Western part of the country are the most underrepresented of the lot. That's the why this show, the NFL West Recess, vows to fight against West Coast Bias . . . one show at a time. But as we work towards helping that cause, that's not to say we don't have fun as well. After all, it's the NFL -- the game we know and love -- and we make sure you know more of it so that you can have fun loving it more.
Check us out on NGSCSports.com, iHeartRadio, Tune-In, and Spreaker every week Wednesday night 8 pm PST.
Many things to talk about tonight! Mercenaries to fight ISIS? Pope Francis thinks WW 3 has already started, More on Russia and the resurgence of Nazism. And why is Venezuela still having a toilet paper shortage? Always an interesting perspective on everyday issues. Interesting perspective on everyday issues.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (158 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (144 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- The Dream1 (18 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- 64452 (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (0 chatters)