SORT BY Relevancy
There's a virus, known as enterovirus 68, that is similar to the rhinovirus that causes the common cold. And, it's making hundreds of children sick.
If you want to know what you can do about - as a concerned parent or one who woeks with children - tune in to some basic, yet necessary tips.
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Truth About Ebola Outbreak If the name Ebola doesn’t make your body feel sick and your mind paranoid, then you probably have no idea about it or you’re lost in the matrix. Wake up and pay attention closely as I give you some valuable information on the Ebola outbreak- you may not believe the truth. I am about to tell you about the Ebola outbreak and other man made viruses.
In this discussion, you will know
- Who invented the Ebola virus
-What cause of the invention
-Pssible ways of treating it.
Jeremy and Chris go through the nine games of the third week of Mountain West football and discuss the highs and lows of the league so far. We both fell that Boise State is the best team in the league and that Nevada really has a chance to compete in the West.
We go deep into Fresno State to try to figure out what is going wrong with that team. Is it coaching, lack of talent, scheme or just maybe we are holding onto some shred of that Fresno State is still a good team and blame the difficult schedule.
We do get to Chuckie Keeton leaving the first half of the Wake Forest game by re-injuring the same knee that he tore his ACL last year. As of this time there is no update on the status of Keeton's knee.
Join us as we speak with Dr. Iko Ibanga of ProHealth International, in Africa, and other Doctors in Africa, and Doctor's from Africa on the Response to the 2014 Ebola Outbreak.
Do Chime In brings you scintillating topics covering socioeconomic and sociopolitical issues central to Africa.
Each week a team of varying panelists join us on the show to share their views on the selected topic. We encourage listeners from around the world to share their views during the show by:
· Calling our designated phone line: +1(347) 637-3670
· Posting to our website: www.DoChimeIn.com
· Skype: DoChimeIn
Follow us on Twitter: DoChimeIn
Like us on Facebook: Do Chime In
Jeremy and Chris are back to recap the first week of the Mountain West football season, and of course we know nothing. Not because we are dumb -- well some may think so -- but all of the offseason studying we did seemed to be for naught. The league went 1-5 in FBS games with Colorado State being the lone victor of that group as they beat rival Colorado.
The other half of the games were against FCS foes, and thus it is hard to take a ton out of that and make sense of it.
We discuss how Colorado State and Hawaii are looking to be actual contenders in each respective divison, and that Boise State is not going to go away quietly. Also, Fresno State really could be in a lot of hurt this year after its loss ot USC, and it doesn't help they face Utah and Nebraska in the next few weeks.
Oh, and there was this game we don't really want to mention that happened on Sunday night.
Sit back and enjoy the Week 1 Mountain West football recap.
Jeremy and Chris are back for the hour-plus shows as we are previewing the first week of the Mountain West football season. There are 12 games and the guys do gloss over a little bit of the FCS vs. Mountain West teams, but the big games like Ole Miss vs. Boise State, Tennessee vs. Utah State, UNLV vs. Arizona and other similar games get plenty of attention.
There is one super crazy upset pick by both of us, and while it won't come true it is quite possible that at the very worst this crazy pick should at least cover the monstrous spread.
Also, this year Chris and Jeremy will keep track of our picks and let everyone know how we do picking games this year, so sit back with your headphones and listen to this 80 minute show.
Jeremy and Chris are getting the entire Mountain West Connection staff on this podcast -- not at one time, that would be madness -- to give predictions on the Mountain West season. The staff will be asked these four questions:
Mountain West title game participants and winner:
Player of the year:
Coach of the year:
Pretty basic and with a staff of around 20 or so writers we don't want this show to drag on forever.
Many things to talk about tonight! Mercenaries to fight ISIS? Pope Francis thinks WW 3 has already started, More on Russia and the resurgence of Nazism. And why is Venezuela still having a toilet paper shortage? Always an interesting perspective on everyday issues. Interesting perspective on everyday issues.
Week 2 is in the books and while some things went as expected over the weekend, there were some games that did not. Jeremy and Chris will try to make sense of who is good in the Mountain West by breaking down this week's action.
We begin, as usual, in chronological order which as us begin the recap with Washington State losing to Nevada, and then Hawaii's furious comeback attempt come up short late into the night.
We check in with New Mexico who may have a quarterback who can actually throw the ball at a reasonably good rate, we get into how San Diego State really should have defeated North Carolina and is Craig Bohl providing a lot of toughness to Wyoming already.
Tune into the whole show to hear all of that and a recap of each and every game this week.
This episode of the AFC West Show will covering the NFL focusing on the AFC West. We feature interviews, recaps, analysis and breaking news in the AFC West.
Tonight we'll be recapping week 1 and breaking down week 2 of the 2014 season.
Listen for in-depth coverage of the Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers.
Watch for updates on special guests joining us to talk about the week's biggest match-ups!
Joining Audrey for this week's REELTalk - how compromised is our national security from within and without? Is ISIS already here? The great ALLEN WEST will be here to discuss that and more! The Election is just over a month away...do we know who is running and what they will do once elected? And what about people of faith, should they bother to be involved in the political process? Editor-in-Chief of Barbwire.com, MATT BARBER will be with us to give cogent answers! We're talking ISIS, Islam, lack of leadership, Foreign Policy...you name it...if it matters to freedom, it matters to us!!
In this episode I will be discussing a list of things a Prepper will face when the grid goes down aka WTSHTF, Also what an Ebola outbreak might look like here in the U.S. and what the government response might be.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (299 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- DerekLambert (9 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)