SORT BY Relevancy
The quarterback situation for the Mountain West schools is up in the air for nearly every school. So far during spring practices and only a few of the jobs have been settled with the most being decided in fall camp. Jeremy and Chris are back to discuss these quarterback battles and other spring musings.
Is it quite possible that New Mexico has the best quarterback situation, at least with returning talent and experience. Utah State has an argument for that as well but that only matters if Chuckie Keeton can stay healthy and that is not likely going off of his history. Maybe it is Air Force who has Nate Romine under center and while he didn't start last year, he did see time in nine games in 2013.
As of now Boise State, San Diego State, San Jose State, UNLV (but they are close), Hawaii, Wyoming, Colorado State and Fresno State have not officially announced who their starting quarterback will be.
Quarterback play will be a key issue in deciding the Mountain West next year, which is an obvious statement but this year it is important due to the amount of turnover.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (44 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (15 chatters)
- The Yaron Brook Show (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (5 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- GGM Radio (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Boomer and The Babe Network (1 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (1 chatters)
- Coffee Talk with Patricia (1 chatters)
- DA COCONUT WIRELESS (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (1 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (1 chatters)
- PritiPas (1 chatters)
- Pull It Together (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (0 chatters)