SORT BY Relevancy
Bill welcomes author and publisher Wendy Thomas Russell to the show to discuss her book, Relax, It's Just God: How and Why to Talk to Your Kids About Religion When You're Not Religious. Wendy Thomas Russell is an award-winning journalist, author and editor. Inspired by her own experience as a secular mother raising a young daughter, Russell in 2011 launched Relax, It’s Just God, a blog and book for secular parents unsure about how to address the topic of religion with their children. Relax, It’s Just God has been featured by dozens of print and online publications and blogs — including the Washington Post, the New York Times’ Sixth Floor Blog, Psychology Today and the Humanist Project at Harvard.
We are back with another interview, this time with Samurai Pope. We will get catching up with him on what's been going on, talking about his "Lazy Sundaes" EP, and listening to some new music off his latest EP "Yesterday's Old News". You don't want to miss this one.
The School of the Prophets with Pastor Wendy Alleln
Restraining Orders? Calling the Cops? What's all the to do about the Traditional Church of Satan's Pope Fraize? Tune in this week for candid talk and learn how Big Brother shook hands with the Sinister Minster. Live callers are both welcome and encouraged!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (6 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (2 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- NFL PODCAST (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- GetINTUIT with Tina Conroy (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- OSU South Centers X Knowledge (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)