SORT BY Relevancy
Need ideas for Christmas? Gail Welborn reads lots of books and has strong opinions about what is good, what is not and what she is confident you and your friends will love. She'll share those thoughts with us and suggest some ideas for excellent book-Christmas presents.
Welcome to Golf Talk Lives "Coaches Corner".
An interactive segment between golfer and teacher. An opportunity to talk with some of the best instructors in golf like:
Clint Wright - PGA Teaching Professional at R3 Golf Academy.
Stan Moore - PGA Teaching Professional at BocaRatonGolfLesson.com.
Brian Dobbie - PGA Golf Professional at Montclair Golf Club, New Jersey.
Call in from 6PM - 7PM CST and get some great tips from our "Coaches Corner" panel.
Later in the show I interview PGA/LPGA Class A Professional - Michele Trimarche. Also, Zeb Welborn joins me to discuss the launch of his new book " The Social Golf Course".
So tune in Thursday 6PM CST, right here on "Golf Talk Live".
The Benefits of Being a Late Bloomer Jan is an entrepreneur who was a chubby kid and an overweight adult. Too much self-loathing and too little time was spent planning to be healthy.
“I got fed up (pun intended) and got serious about eating right. I have more energy at age 60 than I ever had before. I've learned that my personal energy and sense of well being is a resource, just like time or money. I work at making the most of my energy by making healthy eating and exercise a priority.”
Here are a few things Jan has learned that have helped her resist the salt, sugar, and fat trap that defines how many Americans eat.
#1. Get fruit & vegetables into your home & office.
#2. Eat BEFORE you're starving.
#3. Wake up to what you're eating. Read labels.
#4. Know the recommended serving size.
#5. Get more sleep. That's right. You eat more when you're tired.
#6. Set your smart phone timer in 30-minute work intervals, then stand up, move, breathe and drink water!
#7. Food is wonderful. It should be a delight not a battleground. Go ahead and love food, especially food that loves you back.
Jan’s Next Thing After years of being creative on behalf of business-to-business clients, she added a creative project of her own to the mix. She is the author of Henrietta Sharp and the Magic Lunch Box, an eBook for kids 9 - 12, where a chubby heroine deals with mean girls at school, an unruly super power, and an intergalactic villain who wants to take over the taste buds of humanity.
The companion web site, HenriettaSharp.com, wants to address the public health issue of childhood obesity by doing something unique. Instead of serving up nutrition facts, we’re going to involve kids (and their significant adults) in a story; an adventure that's shared in digital, print, and video formats on the web.
BOCI Nashville Presents: Saturdays with Singletary with your Host, Patrenna Singletary
***WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT SHOW: Preparing for Mr. Right***
Phone lines will be open: (818) 668-5411
*Terri Murphy, President, Terri Murphy Communications, Inc. and Co-Author of Smart Women Smarter Choices
*Mori G. Welborn, Owner, A Beneficial Massage and Nashville Event Coordinator for Overcoming Obesity: The Revolution of Tennessee
Saturdays with Singletary focuses on Education, Entertainment, Entrepreneurship and Empowerment
Singletary Investment Consultants and The Singletary Network are proud sponsors
Tamika Hall, National Pageant Examiner, takes you deep into the world of pageantry with this weekly show, Pageant Insider. This show allows you to go beyond the column into the lives of pageant queens around the Globe.
On this Week's Episode Meet:
Amanita Thomas Ms. Mompreneur 2012 www.mscorporateamerica.com www.perfectlypolishednc.com
Stephanie Hunt, Founder of MWI International Pageants http://msmwiinternational.com/
Jennifer Welborn, National Ms. 2012, www.nationalmspageants.com
Shawn Cunningham, Mrs. Presque Isle Corporate America 2012 www.mscorporateamerica.com http://beyourbestu.wix.com
New Blissful Cosmetics: www.newblissfulcosmetics.com
Essence Pageants: www.essencepageants.org
Business Over Coffee Nashville Presents: Saturdays with Singletary with your Host, Patrenna Singletary
Saturdays with Singletary focuses on Education, Entertainment, and Entrepreneurship
Our guests this week are:
Lanette Kincaid, President of Just Pearlz and Fashion Contributor for the Examiner
Mori Welborn, Owner of Send Out Cards
Singletary Investment Consultants and The Singletary Network are our proud sponsors
Guests: We will be speaking with Kathy Welborn McLean, of the Welborn McLean Group, an Executive MBA Coach, nationwide speaker and writer. We will also be joined by Antonio Neves, award-winning journalist author and founder of THINQACTION
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (12 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- TIS Network (4 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (2 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)