SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Linda Bacon, PhD, is a researcher on the inside track of weight regulation science – a scientist whose three graduate degrees, research, and clinical expertise uniquely prepare her to understand and translate the physiological, psychological, and socio-cultural underpinnings of weight control. She is currently a Health Professor at City College of San Francisco and an Associate Nutritionist at the University of California, Davis. An internationally recognized authority on weight and health, Dr. Bacon has published her work in top scientific journals as well as the highly acclaimed bestseller, Health at Every Size: The Surprising Truth about Your Weight. Her forthcoming book, Body Respect: What Conventional Health Books Get Wrong, Leave Out, or Just Fail to Understand about Weight, a crash course in what you need to know about bodies and health, will be released in September 2014.
Book Link: http://thebodypolitic.biz/bodyrespect/
You can learn more about her at: www.lindabacon.org.
Disclaimer: None of the opinions or statements on this show are meant to be professional advice. Do not substitute the dialogue of this show for a qualified mental health professional or medical professional. The purpose of SIGNE'S WEIGH is to educate and bring things to your attention, not be your therapist.
You have been working long and hard to lose weight. You have tried all the diets you have heard people rave. You keep seeing your weight rise and there does not seem to be an end to your weight gain. You are not feeling your best and everything in your body seem to ache from carrying so much weight. You do not feel as attractive as you would like, and your clothes do not fit you well neither. You know you are not physically fit nor are you healthy so you must find help fast. Does this sound like you or someone you know?
Meet Aadam Fa'aolataga Hammond of Anchorage, Alaska. On March 31, 2014, he weighed 354 pounds. As of September 3, 2014, he now weighs 287 pounds. What did he do differently? He attributes his remarkable weight loss to Young Living Essential Oils. Here is his story.
To connect with Aadam Hammond directly, visit his website at http://www.youngliving.org/aadamhammond
Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
in Weight Loss
In today's episode, host Jerome Armstrong finishes up on Weight Training and talks about cardiovascular training for fat loss.
Don't forget to sign up for our weekly newsletter at FiveSevenTraining.com to get your two free eBooks "The top 10 diet/exercise mistakes YOU are making" and "top 10 things your fitness "guru" ISN'T telling you"
What if your pet's leaving was a gift much like when they showed up? What if we didn't have to go into all the sadness and loss of this reality? Please join me and Karlina van der Weij for this conversation. What would it look like if you could change this reality into your reality and choose how you would like to deal with the loss of your pet? What if your pet could actually communicate after their death and show you the contribution they are still to you, and what contribution you can be to them?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- WinningSolutionsforIndigos (7 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (3 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (3 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- dijones247 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Red River Radio (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The K Factor (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jesus Is The Word (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (0 chatters)
- We are TOPS (0 chatters)