SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on Sports Talk with Bryan Nolen, we will be recapping the weekend! We will talk about Bubba Watson and his win at the Masters, NBA playoff races heating up and with 3 days left till the regular season ends, who is hot and who is not? We will discuss as well as top headlines. WE ARE LIVE!
1) program intro
2) We will be playin Part 3 of the sound clip of the Money Masters. The money Masters are about the History of the Battle for control of Who Creates and Issues and controls the Money in a Eccomony. It exposes the histiory of control and manipulation of Goverments threw the Banking catells in history .
3 ) The playing of Part 3
4) Music break
5 My Comments
6) Closing Music , the them song of O Canada
Ann talks to Karen Crouse, Golf Correspondent for the NY Times, an in-depth discussion on the controversial decision of Golf Digest putting Paulina Gretzky on the cover over female professional Golfers who have won & Ann discusses Tiger pulling out of his first Masters & the impact it will have on the tournament and his career.
1) Program introduction
2) We will be playing Part 2 of the Sound clip of the Vidieo Called
the Money Masters . The Money Masters is about is about the history
of the Control of who Creates , Issues new money into cirulation.
It talks about how this athority to create new money has been passed
back and forth from the Goverment to the money lenders and Banks in
3) The playing of Part 2
4) Music Break
5) My Finnal Comments
6) The closing Music , Them song of O Canada
Mike Silva and Joe Buono take the Weekend Watchdogs to the internet with their debut show on Blog Talk Radio. Hear their thoughts on Super Bowl XLVIII andhow New York has performed hosting the festivities. Tyson Langland of the Bleacher Report and former New York Giants RB Joe Morris give their thoughts.
in Self Help
Today we have author and international healer, Jennifer Elizabeth Masters as our guest speaker on this re-broadcast show addressing the topic of Co-Dependency and Addictions. She says, "Everyone at some point has issues with codependency and addiction. Underneath it all are feelings of not being good enough. Focusing on ourselves with a soft focus instead of beating ourselves up changes our perspective. We are very hard on ourselves. Being compassionate, loving and tender with ourselves is what The Divine wants from us. It does no one any good to be self deprecating. Self love is the key to healing all emotional suffering and pain.
For the past ten years, co-host of Straight Down the Middle Show, Jon Bloom hjas worked the Masters as part of the CBS crew.
This being his tenth year we thought it might be interesting to hear his views on how the tournament has evolved in that time.
He will also give us a preview of the years play and any late breaking news at air time.
Mike Silva and Joe Buono talk about the Final Four with Zach Braziller of the New York Post. Larry Fleisher of Metro discusses the Brooklyn Nets heading down the stretch. Hear the guys discuss the Daniel Murphy "paternity-game" and some thoughts from week one of the baseball season.
JOIN THE JAZZ MASTERS RECAP BERKS JAZZ FEST/KEIKO MATSUI
HOST BIG RAY
Keiko Matsui (?????), born in Tokyo, Japan as Keiko Doi, is a Japanese keyboardist and composer, specializing in smooth jazz, jazz fusion and new age music. Her career spans three decades, during which time she has released twenty CDs (in addition to various compilations) and has received international acclaim. She resides in Los Angeles, California
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- AnnetteRochelleAben (2 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- AJAM (1 chatters)
- Conrad Rocks (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)