SORT BY Relevancy
Lets Talk CFL Episode #25 (we had an impomptu show on Monday aboutthe rider firing Taman & Chamblin) Week 11 Preview. The panel will give you their thought and comments on Week 11.... what is going to happen on this the labour Day Long Weekend... Do the riders final get a victory or do the Bomber learn to play football???? If the rider do wion after firing their coach as did the Als... will the Bombers follow suit... The Battle of Alberta... Speculation that Mike Reilly will be back playing football real soon... Can Franklin cement a position? Does BC bounce back against Montreal or does the new/old Head coach of the Als keep them grooving... Then we have a pissed off TiCats team hosting the Argos... I see a world of hurt coming to the Double Blue... Join us on Lets Talk CFL...
In our second month end 'news/e/um' style PopHealth Week Review this Wednesday June 24 at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET we'll feature hot topics in the news. Our regular panel of Fred Goldstein @fsgoldstein, Gregg Masters @2healthguru and Doug Goldstein @efuturist will identify newsworthy stories and offer commentary along the way. The initial slate of stories in the news includes:
Healthways revised guidance
Fitbit’s IPO and Garmin’s lawsuit
Oschner Health System
What they are been getting news about Apple Watch – Chronic Care Management
News B4 the Release – what they are working on the New Mission Control”
The physician led ACO management company Aledade’s VC raise
Insights from the Personalized Medicine Coalition Study
Anthem's sparring bids for CIGNA (and Aetna's pursuit of Humana) Could the 'Big Five' be reduced to the 'Big Three'?
We may add a few items along the way. Join us and for a more detailed description of the show, check us out at PopHealth Week.
Thursday, August 27, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Mares vs. Santa Cruz" edition of "Ringside Report" with fight scribes Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Kicking off tonight's 90 minute broadcast, the "War a Week" team will preview this Saturday night's match-up between Abner Mares and Leo Santa Cruz!!
- Stengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- "Ringside Report" Prediction
Rodney and Joseph will also conduct coach Ronnnie's customary segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will the hard and painful lesson learned from being a boxing promoter keep Sugar Shane back in the ring out of necessity?
- Will Leo Santa Cruz deliver Abner Mares his second career KO loss?
- Can Mares outbox or outslug Leo Santa Cruz for twelve hard rounds?
- Will Deontay Wilder have trouble with Johann Duhaupas on September 26th?
- Will Jermall Charlo have trouble with current IBF Junior Middleweight title holder K9 Bundrage on 9/12?
- Will Mayweather vs. Berto prove to be more entertaining than everyone initially believed?
- Will more fans view May/Berto on 9/12 at movie theaters than anywhere else?
- Is Freddie Roach correct in his bold KO prediction of Cotto vs. Canelo?
- Can Canelo Alvarez win "The Big One"?
- Will Roy Jones Jr. get a title shot against Glowacki?
Tune in for a special Thursday night edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Joe Branham (@TruNFLJoe) and Paul Esden (@Jetswagg25) from Truluvsports.com and TruNFLfans.com will keep you up to date with all of the latest injuries and news leading up to week 3 of the 2015 NFL preseason. Join Joe and Paul and call in with any questions surrounding your favorite NFL team! Don't go into week 3 unprepared! Let Joe and Paul get you ready for everything you will need while you sit down to watch preseason football.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress