SORT BY Relevancy
DIY Wedding host Yvette-Michelle Cottle Darby shares tips on how to choose a wedding cake. This episode follows the article "Choosing a Wedding Cake," which was published on www.craftedspacesweddings.com. Find out what you should look for and how to choose the wedding cake that is right for you and your wedding.
Visit our Pinterest board for great wedding cake ideas and resources.
Are you considering getting a creative cake made for your wedding? Listen to creative cake expert Naomi Levine of Tipsy Cake. She'll guide you through the entire process, from your first meeting to cutting the cake at your wedding. Find out ways of how she is able to create a cake that helps you express your unique personalities and share with all your guests what you love. I certainly learned a lot during the interview and I know you will too. Enjoy the show!
How did a young, newlywed account executive at an ad agency end up being a mother of two who owns and operates a wedding cake company and mail order gourmet sweets webstore? Mary wanted a change – to combine her passion for art and baking. It just made sense. For Mary, wedding cake creation was the perfect way to make something beautiful that was more than just a work of art, but delicious as well.
Sure, school was an option, but she decided that experience was way more important at that stage in her life, so, Mary experimented at home, which highly benefited her neighbors— who got to vote on which cakes they liked best, and her children— who got to eat the spoils.
Mary started Take The Cake by subletting a small area in a catering kitchen, but it wasn't long before she found herself in a bigger kitchen with a bigger oven. She initially focused on cake but truly loved all pastry. The growth of ecommerce presented an opportunity to share new products with people who appreciated high quality, delicious sweets no matter how close or far from Chicago they were. That's how chocolate gourmet came into being.
Somehow, the two companies kept crossing over, a little like country music. That was when Mary knew that this domestic partnership needed to become "official" – the marriage of take the cake and chocolate gourmet resulted in “Cake” – the destiny of two separate companies born from the same passion.
How sweet it is!! Wedding planners, learn all you need to know about helping your clients select a wedding cake and other sweet treats for their wedding day.
Confetti is a fun and lively meeting place for aspiring and established wedding planners across the globe. Join host Debbie Quain for inspiration, tips and answers to your questions about how to start a wedding planing business of your very own. Learn more at http://ConfettiRadio.com
Finding the right wedding favors — neither too cheap nor too grand — can be difficult. With wedding favors, the line between cute and kitsch is hin. If you either can’t or don’t decide to spend money on favors, then you should forego giving anything at all — it’s not necessary. With a little creativity, however, you can probably find or make the perfect favor.
How to be the best wedding guest
What not to wear
Who to bring
Why decline an invite
Where to buy a gift
Grab a glass and sip and speak to us this wedding wednesday we want to hear your horrors and your funnies
For anyone who rationally contemplates the difficulties a one-armed man would face in actually making and suspending a 14 diameter clearly metallic object, and in doing so completely unobserved – for even one photograph – no further comments should even be necessary. But since the skeptics have been so persistent in their accusations, and so abysmally stupid as well, here are some of the questions that they must credibly answer about the model premise:
1. Where was the model made and concealed?
2. Who in Meiers area possesses the specialized skills required for this precision level of manufacture, at any size?
3. What is it made of?
4. Where were the materials obtained?
5. What was the cost of these materials?
6. Who paid for it?
7. How long did it take to make? (Remember, a two-armed model maker took four months to assemble his inferior model.)
8. What does it weigh, assuming even a 5' diameter metallic object, as suggested by one debunker?
9. How was it suspended at 30' by a one-armed man? (Setting up just one special effects shot with a 5' (let alone 14) object requires numerous people and lots of time. Meier took over 60 photos of the WCUFO, plus the video.)
10. Where is the model now, what happened to it, would something of this complexity - and value - just disappear?
11. With all of the photos, both day and nighttime, how could Meier have accomplished all of this unobserved and without accomplices?
12. Why hasn't ANYONE come forward to show that they made and/or now have it?
Join us as we give pricesless tips and hints how to remained heeled during your wedding events this year, and we have amazing giveaways of products tht help you do just that
SANDY MALONE owners of http://weddingsinvieques.com , TLC's Wedding Island , and celebrated columist for Huffington Post speaks to Easy Wedding Planning Blog about the ABC's and 123's of wedding planning.
Write into firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this or future podcast. Look for Sandy of Weddings in Vieques on You Tube check out one of her videos at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kv9J5rAOc
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (23 chatters)
- Yada (13 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- JASmius (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)