SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that December marks the season for engagements? Most engagements happen this time of year. Who knew? I actually got engaged (many moons ago in Dec as well hmm). Well congratulations to all those looking forward to a new life together. However, you have a big planning task ahead. Given the recent survey by the Knot.com, the average wedding cost in 2013 was $30K. I reached out to friend of the Divas -Kim Moss of Black Bag Productions for some help slashing that figure without sacrificing quality.
Penny Thrift Budget Saving Wedding Tips will discuss ways to spend less money on things you can control and leave more money after the wedding in the piggy bank. Tricks for where to save on items in your budget line. This is an episode you can't afford to miss!
Need ideas and suggestions now visit: www.adiyaffairweddingsandevents.wordpress.com
in Self Help
Once you've said yes to your fiance are you being pulled hither and yon by outside challenges, people and ideas? What can you do to stay focused by staying within budget and keeping your fiance happy too?
There are often too many things to look at, search for or even decide on to keep you sane. Not to worry you can start off on the right foot and stay grounded even throughout the most difficult parts of your wedding planning process.
You just need to start with the right mindset. Join me as I discuss what that is, how to get and how to keep it.
Finding the right wedding favors — neither too cheap nor too grand — can be difficult. With wedding favors, the line between cute and kitsch is hin. If you either can’t or don’t decide to spend money on favors, then you should forego giving anything at all — it’s not necessary. With a little creativity, however, you can probably find or make the perfect favor.
in Self Help
Tina Di owner of Super Dolls Lounge:
Super Dolls Jewelry Lounge is an innovative new concept in which as their client you receive personal image consultancy in which they offer you a wide range of hypo-allergenic jewelry, made by local designers as well as other products and nail designs in a relaxing and luxuriously indulgent lounge atmosphere. You can even custom-make jewelry for special occasions or rent some precious gems if you cannot afford to purchase. Take your wedding party in for fittings of jewelry or even a manicure.
If you'd rather not wear your engagement ring on your honeymoon, then purchase a beautiful look-alike ring for less than $20. In that respect if you lose it, it won't be a big deal.
How to be the best wedding guest
What not to wear
Who to bring
Why decline an invite
Where to buy a gift
Grab a glass and sip and speak to us this wedding wednesday we want to hear your horrors and your funnies
in Self Help
Welcome Jeanne Ann Karfo a Licensed Massage Therapist, Ordained Minister, and her recent completion of Patient Care Technician and Certified Nurse Aide twith emphasis in caring linked back to her LMT business. We'll talk to her about wedding stress release through through these various modalities. What you can do now and why it can and should be continued through your marriage.
in Self Help
Today our guest is my new book: New York City Budget Weddings, Elegant and Affordable. It is just a couple of weeks away from being published and I thought that I’d go through and give you a peek perusal or sneak peek or overview of the book B4 it comes out.
Also, have some exciting news of another author's book that is already out.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (467 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (16 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (12 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- David Coney (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (0 chatters)