SORT BY Relevancy
Before You Go Pro, is definitely excited, to bring another great college coach, onto the BYGP Locker Room Show, to talk about what it really takes to play major college football. Coach Chris Foster, has been the running backs coach, for three seasons, at the university of Appalachian State.
The Mountaineers football team, is always known to bring it on the football field, and the university stresses bringing it in the classroom as well. Tune in, to hear what coach Foster has to say about the App St. football program, recruiting, and the make-up of a great student-athlete, right here in the BYGP Locker Room!
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to the university of Southeastern Oklahoma, D-Coordinator, Charlie Burks. This is a fabulous opportunity for any athlete or parent, with questions about college scholarships, to tune in.
Southeastern Oklahoma, is a division II program, that has a history of having great players, who are also great people off-the-field. Coach Burks, has coached at schools like West Texas A&M and East Central, and has a passion for feeding into young student-athletes. Come on in the BYGP Locker Room, to find out what it takes to catch the eye of a college recruiter, and receive an opportunity to play at the division II level.
We are excited and honored, to introduce one of the best USC Trojans of all-time, into the BYGP Locker Room. Mr. Gary Jeter, was a menacing defender for USC, from 1974-1977, where he was a three-time All-Conference performer, and earned first-team All-American honors in 1976. After his career at USC, Mr. Jeter became a first round NFL Draft choice, by being picked 5th overall in 1977.The business of football has changed throughout the years, and Mr. Jeter has some unique insights and advice for today's aspiring players and parents. Tune in, to this BYGP Locker Room Show episode, to capitalize on this valuable information, so that you can maximize the potential for personal football success!
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, for a very exciting show with Mr. Cosey Coleman! Not many can say that they have won a BCS National Championship, and a Super Bowl, along with being a high school and college football All-American. But Cosey can!
Mr. Coleman, has a wealth of valuable knowledge for aspiring football players who want to be more on and off-the-field. Tune in, for this fabulous opportunity to hear from a man who has been to the mountain top in football, but also has a unique view of the business side of the game. This is a can't miss opportunity. Come on in the BYGP Locker Room and learn.
Tune into the BYGP Locker Room, for a very informative show about sports agents, and their role within today's sports arena. We are excited and honored, to bring long-time Bay Area sports agent, Angelo Wright, on the show to lay it all on the table for our BYGP audience.
Angelo, currently has players in the NFL and Canadian football league, and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to Pro football contracts, and how to get the most value for his players. This should be a good one. Join us!
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we take the opportunity to listen and learn, from College Football royalty. After the un-timely passing of university of Colorado quarterback, Sal Aunese, the reigns were passed to a young, Darian Hagan.
Darian, ended up taking full advantage of the opportunity, and lead the CU Buffs to their very first, and only National Championship trophy in 1990! Now, Darian is the Director of Player Development, for the university of Colorado football team, and has an immense amount of knowledge and expertise to share with the BYGP audience.
If you were wondering what it takes to be a big-time high school and college student-athlete, this will be a show you definitely don't want to miss. Tune in!
Come join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to former university of Nebraska star, and NFL Linebacker, Jay Foreman. This will be a Locker Room Show that you definitely don''t want to mis! Jay, is the son, of former Minnesota Vikings great, Chuck Foreman, and currently works in the entertainment media industry, covering college football.
There are success secrets that young athletes can pick up on when they listen to someone who has been where they want to go. Tune into this BYGP Locker Room Show, and take advantage of the knowledge and expertise of Mr. Jay Foreman. Should be a good one. See ya in the Locker Room!
-Before You Go Pro
Don't miss out on this very special, BYGP Locker Room Show, with Pace university Head Coach, Andy Rondeau! Coach Rondeau, has a very impressive track record of success at the the college level. He was a Defensive Coordinator at Holy Cross university, as well as at Division I program Old Dominion.
Coach Rondeau, is known for his work-ethic, spirit, and dedication. He has a sincere love for all of his players, and is definitely referred to as a players coach. Tune in, to hear how training camp is going at Pace university, the team goals for this upcoming season, and how the recruiting process works. This is definitely a show that will be extremely valuable to any young athlete wanting to get on a college football teams radar, for a potential scholarship opportunity. Join us!
Join us, in the BYGP Locker Room, with Director of Football Operations, at San Diego St university, Jashon Sykes! We are extremely excited to bring someone into the Locker Room, who knows the player side, and administrative side of things.
This will be a very informative show for any aspiring football player, parent, or guardian.
Jashon was a high school All-American, out of Serra high school, in Southern California. He then went on to become a college football super-star, at the university of Colorado.
Once Jashon, stepped on campus at CU, he was a playmaker. Proof, by him becoming a true freshman starter at lineback in 1998. And a college football All-League and All-American performer by 2000. After a stellar Jr year, Jashon, was a first or second round draft projection, by every draft analyst in the business. However, a terrible injury derailed that outcome for Jashon.
With Jashon's amazing testimony from playing football, and the knowledge he has from working with college football programs. This will be a can't miss show, for anyone serious about learning about the business of football. Let's take advantage!
We are extremely excited to bring Dr. Lynn Owens, into the BYGP Locker Room, as she discusses her ground-breaking research, which helps people harness their true potential! Dr. Owens, is currently a tenured staff member of the Health and Human Development Department, at the university of Montana State, as well as the CEO and Founder of PerformanceWorks.
She has spent many years, studying human development and has helped many people understand their personality strengths and weaknesses. As athletes, it is essential to know what makes us tick on and off-the-field. Sometimes, we may be in a good state of mind, and experience tremendous success. Other times, we may feel depressed, and cant get a break!
Learn the reasoning behind our feelings, and how to make sure you align yourself for personal success, with Dr. Owens today!
The Before You Go Pro family, is extremely excited to host Mr. Patrick Johnson, on the BYGP Locker Room Show today! Patrick was a dynamic athlete at the university of Oregon, becoming an All-American in both football and track. Known for his Olympic caliber speed, Patrick won the Pac-10 400 meter championship as a freshman, and beat the legendary Carl Lewis in a 100 meter race at the Drake Relays.
He was also a major part of the emergence of the university of Oregon football program, becoming a nationally prominent team. As a lethal deep-threat and kick return specialist, Patrick ended up being drafted in the second round of the 1998 NFL Draft, to the Baltimore Ravens, where he would eventually become a Super Bowl Champion.
This is a fabulous opportunity for young athletes, parents, and coaches, to get exclusive information about the football industry, and how to succeed. Tune in!
Good Morning welcome back to the Chat Room, we have been having fun putting to the test many things, all is good so far, so if you are into radio and webcams these tips will come very handy. I f you have any other things we can put to the test please let us know. Going back to our interviews, and regular programing, i must say... I know my audience now. This week has been a good one, we have inspired other shows, and that is what this is all about.
I wont be here for long, so inspire others to do great things. lets start this Morning with a blast. we can do it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (10 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Raw Sex (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (0 chatters)