SORT BY Relevancy
The conference is considered by some to have been a success, it has also been called a waste of time by others and it leaves some questions to be answered.. Question 1). Now that the conference is over, what's next? 2). Do we have the tools to proceed and if so why are there any objections to our efforts? 3). The attendence at the conference was fantastic but some key componets to the advancement of the Save The Village Movement did not bother to show up or even support this effort, WHY? 4). Certain people don't understand the purpose of the conference or the movement and will try to stop us a any cost, do we try to stop them or do we ignore them and move on with our agenda?
Join us, for this very informative BYGP Locker Room Show, with Sports Psychologist, Dr. Erin Shannon. Many times as athletes, we fail to realize the connection between optimal performance and mental health and mental strength. Dr. Shannon, has been working on this connection for years and has also added Holistic elements to her services that have had a tremendous impact on the athletes she works with.
Dr. Shannon, is the daughter of St. Louis Cardinals legend, Mike Shannon and is married to St. Louis Rams Defensive-Coordinator, Greg Williams. She graduated at the top of her class in all of her Degrees and currently posseses a Master's and Doctorate, from Pepperdine university. Dr. Shannon, is Reike certified and does extensive work with the St. Louis Rams players as well as MLB and NHL athletes.
This show is guaranteed to provide some powerful insight into the business of football and the mindset football players need to have if they want to have success in the industry. Don't miss out!
Join us, for this very special BYGP Locker Room Show, explaining the new NCAA academic changes for college-bound, high school football players. Knowledge is one of the best ways to put yourself in position for success. Unfortunately, many high school players, parents and coaches, are not aware of the new academic changes that take place in 2016.
Tune in, to take advantage of this opportunity to get critical industry insight and advice, that will help you reach your goals. Many talented high school football players will be forced to go to Prep school or Junior College after they finish their high school careers, due to grades. Avoid the same mistakes as them and learn priceless info, right now, in the BYGP Locker Room. Let's go!
We are still continuing with our "Women Making History" radio series and this is the third installement of the series! This week we have blogger Lissa Marie creator of Lissa Marie we will get to chat with her on how she entered the blogging world. Some of the pits and falls that bloggers some times come across and advice to people who want to create their own platform and need some motivation, and all the other juciy stuff in between!
Make sure you visit us at Dorm Room Television
Join us as we discuss what Entertainment Weekly calls the Citizen Kane of bad movies! That's right, we are going to talk about the Tommy Wiseau masterpiece, The Room! Taglines for The Room- "Experience this quirky new black comedy, it's a riot!" and "A film with the passion of Tennessee Williams." Dare you enter The Room?
Join us, for this very exciting episode, of the BYGP Locker Room Show, with former Oklahoma Sooner and National Champion, Damian Mackey! Football can teach us amazing lessons and the journey can contain many high's and lows.
Mr. Mackey, was an electric offensive and defensive high school football player, coming out of Northern California. When he jumped out to a hot start at The University of Oklahoma, many projected Mr. Mackey to be a sure-fire NFL draft pick, playing for Bob Stoops and his new, high powered offense. Unfotunately, that's not the way things turned out and Mr. Mackey's career was cut short due to injury, which forced him to find himself in other arena's.
Tune into this BYGP Locker Room Show, to hear Mr. Damian Mackey's football testimony and his advice for the next generation of big-time footballers. Don't miss out!
Dorm Room Television is doing a special radio series every Sunday in the month of March, "Women Making History" in honor of Women's History Month. To kick things off our first guest is book author Rasheeda White. You will hear how she got her start and how she is making waves in the book industry.
Tune into this very insightful, BYGP Locker Room episode, as we interview former college and pro football players, who will discuss some of the various ways players sabotage their careers or loose favor with their football teams. It is our belief at BYGP, that every athlete has room for improvement on and off-the-field. Athletes have a very unique life, that provides plenty of opportunity to get off track. Many times, we can get baited into things that will either hinder or quite possibly, end our football career,
Join us, as our panel of players discusses what athletes need to be aware of to make sure they "Don't Take The Bait" and jepordize their careers. Drugs, Alcohol, Women, Gambling, Ego, Money and much more, have clouded athletes decisions for years. It's time to start discussions that can lead to awareness and change. Athletes cannot afford to sabotage opportunity any more. It's time for a more conscious athlete that is not going to "Take the Bait."
Join us, for a very informative BYGP Locker Room Show, discussing how to get noticed, when you are the under the radar as a football player. Mr. Ben Kelly, was not a heavenly recruited football player coming out of high school, in Cleveland Ohio, but he ended up becoming a college football All-American and a third round NFL draft choice to the Miami Dolphins.
There are rules to be learned and preparation that has to take place, to bounce back from disappointment. Tune in, to hear advice and tips, that is guaranteed to help you fight your way to greater opportunities. Let's go!
Dorm Room Television is doing a special radio series every Sunday in the month of March, "Women Making History" in honor of Women's History Month. This Sunday we will interview photographer and owner of M. Jones Imaging Myahdellese Jones. You will hear how she got her start and how she turned her passion into a business.
Welcome to The Ghost Trackers Chat Room... with Tony Wolf Paw, The Paranormal "NEW" Talk Radio, that talks about everything under the Sun. Its not all about Haunted Places here, we like to keep things interesting for you, so topics here change all the time. You will listen to great interviews, and some occasional bloopers. Thank you for listening to our show, and making it one of your favorites. Join us by calling (347) 884-9592 Thank you for making us one of your favorite shows on blogtalkradio your friend Tony Wolf Paw
Join us, for this very special episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, with Mr. David Plati. Mr. Plati, has been the Head of the Sports Information Department at the university of Colorado for over 31 yrs. He has written two books on Colorado football and is a C.U. alum.
Mr. Plati has seen the highs and lows of Colorado football, he has also ran marketing and promotional campaigns for heisman trophy candidates and has coordinated media appearances and players image for years. Tune in, to hear Mr. Plati's experience in media relations and his advice for today's ahtletes and their relationships with the media. This will be a very informative show. Don't miss out!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (29 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (29 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (27 chatters)
- DDP Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (9 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Vision Avant (1 chatters)
- The Seers Eye (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- allah team (1 chatters)
- Anonymous North Texas (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)