SORT BY Relevancy
GREAT EXPECTATIONS”, I believe 2014 is the year to strive for order. Get to know yourself, release some things and some people…. Get to the place of BEING YOU… Be Comfortable in your OWN Shoes..... You have ARRIVED to the PLACE OF ACCEPTANCE……Tune in this evening with our recap show with Lucinda Cross,,,
Repeat After Me….
I no longer need to be you, but ME…. I stand in my OWN SHOES.
I shall have a NEW MINDSET
Every day is a day of GRACE… I will take the necessary strives to fit into MY OWN SHOES.
This month take a journey with Minister Kim as we STEP IN OUR NEW SHOES.
Joe Solowiejczyk is a healthcare professional who has lived with Type 1 diabetes for over 40 years. Joe is President and founder of A Mile in My Shoes, a company that publishes books & produces videos on patient self-management and psychological coping as well as providing counseling and training to patients, families and health care professionals.
Having worked in the field of diabetes for over 35 years, and a person living with Type 1 diabetes for 52 years, his work focuses on translating his personal & professional experiences into unique patient care programs. As a nurse, diabetes educator and family therapist, he specializes in assessing how family dynamics impact the management of diabetes and designs interventions that result in more effective coping and optimal metabolic control.
Joe works extensively with both patients and professionals on the Family-Approach to Diabetes Management. He works with pediatric patients and their families in hospital clinics and private physicians’ offices, and conducts workshops nationally and abroad for parents to help them cope with their child’s diagnosis and daily challenge of living with diabetes. He designs educational and counseling programs for both children and adults with diabetes, as well as seminars for health care professionals on integrating family therapy into clinical practice.
He is a faculty member of the Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute and Children with Diabetes. As President of A Mile In My Shoes, Joe provides consulting expertise to pharmaceutical companies and health care marketing firms in the development of unique and positive partnerships among healthcare professionals, patients and products.
Joe has appeared in San Francisco/Bay Area newspapers, local and national television and radio, as well as NPR's “All Things Considered”.
Air date: August 23, 2014
Description: Lisa will discuss how important it is to give yourself time to grieve before trying to communicate with your loved ones on the Other Side. She will also give one or two callers free mini-mediumship readings. Please call in: (646) 929-0732.*
*Please know this is a mediumship reading and Lisa cannot foresee your future. For more information, please visit: http://messagesfromtheotherside.net
Join Host LB Dutchess as she Chat's Thank You's & Wine Women & Shoes w/ Guest Hosts Karan Dannanberg & Sharon Wolford Mooers of Olive Crest! Don't forget to check out the wines we taste on air! Let us know what you like & you may win a bottle! Click to follow & Like us @ Socially Savvy Lb Dutchess LB Dutchess & check out local events @ Socially Savvy Eastside Events & Entertainment & our Blog http://lbdutchess.blogspot.com/ Sponsors include: Karan Dannenberg Clothier ~ Wine Women & Shoes Olive Crest ~ Chateau St. Jean ~ Uber ~ Olive Crest - Western Washington ~ Local 360
in Self Help
Marcia Lyons is a producer, director, writer who focuses on character driven storytelling, migrating between scalable digital forms and mainstream TV, film and commercials. Marcia's international globetrotting has expanded her creative vision and led to a collaboration with filmmaker Peter Jackson.
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issues of grief and loss.
This week's conversation will focus on grief and depression.
Last week we began by describing the difference between sadness and depression.
On this show we will share the hidden issues that can keep us stuck in prolonged grief and depression.
Listeners are welcomed to call in.
A couple of weeks ago, I came across an entrepreneur who is absolutely sure no one can touch his personal assets because he is incorporated. He had never heard the term piercing the corporate veil and did not believe me when I told him what it was and that it was easy to do. That made me think, we really need to hear from Aaron Young again, from July of 2013. Aaron is CEO of Laughlin Associates, a company that does nothing but incorporate small and mid-sized businesses, and keep them in compliance so the veil cannot be pierced.
If you are incorporated - and if you're in business for yourself, you should be - you need to hear what this man has to say. Here is last year's show:
This morning we talk with Aaron Young of Laughlin Associates USA. Laughlin incorporates businesses. Incorporation is a MUST for every entrepreneur, even if you're a sole proprietor. It protects you AND gives you amazing tax breaks (This is one of the secrets of the wealthy).
But compliance is quite involved. Even if the business is just you, you have to have board meetings, announce them ahead of time, keep minutes of the meeting, even though it's just you! Crazy, huh? That's not the half of it. But if you don't do it, you leave yourself open to lawsuits that can ruin not just your business, but your own personal assets, as well.
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issue of grief and loss.
This week's episode will focus on depression and loss. Sadness and depression are always part of loss and grief. Depression can take on many faces. Some of the behaviors may surprise you. As always it is important to consider grief when questioning changes in someone.s actions.
We will include depression across the lifespan as well as gender related depression.
Listeners are welcomed to call in.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (485 chatters)
- NTEB (75 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolutionNetwork2 (0 chatters)