SORT BY Relevancy
Hello and Happy Saturday night to you!
Merry Christmas again Happy Kwanza!!!!
And I just want to welcome to my show.. What’s going on AKA Chica Show! I am your host Mayra Rivera AKA Chica! And Last week we were talking about Relationship and Friendship for 2016 because to me it is the same old thing! WELL! Couple days ago I talk to my best friend who is a male friend. I know him for a long time and that day I was running out of ideas so I told him about the last week show and he had mention “What about Employee relationship” not like falling in love with a co-worker but relationship as a team work etc. You tell me what do you think? Well many people been through tuff times at work and it is not a physical work.. It is the mental work what people say to others… so tell me what can we do as a person to prevent all the negative in the workforce…. Well here is how we do it.. Number one Do your job what ever your boss in charge told you just do it…Number two don’t let anyone who is not the boss tell you what to do if that happen you tell your boss and report that… three no matter what if they are saying any bad behind your back just let it go ignore it and do your job.. If it get worst then you report that to your boss but in the other room so nobody will not hear your problem..
HOW ARE YOU BUILDING YOUR HOUSE, YOUR SPIRITUAL HOUSE? Proverb 10:22 says, the blessing of the Lord maketh richThe value of the Divine blessing. - Let us always look to God's providence. In all the affairs and business of a family we must depend upon his blessing. 1. For raising a family. If God be not acknowledged, we have no reason to expect his blessing; and the best-laid plans fail, unless he crowns them with success. Proverb 3:6 says, Acknowledge Him in all thy ways and doing and He will direct you.
2. For the safety of a family or a city. Except the Lord keep the city, the watchmen, though they neither slumber nor sleep, wake but in vain; mischief maybe lurking on every side.
3. For enriching a family. Some are so eager upon the world, that they are continually full of care, which makes their comforts bitter, and their lives a burden. All this is to get money; but all in vain, except God prosper them: while those who love the Lord, using due diligence in their lawful callings, and casting all their care upon him, 1 Peter 5:7 have needful success, without uneasiness or vexation. Our care must be to keep ourselves in the love of God; then we may be easy, whether we have little or much of this world. But we must use the proper means very diligently. Children are God's gifts, a heritage, and a reward; and are to be accounted blessings, and not burdens: he who sends mouths, will send meat, if we trust in him. They are a great support and defence to a family. if trained according to God's word, they generally prove the best defence in declining years, remembering their obligations to their parents, and taking care of them in old age. All earthly comforts are uncertain, but the Lord will assuredly comfort and bless those who serve him; and those who seek the conversion of sinners, will find that their spiritual children are their joy and crown in the day of Jesus Christ.
Topic for the show: The first show of 2016. We will discuss the future of We Are Not Cattle. The new website, the new podcast and where to find it. This will be one of the last shows on blogtalk so if you and your friends follow the show, tune in to find the newest podcast for We Are Not Cattle and the direction of the show. We will be dicussing Obama's executive orders and much more. Peace Love and Liberty.
The primary goal of our show is to promote the sport boxing. At "CORNER TALK", we want to interview the respective boxers and other individuals involved in the sport. Followers will have the opportunity to call in and give their input. Also, at "CORNER TALK", we will discuss various topics such as upcoming fights,potential matchups and the politics that exist in the sport. Let's help keep the sport alive! With all of this being said, here we go: CORNER TALK, "WE GOT SCRAPS.
On this Rock I'll Build My Church with Bishop Dr. Lois J. Delevoe Radio Show
Join us at 6:00 PM in Studio B your CCFM Catholic Channel as we Pray the Dalriadan Celtic Rosary and meditate on the Life of Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
We meet every Wednesday right here on the Celtic Cross Radio Network of the Christian Warrior Network.
Send us your Prayer or Birthday requests to be aired on this program. To; (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join Host Live Chats
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Witch School (14 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (7 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- CenterStage (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)