SORT BY Relevancy
Our August On-Air Myeloma Support Group is discussing ways that patients and caregivers can help boost myeloma research. We have Pat Killingsworth lead the meeting with our guest for the month, Jenny Ahlstrom.
Jenny Ahlstrom was diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2010. After treatment, she wanted to be prepared with a plan of action in case of relapse. She learned how few patients participate in clinical trials and started mPatient Myeloma Radio as a tool to help her and others learn about the latest in myeloma research. She is also the founder of the Myeloma Crowd site and the CrowdCare Foundation. She is a wife to a busy entrepreneur and investor and is the mother of 6 children. Prior to her favorite job as a mom, she worked for IBM as a systems engineer and marketing representative.
REGISTER HERE! (or) mail email@example.com
What is Depression?
What are the causes and effects?
How does it manifest itself?
What are the early signs of depression?
Does depression mean suicide?
What does it mean to be clinically depressed?
Do kids get depressed?
How do you fix depression?
What help is out there?
Is it possible to cover up depression?
Should I tell my Partner about it?
All of these and much more will be discussed on TONIGHT's Episode of LOVE IN THE HOUSE at 9PM UK/GMT.
***Remember the show is designed with you in mind, please share with friends and family. Thanks***
Feeling down or depressed from time to time happens to most people. Usually such feelings pass, and a person can improve his or her mood naturally. However, some people cannot break out of a depressed state over an extended period of time. In those cases, a person is considered to have clinical depression. However, there is much research that shows that depression is neurological, not psychological. Certain brain patterns are frequently linked to depression.
How does someone know if they are depressed? Are you feeling exceptionally tired, low energy, or do you have difficulty doing things or even getting out of bed? Is your ability to concentrate more difficult. Do you have a low interest in your regular hobbies and activities. Have your eating habits changed recently… or do you isolate yourself from others? These are some of the signs that you may be experiencing depression. Join us for this month’s lunch and learn to learn more about what you can do to combat depression.
Tonight's episode is about depression. We will discuss myths and facts about depression. We will also have special guest Racquel Williams and Eartha Watt Hicks talk about their books MEMOIR OF A SHATTERED SOUL and LOVE CHANGES.
Smokin Mirror Audio Books will be given to three lucky winners!!!!
Who would've thought that Robin Williams, one of the most funniest and wittiest men that so many adored would commit suicide because of depression. How can someone who appeared to be so happy be so DEPRESSED? This tragedy has without a doubt shaken up society by reintroducing to us all the horrifc realities of depression. What can we do about this? What signs must we look for? What preventative steps can be taken to avoid falling into what doctors are now calling a DISEASE. More importantly, where does God come into play? Join another episode of Open Treasures as we discuss the deceptions of depression and how it can affect an individual....even to the point of death.
in Self Help
at the age of 8 I was diagnosed as clinically depressed and from there I wasput on several medications to help cope with the psychological damage I gained through verbal emotional physical as well as mental abuse that impaired a great deal of my decision making I am here to share my story and encourage anyone whom may be experiencing depression of how I over came it and healed myself.
Do you have high blood pressure?
Do you or your child have ADHD?
Are you unsure about the drugs you're taking?
Today's guest is Dr. George Grant.
was a senior consultant for Health Canada, the FDA, & the CDC
is a renowned Pharmaceutical Toxicologist
is an expert in Bio-Feedback, stress relief, & anti-aging
is the author of, Your 101 Ways to Your 101
is considered, Canada's Wellness Ambassador
For more info on Dr. Grant visit: www.academyofwellness.com
The Robin Williams story now has a tragic ending - yet this isn't the first time we have witnessed a famous actor, comedian, or musician deal with this debilitating dissorder. Today we look at the headlines, and what is behind the headlines. An estimated one in ten adults in the US are dealing with depression; if not you, then someone you know or love.
The show to know when you want better! Join Terri & Vince Hase and build a better you! www.BetterYouRadio.net
A part of the Better YOU Project - www.BetterYouProject.org
Public speaking, flying, a job interview, a first date, a major deadline or final exam...
For people with occasional anxiety, these situations can trigger instant and overwhelming feelings of nervousness, apprehension, irritability and insecurity. Some folks simply cannot function.
1 in 3 people are inflicted with depression, anxiety or panic attacks and what can a person do besides taking medical drugs. Yes What can we do Naturally. Tune in and fine out! Dr Jay coming to Kelowna BC and Calgary AB Sept 8th and Sept 9th Free? RSVP Email firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 250 547 2281
In light of the death of Robon Williams, the topic of depression has received some attention. Depression is a real condition that affects millions of people, many of them older adults. Let's talk about depression on the next episode of Discussions with Delia.
Suicide can sometimes be the unfortunate outcome of depression, join us for a serious discussion. No, talking about suicide does not encourage it.
Welcome to The Grumpy Gator Cafe'.
Today’s episode features a discussion of What is Mental Illness? How does one cope with anxiety and heal depression?
Leveraging a lot of satire I lampoon the manner in which most of us attempt to deal with and heal from the Bullshit of Life.
I combine the healing power of comedy and knowledge to help people, who want to of course, get their head out of their ass and their ass off of the couch so that they can improve the quality of their life.
I am a quirky, outspoken, irreverent, authentic and energetic frequent flyer to hell and back who just happens to host his very own radio show and podcast. I also write a blog, books and produce funny and educational videos!
I am also a licensed clinical professional counselor who has over 10 years in the counseling profession and over 20 in the mass media production (TV, Radio, Film) industry. I studied with The Player's Workshop of the Second City and have performed improv comedy with a variety of troupes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (485 chatters)
- NTEB (75 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolutionNetwork2 (0 chatters)