SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this week as we welcome country music singer songwriter, Amanda Watkins. Born in the wild and wonderful state of West Virginia, and raised in sunny Florida, Amanda is the quintessential “American Woman.” Strong-willed but with a gentle spirit, holding dear a deep-rooted love of family, of country, of singing and songwriting. When she’s not in the studio or touring, she’s involved in her other passions - from experimenting with kitchen recipes, to indulging in the great outdoors, hiking, hunting and fishing. Drawn to music at an early age, her career has gone from singing in church to standing on the hallowed stage before a packed house in Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium. Amanda has always delivered powerful performances with her strong voice and gifted melodies and lyrics. One of the proudest moments of her young career was when she became the first unsigned artist to ever play network late night TV, and then share co-write honors on a major Big & Rich single at country radio. She’s been privileged to open for major artists like Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley, Jamey Johnson and Frankie Ballard. Amanda has just finished recording a new full length album in Nashville’s historic RCA Studio A that includes the single “If I Was Over You," featuring Jamey Johnson and co-written by her with Rivers Rutherford. The single is out on radio and the full album is slated for release later in 2015. We will talk to Amanda about her upcoming schedule, get a behind the scenes look at her music, feature her latest songs, and ask her to share her message for the troops. Please be sure to visit Amanda Watkins at http://amandawatkins.com/ and spread the word. Fans are welcome to call in and speak live with Amanda during the show (718) 766-4193. Join us, Sunday 9/27/2015 at 4 PM EDT! Our message to the troops: WE do what we do, because YOU do what you do.
Dr. Ted Watkins M.D. graduated from the Howard University College of Medicine in 1977. He works in Washington, D.C. and specializes in General Practice and Family Medicine.
As a regular guest on HealthWealthandDivine, Dr. Watkins has shared his expertise with us on "How to Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Naturally" as well as, 'Overcoming Adrenal Fatigue". Don't miss this very informative interview on "The Vegetarian Dilemma", Spread the word and remember information is powerless unless you use it.
Tune in from 7:00:-8:00pm est. Please call in at (347) 324-5727.
THE WRESTLING LOUNGE PROUDLY WELCOMES PALMER WATKINS KNOWN AS DILLON QUARTERMAINE FROM GENERAL HOSPITAL AT 3PM EST/12PM PST. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION CALL 773-897-6289 PRESS 1 TO BE IN THE HOSTS VIEW
Tina Watkins on the goals and plans for 2016 and the years to come. The 24/7 streaming and how it will affect our artists and audience,. New segments and additional hosts. Join us!
Join Host Live Chats
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Witch School (14 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (0 chatters)