SORT BY Relevancy
Waste management is the collection, transport, processing or disposal, managing and monitoring of waste materials. The term usually relates to materials produced by human activity, and the process is generally undertaken to reduce their effect on health, the environment or aesthetics. Waste management is a distinct practice from resource recovery which focuses on delaying the rate of consumption of natural resources. The management of wastes treats all materials as a single class, whether solid, liquid, gaseous or radioactive substances, and tried to reduce the harmful environmental impacts of each through different methods.
Waste management practices differ for developed and developing nations, for urban and rural areas, and for residential and industrial producers. Management for non-hazardous waste residential and institutional waste in metropolitan areas is usually the responsibility of local government authorities, while management for non-hazardous commercial and industrial waste is usually the responsibility of the generator.
Waste collection methods vary widely among different countries and regions. Domestic waste collection services are often provided by local government authorities, or by private companies in the industry. Some areas, especially those in less developed countries, do not have a formal waste-collection system. Disposing of waste in an environmentally-friendly manner is crucial the long term survival of any society.
As we continue week four of Wake Up Knoxville, we welcome as our guest Patrick Murphy. Patrick is with Waste Water Management for the City of Knoxville, Iowa. We will get to know where Patrick was born and raised as well as what brought him to Knoxville. We will also find out where Knoxville is with being up to date. This show will air live, the morning of May 28, 2014, from 7-9.
If you have any comments or questions for Patrick, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tune in Monday-Friday mornings 7-9 for Wake Up Knoxville.
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
Meet Jenny Dawson, a former hedge fund manager who is the founder of Rubies in the Rubble, a company that manufactures delicious chutneys from vegetables rejected for sale for surplus or aesthetic reasons. Find out how Jenny and her company are fighting a war on waste on your favorite personal finance show.
According to the NIOH over 116 million Americans live with chronic pain. The annual cost for pain management is between $560-635 billion dollars in medical care cost. Would you like to stop covering up your pain, and learn more holistic and natural ways to alleviate your pain? As a Traditional Naturopath, Certified Natural Health Practioner and Mind Body Fitness Practitioner, I understand that we have more control over our pain than we are led to believe. Our body operates as a whole system with many functions, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually! I look forward to the show.
Join us for an in depth discussion of Yogi Bhajan's teachings on prosperity with GuruKirin Kaur, CPA; and her advice for budgeting and financial management
As law firms enter into another year of flat revenue and the mandate of reducing headcount even further to meet budgetary constraints, it is time to revisit alternatives to this diminishing course of action.
Rob Mattern has worked with law firms for over twenty-five (25) years, through the good and the bad times; however, it is only in the last five (5) years that firms have been open to alternative strategies to reduce expenses. Economic necessity has mandated this course of action, but also a client-driven enlightenment based on the universal necessity to become more cost-effective and efficient in the delivery of legal services.
Guest: Rob Mattern
President and Founder
Mattern & Associates, LLC
Contact: Rob Mattern: email@example.com 610.459.7750
Who Said Hiring Staff Has to Be Difficult or Painful?
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been helping organizations hire leaders and staff for more than 40 years.
On this show, Jeff will talk about working with third party recruiters and how to help them be more effective when you use a vendor management system.
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is honored to welcome back Mr. Barry Elms, President of Strategic Negotiations International (considered by many to be America's business coach in sales & negotiating skills) as our featured guest speaker discussing the skill set every credit professional needs.....negotiating.
During a speaking career that spans over 20 years Barry has given over 2000 presentations worldwide. His energetic style and dynamic message will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Barry was born and educated in England and has worked in Sales, Customer Service, and Credit Management, as well as being CEO of companies in both Europe and America.
In addition to being a world class public speaker, Barry is also the author of numerous video and audio programs including: "Negotiate Your Way to Success", "Advanced Negotiation Skills", "Dialing for Dollars" and "The Art of Getting Paid".
BUSINESS CREDIT RADIO is sponsored by Commercial Credit Management Associates (CCMA).
HIGHER ED CAMPUS/STUDENT MANAGEMENT
"Check, I'm Here"..Engaging students everywhere on campus
with company president Reuben Pressman
Do people upset you in traffic? Do you go into grouch mode when hungry? Do common every day annoyances upset you and pull your trigger? You only have so much time, energy, and resources, so why waste it on unnecessary trigger points when you can use it to live your life for your priorities and focus on what truly matters in life. Learn to release what isn't necessary and improve not just your life, but your health and stress levels, too! Tune in now!
The Gift of Gab is where you'll start your week off right!
Christine Pechstein is a faith-based life coach specializing in life and stress management. She loves teaching people to persevere despite the set backs and challenges life will inevitably bring, and she isn't afraid to use an honest and transparent approach in her teaching. Be sure to listen in as she challenges you to live a life well managed, leave your stresses behind, PUSH past your obtacles, overcome your fears, live with passion as you take charge of your life, and talk about a variety of other things that require transparancy, guts, and of course, the gift of gab!
She is the founder of Move Into Action, and is a Life and Stress Management Coach, Author, Speaker, Preacher, and body builder with a passion for building up the body of Christ.
Got a life management question you'd like her to answer or a topic in mind? Contact her now!
Learn about Christine's online Life Management journey now!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (200 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- angel coaches (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)