SORT BY Relevancy
Join Alan Zlotorzynski and Stephen Shoup for the Fanspeak.com Washington Redskins Pre-game show this morning at 11:00.
Last week, The Redskins earned their second win of the season in comeback fashion in Week 7, scoring in the final minute to complete a 45-41 win against the Chicago Bears. Washington gained 499 yards offensively, the team’s most since posting 511 yards vs. San Francisco on Dec. 26, 1999, a game that went into overtime.
The last time the Redskins posted at least 499 yards in a game that ended in regulation was on Nov. 10, 1991 vs. Atlanta. The 45-point performance was the Redskins’ most in the Shanahan era and the team’s most since scoring 52 points vs. San Francisco on Oct 23, 2005, a span of 128 regular season games.
Washington will need all of that offense today, as they travel to the Mile High City to take on Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. Manning and Co. are coming off their first loss of the year to the Indianapolis Colts and will not be looking to strike early and often today.
Alan and Steve will break down the game, complete with all of the stats you have come to expect from the dynamic duo. Be sure to listen for the Redskins keys to a victory today.
Despite playing in different conferences, these two teams have a storied history and you will hear all about it this morning.
The guys will finish the show by previewing the rest of the action in the NFL today. You can follow Alan on Twitter @zlotsports and Steve @steveospeak.
Dave Nichols and Andy Holmes of District Sports Page analyze and discuss the Washington Redskins 45-21 loss to the Denver Broncos
Dave Nichols and Andy Holmes of District Sports Page discuss and analyze the Washington Redskins 45-41 win over the Chicago Bears.
Dave Nichols and Andy Holmes of District Sports Page discuss the Washington Redskins loss to the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night Football
Dave Nichols and Andy Holmes of District Sports Page discuss the Washington Redskins 24-14 win over the Oakland Raiders
When you wake up on Sunday mornings during the NFL season, please join Alan “Z” and Stephen Shoup for the Fanspeak.com Baltimore Ravens & Washington Redskins pre-game show at 10:30 a.m.
Today the guys will get you set, as both teams hit the road for Week 4. The Ravens will travel to Buffalo to play the Bills and the Redskins trek across the country to take on the Oakland Raiders. The defending Super Bowl Champs are looking to build on an impressive defensive effort that resulted in a convincing 30-9 win last week vs. the Houston Texans.
Led by Darryl Smith’s pick six and Tandon Doss’s 82-yard punt return TD, the Ravens took the lead late in the first half and never looked back as they have now gone two straight weeks without allowing a touchdown. This week, the Ravens offense looks to get on track vs. a Bills defense that is banged up and ranks near the bottom of the league in several defensive categories.
Will Joe Flacco and the Ravens rushing attack get back on track & what are the five keys to a Ravens victory, Alan & Steve will have the answer.
The Redskins have started a disappointing 0-3 and head west to take on the surprisingly competitive Oakland Raiders. What is wrong with the Redskins and can the team, that was 3-6 at one point last season, turn it around again in time to make the playoffs? Alan & Steve will weigh in.
After 22 games and 76 years, the Detroit Lions finally won in Washington. Quarterback Robert Griffin III became the first Redskins quarterback in the Super Bowl era to throw for 300 yards in three consecutive games but is this how the Skins need to play to win?
The Skins have been outscored 64-24 in first half action this season and must reverse that trend if they hope to return with a win before the bye week. Alan & Steve will break it all down and give you the Redskins five keys to a victory
Dave Nichols of District Sports Page and Sky Kerstein of 106.7 The Fan discuss and preview the Washington Redskins do-or-die game this week against the Oakland Raiders
Its Game Day around the Beltway, so be sure to join Alan Zlotorzynski & Stephen Shoup for the Fanspeak.com Baltimore Ravens & Washington Redskins pregame show starting at 10:00 a.m. this morning.
Ed Reed returns to Baltimore today and Ray Lewis will have his No.52 retired into the Ravens Ring of Honor at halftime---There is also a game between the Ravens and Texans. Baltimore, currently 1-1, will host the undefeated Houston Texans (2-0) today, at M&T Bank Stadium. This will be the fifth time in the last four seasons that these two teams have played, The Ravens have won 3 of the previous 4 contests but Houston walloped the Ravens last season in the Lone Star Start by 30-points.
Alan & Steve will break down the matchups, have the all of the stats and give you their 5 Keys to a Ravens Victory. You will hear from both head coaches, as well as players from both teams, including Ed Reed.
Last week, The Washington Redskins fell to the Green Bay Packers, 38-20, to remain winless on the young season. But fear not Redskins fans, history shows that 0-2 teams advance to the playoffs more often than people might think. Since the current playoff format was instituted in 1990, 22 teams started 0-2 & still qualified for the postseason.
Washington will look to get in the win column today, as they host Megatron, Reggie Bush, Mr. Suh, & the rest of the Detroit Lions at Fed Ex Field. Alan & Steve will break it all down-- complete with keys to a Redskins victory. You will hear from both head coaches, as well as the players.
You can follow the guys on Twitter @zlotsports & @steveos
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (441 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- dtm radio (22 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (18 chatters)
- Cruz Inc Radio (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (14 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (12 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (10 chatters)
- AlimBey (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- AfterHourz (7 chatters)
- God Is My Strength (7 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (4 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (4 chatters)
- Real SOULutions Spirit Radio (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (3 chatters)
- the turn UP (3 chatters)
- Billy D Online (3 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (3 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (3 chatters)
- Funkie Media Productions (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Judge Neil (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- chocmami (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (1 chatters)