SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know there is a whole town by Disney World just like Disney World you can live, work, and play at!? Join Media Ishah Wright live from Walt Disney World Resorts' inspired Town of Celebration. It's like living at Disney World! Ishah Wright is marketing volunteer for Walt Disney World Resorts' inspired Celebration Town's Celebration Foundation charity! Also listen to Ishah Wright on www.WTLN.com on Global Community Impact Sundays at 8:30PM ET (click listen live)!
If you have listened to this podcast you know that Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach Robert Zink is a big fan of Walt Disney. Today, 58years ago, Walt Disney opened up the gigantic theme park called Disney Land. So in this podcast Robert Zink, M.B.A , Miracle Mentor, Magician, will talk about the creative methods used by Walt Disney. These methods are tried and true today. They have worked for thousands of people all over the world, and they can work for you
Kick off the new year with an amazing race weekend. Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL was the host of the 2014 Walt Disney World Marathon weekend. Over 70,000 runners came out for the events that included a marathon. Joe takes you to the expo then out all 26.2 miles on the race course. You'll hear stories of courage, hope and inspiration. You'll also hear about a funny scene of a man in the bushes, some cranky guy that follows Joe as long as he can, a q
The Once Upon A Fan staff have returned from their trip to Walt Disney World and Enchantacon! Join hosts Zachery Van Norman and Amy Hood for a special 2-hour show as they bring you tales of enchantment from the Magic Kingdom! Plus we'll have our regular episode reviews and news roundup! You don't want to miss the fun!
Episode 2# I talk about meet n greets with disney characters in Walt Disney World. Will go over which disney characters I think are the best to see and which ones you might want to skip on your next disney trip. Grab a Mickey ice cream bar and put on your Mickey ears its time for another DisneyWagon Podcast.
Kevin Ferere author of "Leave the Fairytales to Disney" will stop by tomorrow at 5:00pm---This is a SPECIAL INTERVIEW!!
A weekly look at father involvement in education through the Watch D.O.G.S. program of the National Center for Fathering.
Spring Break is a great time for dads to take a break and focus on their kids. Our host, Keith Schumacher will be broadcasting live from Walt Disney World in Florida and talk about some great dads connecting with their kids at "The Happiest Place on Earth".
We will also be hearing from Sean Rumble of KBMW AM 1450 in Wahpeton, ND about his very first day as a WatchDOG.
We will also be talking about the launch of the new 2014-2015 Watch D.O.G.S. items and catelog. There's some new good stuff coming!
Dads of Great Students is a national program currently operating in 47 states, D.C., Puerto Rico, Mexico and even China. Over 3000 schools utilize the fathers and father figures within their own community to enhance the environment and safety of their schools.
Watch D.O.G.S. National Coordinator Keith Schumacher is the host of the show. Senior National Program Developer Chris Danenhauer co-hosts and they are regularly joined by Watch D.O.G.S. Executive Director Eric Snow.
Berenice Robinson has been at the Walt Disney Studios for 21 years, the last titles she has worked on include: “Bolt “, “ Princess and the Frog” ,“Tangled”, “Winnie the Pooh” “ Wreck it Ralph” and currently working on “Frozen” due to release this November in the US. Berenice started her career in France in the Technical Department for Columbia Tri Star and then Warner,before joining Buena Vista International
in Pop Culture
Project MKUltra: a code name of a U.S. government human research operation experimenting in the behavioral engineering of humans.
Do you realize that Uncle Sam secretly gathers information on its people at any given time? Without permission or notice?
From 1953 to 1964 the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) conducted dozens of experiments on the effects of biological and chemical agents on American citizens without their knowledge in Project MKUltra. These covert tests included subjecting the unwitting subjects to hallucinogenic drugs and other chemicals, amongst other things.
In 1976 and 1977, the U.S. Senate conducted investigations and even held a joint committee hearing on Project MKUltra, then published much of what was discovered; you will not believe what they found out -- and not a worry, we plan on giving you the dirty.
The project was intended to “develop a capability in the covert use of biological and chemical materials.” The motivation was also defensive, in that many were afraid during the Cold War that the Russians and Chinese had already developed weapons in this area. As the project’s proponents noted:
The development of a comprehensive capability in this field of covert chemical and biological warfare gives us a thorough knowledge of the enemy’s theoretical potential, thus enabling us to defend ourselves against a foe who might not be as restrained in the use of these techniques as we are.
And it's gotten worse - see video below, it shows different people (mostly celebrities, news reporters and politicians) who might have displayed signs and symptoms of MK Ultra.
Join Carla B. as she delves deep in the world of MK Ultra, your most favorite celebs & their devastating message to any with an ear to hear.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (100 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (22 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (10 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (10 chatters)
- NatureofReality (8 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- nXphase Records (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (4 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- MediaBlvd (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- 63616 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (0 chatters)