SORT BY Relevancy
“9 kids a day are too many . . . our goal is 0!”
In the United States proclaims the Women Against Gun Violence website, 40% of households with children have guns. The site also states that 9 children per day are killed with guns.
Given the Sandy Hook tragedy, these revelational numbers take on a greater amplification in terms of the need to do something. The question is what?
To some the answer is simple . . . ban assault weapons and enforce existing gun control laws including closing the gun show loophole.
For others such as teachers in Texas and Ohio, the answer is to sign-up for gun training programs with the intention to bear arms during school hours as a means of protecting children should another Sandy Hook situation arise. Or as Gerald Valentino, co-founder of the Buckeye Firearms Association put it “Any teacher who is licensed and chooses to be armed should be able to be armed.”
In today’s segment I welcome to the show the President of Women Against Gun Violence or WAGV Laurie Saffian, to talk about Guns in America and her organization’s position on what needs to take place to make our children – and the public as a whole safer.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Loren (5 chatters)
- Angelic Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (3 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (2 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)