SORT BY Relevancy
Susan Wagers—whose own post-50 life was fraught with divorce, job loss, illness and unemployment—explains how implementing standard operating proceedures can bring military families back from the brink of most any hardship. “Keep in mind that the SOP is a set of written instructions that document a routine that’s followed by an individual or an organization. And you have to customize each SOP to fit you, your family and your household,” the life coach tells Army Wife Radio host Tara Crooks. “When I created an SOP for one military couple to cover their move to new location, they were able to find safety-deposit keys, insurance policies, tax records, and their kids’ medical records. The medical records were particularly important in getting them enrolled in their new school.”
in Self Help
NOTE: We had minor technical difficulty at very start so please give it a minute ;)
Susan Wagers is an entrepreneur, educator, speaker, and author who inspires everyone she meets with her message. You will discover how to gracefully turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones. Love the transformation as obstacles are overcome with strength, determination, and perseverance.
If you are seeking a speaker who transforms the scary aspects of change into inspiration and insight, look no further. “Susan’s heartbreaking story touches our souls and awakens our own hope for healing after adversity”.
As the founder of the Mountain View Peak Performance Academy, Susan’s programs identify the breakthrough stepping stones you need to find new ways of thinking and behaving. “Each of us have ‘crossroads’ in our lives where we decide (consciously or unconsciously) to give in and take whatever happens next or embrace change and take charge of our future”.
in Self Help
3pm ET / 2pm CT / 1pm MT / 12pm PT
(Outside US: Dial 00 + 1 + 646-727-1711)
Viki Winterton interviews Susan Wagers!
Susan Wagers is an entrepreneur, educator, speaker, and author who inspires everyone she meets with her message. A message she shares so that you will discover how to gracefully turn stumbling blocks into stepping stones. “There is no greater enemy than the wounds of our past! Susan’s transparent, honest and funny journey is the ultimate remedy.”
As the founder of the Mountain View Peak Performance Academy, Susan’s programs identify the breakthrough stepping stones you need to find new ways of thinking and behaving. “Each of us have ‘crossroads’ in our lives where we decide (consciously or unconsciously) to give in and take whatever happens next or embrace change and take charge of our future.”
Susan competes in triathlons, climbs 14,000 feet mountains in Colorado, bikes nature trails and loves to play golf. She holds leadership positions in Toastmasters and Rotary International. In her spare time, she is a pianist and Elder in her church.
Yes, you can achieve real results faster than you think. Connect to your greatness with a few changes and lots of laughter. Susan’s message includes simple things you can do today. It will leave you with hope and confidence for the future.
After the Green Bay Packers loss to the Seahawks, Aaron Rodgers and Co. look to rebound against the New York Jets. Jayme, CD, and guest host Jason Perone all sort out the crises and thoughts, chime in on the Ray Rice situation, and take wagers on whether or not HaHa Clinton-Dix actually succeeds in silencing Rex Ryan.
Cheesehead Radio is brought to you by some of the top writers in the Packers Blogosphere: Jayme Snowden of CheeseheadTV, Jersey Al Bracco of All Green Bay Packers, CD Angeli of CheeseheadTV, and John Rehor of PackersTalk.
The Red Light Sports Network is proud to present the first episode of "The Spread"; sponsored by CoverThatSpread.com. This show will feature the staff of CoverThatSpread.com and will talk about what they do and how they can help you place wagers. This show is intended for veteran gambles as well as those that are looking to get started in the world of placing wagers. Join the hosts weekly as they will give you some helpful tips as you gear up for the NFL season. Fasten your seat belts and put your foot on the gas - let coverthatspread.com help you manage your gambling portfolio.
It's beginning to look a lot like football...everywhere you go...
OK, I take some liberties from the old holiday tune, but it is definitely feeling like the NFL-gears are starting to turn faster and faster! Over the months of June and July FFToolbox Radio is going to take you through every NFL Division, breaking down the teams, the positions, the sleepers and the busts so be sure to head on over to iTunes (or Stitcher or BlogTalkRadio or wherever!) and SUBSCRIBE so that you don't miss a moment of the conversation.
As always, you can catch the show live on Tuesdays at 7:30PM ET at the blogtalkradio.com website.
Tuesday, June 17 we'll be covering the AFC North. Can the Ravens' running game rebound in 2104? Will Andy Dalton be able to sustain his surprising 2013 fantasy output? Will Josh Gordon play this season, and if so, who will be throwing to him? Which Steelers team will we see this season - the one from the first half of 2013 or the fantasy-friendly version from the second half?
Bleacher Report scribe-extraordinaire Gary Davenport (@IDPManor) joins host Micah James (@FFMagicMan) to break it all down in this week's episode, and be sure to keep tabs on the ongoing $5 show wagers - the FFMagicDaughter needs a new pair of shoes.
Army Wife Talk Radio is the leading internet talk radio show for Army wives, by Army wives. AWTR is hosted by the Army Wife Network Core Team - www.ArmyWifeNetwork.com. AWTR guests bring exciting, relevant topics and resources to the attention of our military families.
Guest: Susan Wagers
Adam Burke is joined by BangTheBook.com Expert Handicapper and resident college basketball expert Kyle Hunter to project the Elite Eight matchups and take a look at some futures wagers that still hold some value. Game breakdowns will feature spreads and totals for all four possible Elite Eight matchups in each region.
Adam Burke is joined by BangTheBook.com Expert Handicapper and resident college basketball expert Kyle Hunter for some March Madness talk. They'll discuss brackets, including some tips on how to win your March Madness office pools, and some trends to keep in mind. Adam and Kyle will address some future wagers that are worth a look for the overall winner and the regional winners. Next, they'll project some weekend matchups, complete with look-ahead lines.
Your hosts Eric Balkman and Dave Gerczak put a bow on the HSFF Hour Season Two with this finale including totaling up the I Got Five on It wagers and taking a final look at the tight ends in the FFPC. The guys are also joined by 2013 FFPC Main Event runner-up Kevin Greuloch as well. Plus your calls, emails, tweets and more all answered on The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour!
Adam Burke is joined by College Basketball Expert and Expert Handicapper Kyle Hunter of BangTheBook.com to talk about college hoops from a betting perspective. In this week's "Inside Edge", they'll give bettors the information they need to make informed wagers and trends to watch for in the betting market. They'll break down tonight's Wichita State-Bradley matchup along with Wednesday's Baylor-Texas and North Carolina-NC State games. To wrap up, they'll cover Oregon-UCLA and a California matchup between UC-Irvine and UC-Santa Barbara.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (44 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 1twopunch (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (2 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- MMA Jam (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (0 chatters)