SORT BY Relevancy
This week we are pleased to host guest Roger Grimes - former Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Roger will bring an interesting perspective to the program as one of a small group of people ever to have served as Premier.
Further his government finalized the successful Voisey's Bay project - arguably the best industrial deal the province has ever made.
We will talk about the proposed Muskrat deal, the process of sanction, House of Assembly debate, and past proposals for development of the Lower Churchill.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (57 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (9 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (0 chatters)