SORT BY Relevancy
Should age matter in relationships? Let's hear from our favorite radio personality, the Voice of Reason, John Bell, on this ageless question and other liaison questions that you just might be thinking about. Are these issues good for hookups or should they be "hookdowns?" http://www.johnbelltoday.com
Please join me today June 30th ( AT 9;30 am, CST today) NOTE TIME CHANGE FOR TODAY.
as we discuss how the voice of The Lord has always been speaking to mankind.
From the beginning of time , and unti the end of time God has spoken. His voice has spoken through His eternal Word. Through the beauty of creation. Through the prophets, the angels. Through His Son, He cries mercy, mercy, not judgment. Yet if people refuse mercy, and refuse to hear His voice. Which cries out still. Through His Word, His Spirit, and His Bride. The Spirit and the Bride say come- to those who will hear. Come and drink of the water of life freely. Buty just as in every age. People refuse to hear Him.Think on this.
"For you are not being sent to a people of unintelligible speech or difficult language, but to the house of Israel, (Ezekiel 3:5)
nor to many peoples of unintelligible speech or difficult language, whose words you cannot understand. But I have sent you to them who should listen to you; (Ezekiel 3:6)
yet the house of Israel will not be willing to listen to you, since they are not willing to listen to Me. Surely the whole house of Israel is stubborn and obstinate. (Ezekiel 3:7)
They refused to hear His Voice. They refused to hear His prophets, they refused to hear His Son. They refused to listen to His Word. Yet the signs are all around us. As they were then. So they are now.
Call us on Thursday, June 25th and chill with authors Kenitra Jordan and JoDee Sanders of Joken Publications! Let's see if they'll open up and let us in their worlds from 7 to 9pm est on The Voice Of ZitrO! (646) 200-3055.....Talk to you soon!
Tonight at 7pm we will chat it up with Niyah Moore, CEO of Ambiance Books and her label mates Tracee Boyd, Carla Pennington, Rikenya Hunter and Phoenix Rayne! They are going to open up and let us into their world for the entire show! Call in, listen up and get your chance to ask questions or voice your opinion! Talk to you tonight!
In the book of first Samuel the third chapter we will be closely viewing the vision God has for us today. Make the vision plain. What hope,expectation do you have. where is your focus. Who are you looking to for a new beginning? Is it a dream that will vanish at the break of day or do you have a message from God? These are not questions these are statements You have the answer you administer the exam, and you score your heart. It is not a gut feeling it is God directing and guiding Do not miss this searies. Do not miss a move of God. on the Voice of Joy today. The Lord of host has sworn, saying,Surely as I have thought so shall it come to pass and as I have purposed it shall stand. Listen for the lovation and hold fast to the Word of the Lord.
An idea that was created 1 year ago has turned into a celebratory platform of creative expression that has given a voice to many who have felt they never had a voice and has educated many about the importance of celebrating the worth of groups who are facing extreme adversity. We would like to take this opportunity to celebrate with listeners, old and new, and to make way for a bright future in the Mag Blog Radio World.
A special thanks to all of those who have made Mag Blog Radio possible. Please feel free to comment on this page with your encouragement and thoughts. If you would like to join in our celebration, please feel free to call in.
Clever Black was born in New Orleans, Louisiana in March of 1973. He and his immediate family left New Orleans on August 28, 2005 to escape hurricane Katrina and they’ve never returned to the city except for the occasional visit. Clever Black and his family now call Charlotte, North Carolina home.
Clever Black Books, LLC was formed in October of 2011. Its goal is to deliver a thought-proving read to all who are interested in this epic family saga that exposes and expresses many a life’s experiences—the American experience. The Holland Family Saga is America at its best and its worst. It is a sweeping and epic family saga filled with drama, violence, deep-dialogue and deadly alliances. And that’s just scraping the surface.
Clever Black also has a bi-monthly column in Urban Grapevine Magazine, a digital magazine that caters to Urban Fiction, titled Publishing, Politicking and People. His first article was published inside the magazine in May of 2014.
Clever Black can be reached through Facebook under the name Clever Black and on Twitter @cleverblack. His works are available in eBook format and paperback on Amazon, and in e-book format on Barnes and Nobles, with Outlaw Chics being exclusively published in Kindle format only.
Good Morning Everyone out their in Radio Land,i figured i would do a show this early due to my new webcam w/a micaphone i don't have to hold the phone so it's actually fun now,give me a call @347-426-3972 and get Involved with The Most Honest Talk In New Jersey with you're Sharp host Dom Calvito,we can talk about anything you want,bring it to the italian voice and let's discuss it only brought to you by Blogtalkradio.com,Also Checkout my Website @www.italianvoiceradioshow.com,Let's get down to business and get some issues squared away that might be bothering you!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (115 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- E3 Radio (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)