SORT BY Relevancy
Caitlin is a beautiful young lady from Long Island, NY who will share about her vitiligo journey. Caitlin will also share about her experience attending the VITFriends 2013 conference and the WALK for Vitiligo in Boston, MA
Join Host Patricia Baker as she discusses the leading edge in vitamin technology - Liposomal vitamins. What are they? How do they work? And how well do they store? Listen to the discussion with Greg Sommers from MaxHealth and find out if these are right for your daily use and for storing in your bug out bag and prepper pantry.
Are you tired of spending a fortune each month on vitamins & supplements? What would it mean to you if I could show you a more effective and less costly way to achieve the health you desire. Join us as we discover vitamin's limitations and their rightful place in any nutritional or exercise plan.
Remember eating "alphabet soup" as a child? Trying to spell words from the letters in your bowl, only to come up short? Now as an adult are you still having "alphabet soup"? Are you able to spell "health"?
The alphabet soup of vitamins get's more and more confusing all the time. Vitamin D is in the news again as co-factors continue to be discovered. Exercise, minerals, sunshine, sunscreen, and the division of different Ds complicate everything.
This first visit to Vitamin D may be an eye opener as Shirley Gutkowski brings together research from different areas of study.
In today’s world, it is almost impossible to obtain the nutrients your cells need even if you eat a good diet filled with fresh fruits and vegetables. This fact of life is mostly responsible for the tragic epidemic of chronic and degenerative disease that we are experiencing in America today. Supplements have become anecessity, but most supplements are improperly made with cheap ingredients, are poorly formulated and manufactured, and are often ineffective, allergenic or even toxic. High-quality supplements play a critical role in maintaining health, but selecting the highest quality supplements is a job for an expert.
Scripture for this teaching:Proverbs 3:8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Tune in Firday, May 24, 2013 @ 10:00 p.m. (EST -US) for Ulcerative Colitis Talk.
Visit: http://www.secretucremedies.com for more information.
We're a brand new live online talk show for people who have ulcerative colitis.
TOPIC: We'll be talking about vitamins and nutrients for people with Ulcerative Colitis.
Friday, May 24, 2013 @ 10:00 P.M. (EST - US)
DURATION 2 HOURS
Nathalie speaks with Dr. Orest Szczurko about his clinical trials testing the results of natural health products to cure and/or prompt repigmentation to the white patches of vitiligo.
This week I interview Tracy Coe, of Coe-Dynamics.com, a Whole Health Wellness and Quantum Nutrition Educator. We debate the health implications of choosing the right vitamin: Synthetics or Natural Food-based Vitamins. Learn which are right for you.
In this episode:
Are vitamins needed? Pros and cons of synthetic vitamins Pros and cons of food-based vitamins Which ones should you be taking Which vitamins absorb best Recommended brands Tracy combines the technique of Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA ) with Whole Health and nutrition education and works with individuals and offers group wellness seminars. She invites you to be empowered with education to learn how you and your loved ones can too experience how your bodies and minds when properly nourished and functioning, has its own innate ability to experience LIFE to its fullest and be void of chronic aches, pains, “itis’s”, depression, low energy, symptoms of indigestion, menopausal symptoms, illness, disease, sleepless nights, and instead have LIFE of vitality, a sense of youth, a glow to your skin, a pep in your step with flexibility in your body, and a mental sharpness.
Tracy is a certified Pilates instructor and owner of Body & Mind Coe-Dynamics Pilates Studio in Manhattan Beach.
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (74 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (7 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- SHRAonair (6 chatters)
- Help4HD (6 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Dawgs By Nature (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (3 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- DivaTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (2 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (1 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Work It Sis (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (0 chatters)
- OPWR (0 chatters)