SORT BY Relevancy
CARLA CAREY WILL TALK ABOUT VITEL WIRELESS AND TELL YOU ABOUT OUR VALUABLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY !
Patricia Wood is founder and executive director of Grassroots Environmental Education, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about the health risks of common environmental exposures and empowering individuals to act as catalysts for change in their own communities. The organization uses science-driven arguments for clean air, clean water and a safe food supply and for stricter regulation of chemical toxins. Grassroots serves local and state governments, health care providers, school systems, community groups and other environmental groups and individuals nationwide.
As a Visiting Scholar at Adelphi University, Ms. Wood lectures on the environment and related health issues in the College of Nursing and Public Health. Ms. Wood is on the Governor’s Advisory Council for Sustainability and Green Procurement. Click to learn more
Doctors of the USA welcomes William T. Abraham, MD, FACP, FACC, FAHA, FESC, director of the Division of Cardiovascular Medicine and a professor of internal medicine, physiology and cell biology at the Ohio State University Medical Center to talk about the first FDA approved wireless device with remote monitoring to measure pulmonary artery pressure in certain heart failure patients. Listen in as he shares about the safety and efficacy of the device and how it allows health care professionals to monitor the condition of their patients remotely.
Dr. William Abraham is the lead investigator for the CardioMEMS clinical trials and also serves as deputy director of Ohio State’s Dorothy M. Davis Heart and Lung Research Institute. He has been recognized as one of the “Best Doctors in America” for eight consecutive years. Also in 2009 he was named inaugural designated Chair of Excellence in Cardiovascular Medicine at Ohio State’s College of Medicine. Dr. Abraham earned his medical degree from Harvard Medical School in Boston, Mass., and completed his residency in internal medicine and fellowships in cardiology and heart failure/cardiac transplantation at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Abraham is an internationally known researcher in heart failure. He has received grants from the National Institutes of Health, the American College of Cardiology and the Aetna Quality Care Foundation and has participated as principal investigator in more than 100 multicenter clinical drug and device trials.In addition to authoring more than 600 original papers, abstracts, book chapters and review articles, Dr. Abraham also co-edited Heart Failure: A Practical Approach to Treatment, a leading textbook on heart failure.
Check out the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center website.
Confused by all the offers from the major cell phone providers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.)?
Forget the offers. It's about COVERAGE!!
There’s a price war going on between the major carriers. Although price is a consideration in selecting a carrier, saving a few dollars should not be the major factor when signing a contract. Having an unlimited or discounted data or phone plan is useless if your service is poor.
In today's broadcast, Jim explains what you should know before selecting or switching providers.
in Self Help
Is your office wireless? Do you still use a wall calendar to keep track of appointments? Do you remember the last time you upgraded your technology and equipment? Join me and my guest expert Varinia Robinson as she provides you the business owner resources to be more effective, efficient and competitive to grow your business.
Varinia C. Robinson, MBA, VCR Consulting is an Information Technology leader with eighteen-years of experience, including the development of IT strategy, managing data and call center operations, project and program management, vendor management, cost/productivity management and staff development.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
Aloha kakou e komo mai! There is truth in the saying "Art reflects Life," and so, in a way, this show is a reflection of my life experiences during the first half of 2014. And now, after a brief hiatus, we're back in the saddle and want to share more Alo-ha and Mana'o with you ... Today, we are rounding out our lessons on the Ten Powers of Choice with the final Powers of Trust, Service and Action, followed by a meditation about the voices of Ego influencing your choices of the moment. Come join us as we continue our exploratory journey as Master Navigators sailing through He Wai O Ke'ola, the Waters of Life. Have a great week and may our Healing Prayer energies bless you and keep you in Divine Light! Aloha Ke Akua!
Divine Creator, Father, Mother, Son As One
If I, my family, relatives and ancestors have
Offended you, your family, relatives and ancestors,
In thoughts, words, deeds and actions
From the beginning of our creation to the present,
We ask your forgiveness.
Let this cleanse, purify, release and cut all the negative
Memories, blocks, energies and vibrations,
And transmute these unwanted energies to Pure Light.
Praying the Apostle Paul's prayer and getting results. We will also look at the prayers of many others who prayed and receive results.
‘And whensoever ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any one; that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.’—MARK xi. 25.
WHAT WILL PRAYER ACCOMPLISH?
1. Prayer opens floos gates of the soul to God; lifts the soul up to God. God floods with light the soul of those who open their hearts to him in earnest, pleading prayer. His blessing is never withheld from the soul that seeks it with the whole heart.
2. Prayer increases faith and brings spiritual blessing. It is through prayer that we become acquainted with God, and a more intimate knowledge of God must of necessity increase our faith, and increased faith means an increasingly satisfying religious experience.
3. Prayer enlists us for God’s will. It puts us in an attitude of receptivity where we become more willing to do God’s bidding. It increases our desire to know and to do his will, and thus enlists us in his service.
4. Prayer gives us fortitude and patience. It gives us the courage and patience to face and conquer the problems, and diffculties of life with fortitude. It not only gives us the spiritual strength to do so, but often the necessary physical strength is bestowed. We are comforted and sustained by the assurance that “underneath are the everlasting arms.”
5. Prayer enables us to help others. Through prayer it is possible to infuence and help others as we might not in any other way. It is the high power wireless by which our longing to do them good is conveyed to them through God.
Prayer will change you.
We all know that the Smartphone is fast becoming the extension of both our private and professional lives. Simply put, we cannot live without our Smartphone. It has become the de facto technology by which we communicate with others. The world of wireless is fast becoming crowded with an explosion of technologies, and with this rapid growth, comes the need for the most advanced security features. Biometric technology has made strong headway into this market arena, with Fingerprint Recognition and Iris Recognition being the dominant technologies. However, believe it or not, the geometry of your ear can also be used to secure your Smartphone. This new field of Biometrics is known as "Ear Recognition". In this radio show, we interview Mr. Michael Boczek of Descartes Biometrics, Inc., and learn more about this cutting edge technology.
An hour long weekly show hosted by husband & wife team Harry & from the UK. Their Website states that its all about looking At the British 1940's scene through a steamed-up monocle. Harry & Edna On The Wireless is set to a back drop of 'tip top' big band music with guests is sure to ensure a feel of old well-being.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (60 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (27 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (11 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (9 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (9 chatters)
- THE PORTICO OF SOLOMON (8 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (7 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (6 chatters)
- Olympias (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Julie Robinson Show (2 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (0 chatters)