SORT BY Relevancy
How does stress, sugar and taste alter your weight loss plan? Are you limiting the food you eat and potentially causing a nutrient deficiency? Why are nutrients so important for cell health and energy? Should you really be worrying about getting all the vitamins required for health each day? Can you cause a significant health condition with lack of these vitamins over the quest to be thin? Can a vitamin and mineral regulate my cravings?
Doug Ingoldsby, "The Vitamin Professor" and nutrition expert will be sharing the three top nutrients essential to a weight loss program. Doug is the founder of ALL ONE, the world's first high potency multiple vitamin/mineral/protein powder.
For more information visit: www.All-One.com
in The Bible
I pray that God will enabled you to further open your eyes and ears to Gods' word through The Real Deal Bible Study. We will start with the book of Genesis which means "In the Beginning" and close with the book of Revelation, the Greek word meaning "Divine Revelation".
In Luke 8:17, we learn all is revealed, "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad."
In Mark 13, Jesus warns us to ready our self, pray and watch because no one, not even he, knows when the end time will come. "Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is (Mark 13:33). Mark 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I foretold you all thing. Have you not read?
“God is not just in the church; He is also in technology.” My mission is to “empower people spiritually, develop them educationally, expose them culturally, activate them politically, and strengthen them economically.”
As our ancestors would say " I'm a nobody trying to tell everybody about somebody who can save everybody".
“Walking with God is to stand where God stands, and to fight for whom God fights: the poor, the weak, the powerless and the defenseless. Walking with God is to have the courage to know that fear and trepidation before the might of the powerful is overturned by the fear of the Lord ! Walking with God is to understand, without doubt or equivocation that justice is what Yahweh requires
http://www.Therealdealbiblestudy.com or http://www.Bookandversebiblestudy.com
We should read and study the Bible because it is God's Word to us. The Bible is literally "God-breathed" (2 Timothy 3:16). In other words, it is God's very words to us. There are so many questions that philosophers have asked that God answers for us in Scripture. What is the purpose to life? Where did I come from? Is there life after death? How do I get to heaven? Why is the world full of evil? Why do I struggle to do good? In addition to these "big" questions, the Bible gives much practical advice in areas such as: What do I look for in a mate? How can I have a successful marriage? How can I be a good friend? How can I be a good parent? What is success and how do I achieve it? How can I change? What really matters in life? How can I live so that I do not look back with regret? How can I handle the unfair circumstances and bad events of life victoriously?
We should read and study the Bible because it is totally reliable and without error. The Bible is unique among so-called "holy" books in that it does not merely give moral teaching and say, "Trust me." Instead, we can read it for ourselves.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (85 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- The Stevie Anderson Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (0 chatters)