SORT BY Relevancy
in Rock Music
HEY EVERYDAY PEOPLE!!! It's time to STAND and be IN TIME with members of SLY AND THE FAMILY STONE!!! Your MC OF DA FUNK, Edde Lanier will be hosting some time with The Family Stone as we catch up with what they're doing and what they've got planned for 2015. So book your time for Friday December 12, at 11:00PM EST and 08:00PM PST cause it's gonna be a FAMILY AFFAIR!!!
"It has been compared that 1 stroke with the hot stones is equivalent to 10 Swedish massage strokes. Thus Hot Stone Therapy is calculated to be ten times deeper, take ten times less effort, last ten times longer and increase the therapist's practice by ten times"
Isn't that incredible? Join Melissa Corbit and I as we discuss why our clients flock to this service over and over, and how our personal longevity as a care professional can benefit when we learn how to put heated stone therapy into practice.
We cointinue the discuss on vision as we look at improving and maintaining a healthy vision. Just as we need to maintain proper eye care and to overall health we need to make sure that our plans, expectations, and overall vision for our future is healthy and well balanced. We all desire a lifetime of good vision. On today's broadcast we will look at our responsibility, what actions we can take and develop an action plan that fosters healthy vision.
Are we ready for the photon belt or the biblical second death. Dr. Blair shall speak on earth's position in space and it's upcoming effects
It's FIT Friday and time for some FOOD for Thought in honor of National Nutrition Wareness Month. Our word for the week is Destiny and we've discussed how our vision (or lack thereof) effects it. Today we discuss practical insights to helping you maintain good vision health for life. No matter what the age, we have tips and ideas to keeping your eyes healthy.
Fruits and vegetables are at the top of our list. But nothing boring. As Spring emerges we'll talk about fun recipes that kids and adults alike will love.
Recipes, resources and highlights will be on our blog & Pinterest.
We all want to be successful. We want a successful marriage, business/professional life, relationships, etc. We're driven to succeed in education and even in our leisure. Being successful gives a a sense of accomplishment. But is our view of success all there is?
Today we will put our attention on our vision. What is vision and how do we apply it in our daily lives? Do we have 20/20, hindsite or skewed vision? How we see ourselves fuels or limits our success in business, relationships, and life in general. Does our vision match God's vision for us?
"For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome." Jeremiah 29:11
Join Host Live Chats
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (13 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (8 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- belovenow (3 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (3 chatters)
- III Patriot Podcast (3 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Boxing comebacktoboxing (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)