SORT BY Relevancy
You may already know how to blog, put on a webinar, start an email campaign, make images with quotes for Facebook, add widgets to your website, install cool plugins, even do SEO… but do you know how to actually make money with these things? How awesome would it be if you could blast past the confusion and quickly and easily create a rush of more visibility, leads, clients, and cash for your business?
Listen to our interview with Mike and Robin Pisciotta – it may well be a “Marketing Game Changer” for you!
In this episode you'll learn tips for increasing your online visibility. If you want to build your personal brand, you need to be "seen" everywhere online. Tune in for some great ideas to incorporate into your marketing and branding strategy making it easier to bring new clients into your marketing funnel. Make sure to visit North San Diego Business and sign up for your FREE 6 Lesson Social Media Ecourse!
In this episode I'll share with you some ideas on how you can elevate your online visibility through creating and publishing ebooks. If you're a local San Diego listener, I'll be holding a Meet Up at the Microsoft Store in Fashion Valley on March 14th. My guest speaker is Kaine Thompson, a published author. She'll share how she published her books in an ebook format, in addition to her print format. Check out my San Diego Digital & Media For Boomers Meet Up.
How to build brand awareness and brand visibility.
Katherine Bouglai, Founder and CEO of Brand With Courage discusses how to build your brand visibility in marketing. Once you have developed your beautiful irresistible brand, it is now time to showcase it.
Katherine Bouglai has been coaching entrepreneurs for over 5 years. With her degree in computer graphics, 12 years of experience and a coaching certificate from iPEC, she is able to successfuly create and design your brand. For your complimentary CD, click here or visit www.BrandWithCourage.com
With PR Expert Lisa Elia
During this interview, PR Expert and Entrepreneur Lisa Elia will share 3 game-changing tactics for quickly increasing your visibility and your bottom line.
She will cover:
- How to find the hidden gems that can quickly make you money.
- How to conduct a monthly “awareness audit” to continue to increase your visibility.
- Specific actions to take to meet the decision makers that can change your life.
For more great business building tips from experts around the globe, visit
Visit The Coach & Mentor Group for more great business building tools.
Is there anything more important than visibility to the solo entrepreneur? Your first reaction might be… yeah, sales. That would be putting the cart before the horse. People can’t do business with you if they don’t know about you. It starts being visible.
Solo entrepreneurs can’t afford to be the best kept secret in town. You need to be seen and be heard. It’s not that business owners don’t know that. There are just so many options, it can be hard to know where to start and how to stay focused. Tune in for 3 easy ways to get more visibility this week. Monday Morning Movation™ was created to encourage business owners through motivation and inspiration by delivering a postive message to get your week started off right. Each week we focus on a different topic that will help you achieve the level of success you desire. Each topic provides a positive message with specific action steps in a straight-forward manner that is easy to understand and apply. Print your Action Worksheet before the show.
Now more than ever if you are an entrepreneur or business woman you've to to market, market, market and market some more...your products and services. You can't just type up marketing messages and put them out into social media. Instead you MUST make sure that your marketing messages are magnetic!
There 7 specific brand marketing strategies I use every day when communicating in person, through video or in writing that helps me be visible, attract & secure clients and get invited to play in fabulous joint ventures. I'll be sharing 3 of them with you during this show! be sure to tune in, get them, use them and capitalize on them!
Debra Thaler GIlroy, Ph.D., Visibility Marketing Coach, works with entrepreneurs who want to grow their business with effective, authentic, strategic communication, and STAND OUT on and off line. She has combined her education and many years experience in human resources, communications, consulting, psychology and small business marketing to create a variety of coaching and learning experiences for her clients. Her popular E-Voice Discovery System(tm) and Visibility Pro
Laura Rubinstein is a Social Media and Marketing Strategist for passionate business owners, wellness professionals, celebrities, speakers, and authors. As a Master Leadership Coach, Certified Hypnotherapist and Author, she builds irresistible brands, buzz, and profitable and fulfilling relationships for her clients.
She is the President of Social Buzz Club (an influencer marketing network) and creator of the Social Media Blast Off course. She is a contributing author to two Amazon bestselling books. With 22+ years of marketing experience Laura has optimized marketing plans and developed branding strategies for more than a thousand business owners globally. Her blogs and articles have been featured in Social Media Mags LinkedIn Magazine, genConnect, as well as her own popular TransformToday.com blog.
Laura joins us in our third interview with her in this special social media monthly series, where we’ll focus on how you can get the best out of your social Media platforms.
Social Media Engagement Matrix (free download): http://bit.ly/engagematrix
Blog post on how to connect your profile to your fan page: http://bit.ly/3waysFB
Social Media Blast Off Small Business Marketing System: http://SocialMediaBlastOff.com
If you like this interview, vote for Laura as the Small Business Influencer 2013: http://bit.ly/smbilaura13
Lori Gama is an Online Visibility Expert and author of Become a Twitter Pro in 20 Days and founder of DaGama Web Studio. Lori helps you “attract your tribe with your vibe.” We'll be talking about
Why business owners must properly use technology in order to thrive in their businesses. How does a business owner begin to build a tribe with technology? Okay: now you've got engagement. Then what?
Brand identity is the most fundamental aspect of your building a brand. The foundation starts with your business name and logo. A unique logo, designed for your company and properly used consistently will become your greatest ASSET. Used on all your materials, a logo is a SYMBOL that reinforces your identity, so you are more easily remembered than written language, and increases the consistency of your business being remembered and recognized. You will hear Mike Mance o
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (466 chatters)
- John Baptist (52 chatters)
- Horn Sports (45 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (15 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- dtm radio (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (8 chatters)
- Dave in the City (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- Karen Tate (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- UCLA Football (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (2 chatters)
- JTT81 (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)