SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This episode features an interview with Kathleen Gage, founder of Power Up For Profits, as she talks about how to get found by potential clients and customers.
Kathleen shares why getting found is so important, the #1 mistake most people make when they try to get found by their potential clients and customers, why most people never get much visibility and more!
Kathleen also talks about her new Power Up For Profits podcast which reveals what it REALLY takes to run a 6,7 and 8 figure business and features the top business leaders who built a business from the ground up.
To learn more and to find out how you can work with Kathleen, visit
You may already know how to blog, put on a webinar, start an email campaign, make images with quotes for Facebook, add widgets to your website, install cool plugins, even do SEO… but do you know how to actually make money with these things? How awesome would it be if you could blast past the confusion and quickly and easily create a rush of more visibility, leads, clients, and cash for your business?
Listen to our interview with Mike and Robin Pisciotta – it may well be a “Marketing Game Changer” for you!
Does your brand need some CPR (Cash Producing Results)? Being visible in the marketplace to your ideal clients is the oxygen to your business's vitality and success. If you are NOT visible your ideal clients can see you, if they can't see you they can't hire you and if you don't get hired your business dies. Tune in for a 30 minute show to hear the 5 Signs That Your Brand is Invisible and How to Turn Up Your Visibility. If you desire next level luminosity, visibility, credibility and profitability don't miss this episode.
In this episode you'll learn tips for increasing your online visibility. If you want to build your personal brand, you need to be "seen" everywhere online.
Tune in for some great ideas to incorporate into your marketing and branding strategy making it easier to bring new clients into your marketing funnel.
Make sure to visit North San Diego Business and sign up for your FREE 6 Lesson Social Media Ecourse!
As part of the Success Tsunami Summit, Ronnie Tsunami, the QuickLaunch Guru, interviews Linda Cain, of MCE Onsite, about how coaches can host live events, such as conferences and workshops, to create massive visibility and credibility.
Linda Cain has been planning meetings, conferences and events for over 25 years. Her passion to serve others, easy going personality, and a love for the meeting industry, has given her an edge in the industry, resulting in her being a highly sought after independent meeting/event manager. To enhance her meeting business, Linda completed her Certificate in Event Management and also became a Certified International Etiquette Consultant with the renowned Protocol School of Washington®.
Working with individuals, speakers, coaches, entrepreneurs, corporate clients and non-profit associations has been a rewarding experience and has allowed Linda to build a terrific team with her company Blue Diamond Events (a division of MCE OnSite). Linda is lively and energetic, and her “do whatever it takes” attitude is contagious.
If you are interested listening to other presentations from the Success Tsunami Summit, please visit http://www.successtsunamisummit.com.
In this episode I'll share with you some ideas on how you can elevate your online visibility through creating and publishing ebooks.
If you're a local San Diego listener, I'll be holding a Meet Up at the Microsoft Store in Fashion Valley on March 14th. My guest speaker is Kaine Thompson, a published author. She'll share how she published her books in an ebook format, in addition to her print format. Check out my San Diego Digital & Media For Boomers Meet Up.
in Pop Culture
At long last, the moment has arrived. Join us for an interview with the glamtastic, trashabulous, discoriffic Wendy Ho!! And if that's not enough, we'll have all the usual favorites you know and love: Nurse Mikester & The Soundmaster's rare breed of humor, Sandra Furr's Concrete Carpet, and the Lady Eydie, our very own Social Media Whore!!
Special focus tonight on Transgender Day of Visibility, coming up on Monday March 31. We'll have a special Slut of the Week that is sure to get our Head Nurse's stockings in a bunch, you won't want to miss this catfight of a rant!!
If you want to live your purpose and make a difference…
If you want to build a business that truly inspires you…
If you want to help others…
Then you’re going to have to get louder, and bolder, and more brazen than you’ve ever been before.
It’s time for the business leaders of the world who want to serve a higher power that leads to profits to help change the standard of what it means to be in business.
It’s time to accept that who we are as individuals is not all that different from who we are in business.
Join Adam and guest, Kathleen Gage and learn proven tactics behind getting noticed...in a good way!
Building a website is one of the best ways to get exposure for your business online. Web users visit sites every day, most often searching for information to help them to find a service or make a purchase decision. Websites are vital sales and marketing tools, and having one is essential to businesses both small and large.
One of the most often overlooked factors in this equation is visibility. It doesn't matter if you have the most well-designed website with the best products if nobody sees it. Search engine optimization is the science and art of getting found online, and is an essential part of the website-building process.
Vincent Tudor is an SEO specialist with WYK Web Solutions. Join us as you will learn How SEO works. How to utilize your content. And, what keywords are for and how to effectivley use them.
Read more in Vincent's article in Issue 3 of the Brighter Business Empower Magazine HERE! For more on Vincent click on WYK WEB.
With PR Expert Lisa Elia
During this interview, PR Expert and Entrepreneur Lisa Elia will share 3 game-changing tactics for quickly increasing your visibility and your bottom line.
She will cover:
- How to find the hidden gems that can quickly make you money.
- How to conduct a monthly “awareness audit” to continue to increase your visibility.
- Specific actions to take to meet the decision makers that can change your life.
For more great business building tips from experts around the globe, visit
How to build brand awareness and brand visibility.
Katherine Bouglai, Founder and CEO of Brand With Courage discusses how to build your brand visibility in marketing. Once you have developed your beautiful irresistible brand, it is now time to showcase it.
Katherine Bouglai has been coaching entrepreneurs for over 5 years. With her degree in computer graphics, 12 years of experience and a coaching certificate from iPEC, she is able to successfuly create and design your brand. For your complimentary CD, click here or visit www.BrandWithCourage.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)