SORT BY Relevancy
This show is about speaking to business owners and professionals that work virtually, telecommute, or have started a home based business. The topics we will share are business ideas, how to get started, great resources, tools and software, technology, free training webinars, and much much more.
If you are here then that means that you want to make your business stand out. I am a Personal Assistant, Writer and more! Allowing me to help you is one of the best decisions thay you have come up with and I will do my best at all times. I am a "Gal Friday" and I will help you with the projects to the fullest extent of my abilities. I am well rounded in knowledge of business, politics and more. As you can hear I am very real although "Virtual".
Shilonda Downing, Owner of Virtual Work Team LLC interviews Yael Sara Zofi regarding managing virtual teams successfully. Yael is a Facilitator, Trainer, Coach, Professor, Author, and CEO of AIM Strategies®, Applied Innovative Management®, a human capital consulting firm focused on developing global leaders managing virtual teams and facilitating cross cultural communications. With 20+ years of consulting experience, Yael has applied behavioral science techniques and has helped countless leaders and teams focus on transformational initiatives that improve their bottom line and enable stronger human connection in the virtual workplace.
I recently had a client who met her fiance on a Habitat for Humanity build. She was bored with online dating and decided to go live a life out in the real world. She met a man she had a lot in common with doing something really cool she loved.
It really reminded me of the beautiful work of Gia Duke, who helps people mix their bucket list with philanthropy to build an extraordinary life.
We're going to talk about what's waiting for you in the big bold world if you're willing to get out there in it.
With Memorial Day still a fresh memory, Vicki and Tina discuss vacation time for virtual professionals, both the challenges of disconnecting and the importance of taking time away from your business. Tina and Vicki discuss: • How vacations differ for business owners vs• employees • Making time for vacations • Working vacations • Mini-vacations • Handling Holidays • Stay-cations • The benefits of taking vacation time
Keep up to date with Larry and Cheryl Battson's animal family each week on this hour long broadcast of fun and fact. Call into the "LIVE WILD WORLD HOTLINE" every Thursday night at 10 pm Eastern. Don't forget to enjoy our Wild World News with Dr. Henry Day! Learn fun facts everytime you tune in! To call our hotline, dial (347) 855-8123. Also tonight, we will have our "After Hours" show as we invite music producer, Dennis Dragon.
Scott Allen is coauthor of The Virtual Handshake: Opening Doors and Closing Deals Online and The Emergence of The Relationship Economy. He's also a contributor to over a dozen books on social media, marketing and entrepreneurship. He is currently a resident expert/columnist at Business.com and American Express OPEN Forum and an occasional/past contributor to yeah and numerous other sites, including About.com where he was the Entrepreneurs Guide. A 20-year veteran technology entrepreneur, executive and consultant, and the Director of Client Solutions for Momentum Factor, Scott leads the implementation of the company's social media and reputation protection programs. As an experienced virtual and live presenter, his clients and event partners have included Microsoft, Electronic Retailing Association, Blog World and New Media Expo, Business Development Institute, Human Capital Institute, ERE Media, Execunet, American Marketing Association, OneCoach, LinkedIn and others.
Keep up to date with Larry and Cheryl Battson's animal family each week on this hour long broadcast of fun and fact. Call into the "LIVE WILD WORLD HOTLINE" every Thursday night at 10 pm Eastern. Don't forget to enjoy our Wild World News with Dr. Henry Day! Learn fun facts everytime you tune in! To call our hotline, dial (347) 855-8123. Also tonight, we will have our "After Hours" show as we invite Neil Norman of Crescendo Records with us after the first hour. Neil Norman was attracted to electronic music through his interest in Science Fiction films. This was the inspiration for producing and appearing on a series of "Greatest Science Fiction Hits" albums, collections from the most significant music from Sci-Fi films and TV series; performed by synthesizer ensembles and a full orchestra featuring many of the musicians who played on the original soundtracks. Neil studied film and music at U.C.L.A. His main avocation is scuba diving and has experimented with recording underwater-the closest earth equivalent to being in space.
Join Host Live Chats
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (20 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (12 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (9 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (8 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- Sh Moore (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- DayVid (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- NarrowGateAssembly (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (0 chatters)