SORT BY Relevancy
In this first part of my 3-segment radio blog, we will be focusing on how the internet is changing the traditional (perhaps now archaic?) dating rituals in American society. Join me and a special guest as we discuss the many online outlets of dating and how they operate to help people find love - or is it just what the internet wants them to think is love? Find out when you tune in! You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate, all voices and opinions are welcome.
What is the age range that you date? Unsure of how young or how old to date? Do you have a really narrow range, like 30 - 35 years old, or are you open to ANYBODY over 18? What is appropriate? For men? For women?
Join us for this show on your dating age range and how it affects your success in love.
About the host:
Kiki Strickland is a Matchmaker and certified Dating Coach who is passionate about helping smart, successful singles who have a difficult time finding and keeping love. Her private coaching sessions and dating seminars are all about providing love life solutions to singles who desire to be married. Through her Flirt Nights, "Meeting Mr. Right" groups and book “How Divas Date,” Kiki is helping singles find love and the relationship they have dreamed of.
She has a BA in Communications from Howard University and several coaching certifications. She resides in Washington, DC with her husband.
Listeners can visit www.kikistrickland.com and contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ladies, are you newly divorced and want to get back out there and start dating? Or have you been out of the market for a while and don't know how to get back in? Dating has changed over the years!
We have a diva joining us this morning that is back out there dating after being married for many years and she is here to give us the 411 on what's happening. She has more suitors than she can handle since she started dating again. Hear what she is doing to get some new tips and advice on your own journey to a new love!
Shanda Estwick bio
After being with her husband since she was 16 for 22 years and married for over 12, at 38 Shanda Estwick found herself in unknown territory, single and clueless about men and the current state of dating. Undaunted by her lack of experience, she began her quest not just to figure how to successfully maneuver within the current world of dating but ultimately to obtain invaluable nuggets that would cause her to evolve on a more expansive level. Now with each new day, she compiles and chronicles information that every woman on the dating scene and starting over should know, from right in the trenches based on up close and personal conversations and interactions from men of different ages, races, and backgrounds and even women who’ve picked up their own nuggets along the way. This is the stuff that books and blogs are made of – how and what men really think, how to present your best self while being authentic and true to oneself and how to attract a variety of quality men whether it’s on an internet dating site, during a trip to the grocery store or walking down the street.
Hi Singles, I just came back from New Orleans and boy did I hear some interesting things! Let’s talk about it!
Have you heard of using spells and potions to make someone fall in love with you?
What about praying to the Lord to have a specific man/woman like you? Is that witchcraft, too?
Join me as I discuss "Dating & Witchcraft!"
Call in with your questions/comments.
Also, if you have specific knowledge on this topic, please contact me ASAP to be on the show. Thanks!
In this third and final part of my 3-segment radio blog, the focus will be on the dark side of online dating and the consquences and repercussions that come along with finding love online, whether you expect it or not. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you experienced a noteworthy repercussion you couldn't possibly see coming? Have you been 'catfish'ed? Have you ever wanted to 'catfish' someone? Join me and a special guest as we discuss the negative side effects of online dating. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all opinions and testimonials are welcome!
"Much to my surprise, I've been dating one of the first guys who responded for about 8 weeks now and have never been so happy/had so much fun. We're headed to NYC for a long weekend together next weekend." - Emma
The above is a testimonial from a client of Erika Ettin of A Little Nudge!
Erika's philosophy is that if you market yourself well, you’ll get more dates. And, the more first dates you go on, the higher the probability that you’ll have a connection with someone, simply by increasing your odds.
Some of you have been online for YEARS and not had any success. Join us as we hear from Erika on tips for success and how to navigate the process to find The One online.
ABOUT ERIKA ETTIN
B.A. in Economics from Cornell
M.B.A. from Georgetown
Owner of A Little Nudge helping singles with all aspects of online dating.
Read more: http://www.alittlenudge.com
In this second part of my 3-segment radio blog, there will be a focus on a few online dating sites, as well as analyzing my personal experiences with them. Have you joined an online dating website? Have you had a good experience or a bad experience? What do you think about the communication that takes place online between two parties who have not yet met? Join me and a special guest as we discuss what happens when you're looking for love online. You don't have to have an online dating profile to participate - all voices are welcome and testimonials are heavily encouraged!
Singles! Winter is almost over. FINALLY! What are you going to do in the Spring and Summer?
We are going to talk about taking some action over the next few months – getting ready for dating and improving our LOVE LIVES!
We’ll talk about doing some research on things to do this Spring and Summer, getting some date clothing – going shopping (YAY, fun!), getting in the right mindset & preparing for a relationship.
Get some paper and a pen to take notes and SPRING INTO ACTION.
Join us as we speak with Michael & Raphaelle Tamura, Renowned Spiritual Teachers, Healers and Clairvoyants!
Michael will talk about his 3 near death experiences and their impact not only on himself but on Raphaelle too! They will also be addressing the challenges in relationships--in particular for those who are sensitive or dealing in the metaphysical realm.
Both are renowned Spiritual Teachers who are gracing Virtual Vision FM today with their insights and wisdom. Do not miss this extraordinary opportunity to listen, lovingly grow and expand with two of the most inspiring teachers of our time!
Please visit their website at: www.michaeltamura.com for their bios, events and information on Michael Tamura's latest book, "You Are The Answer".
Join us as the Matchmaker & Dating Coach Kiki Strickland discusses dating for ministers and pastors. How do pastors find The One? In their congregation? Online dating? If you are a pastor/minister, or if you are looking to date a pastor/minister, you don't want to miss this segment!
Join us as we speak with John David Parker--an extraordinary soul on an even more extraordinary spiritual journey. John David Parker is a composer/producer who has had contracts with RCA. Once his contracts were complete he embarked on a magical spiritual journey. He visited with John of God in Brazil, he does trance work with his guides Calling Bear, Isaak, Hector and others and is a formidable hands-on healer. This will be a powerful show you will not want to miss!
For more information on John David Parker please visit his website at http://www.calling-bear.ic24.net/songandtrance/index.html
Join us as we speak with Trance Medium Elaine Thorpe and her Spirit Guide Jonathan!
Once again, Elaine Thorpe and her guide Jonathan will be gracing the VVFM airwaves with their unique insights and wisdom!
You won't want to miss this show! Call in with your questions regarding your life, the world, angels or even the afterlife. Anything goes! Whether you call in to the show or just listen we know without doubt it will be two hours well spent.
Prepare to be amazed!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (52 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (6 chatters)
- Raw Sex (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- TSBRadio (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- reactionariez (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (3 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- the klicious show (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (0 chatters)