SORT BY Relevancy
Stella Paul is an award winning multimedia journalist for report/blog/ videoblog and made documentaries on development and environment issues. She earlier worked as a news reporter for ETV, MSN, was a media campaigner for Greenpeace and the Communications Director of Video Volunteers - world's largest community media organization.
As a journalist, she tells to the global audience, the unheard stories of marginalized communities. And when she is not working on a news story, you will find her talking about issues that affect our youth, especially women. She is a part of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung - a global policy think tank that works to make heard the voice of the youth.
On the personal front, she is yet another Indian female child who survived by default. At 2 years of age she had a bad case of Diphtheria and her family decided that it would be stupid to get her treated because she was a girl child but her mother fought hard, and she lived, to share this story with you. Along with her lives a butterfly shaped scar on her throat - the telltale sign of a crude surgery, plus, the struggle of female children in India.
Join with Hosts Michelle Arbeau, Celebrity Numerologist and Jeffrey Miller, The Interventionist this week for a great talk with Melissa Sindeband Dragon, Esq. Melissa Sindeband Dragon, Esq. has been a Divorce Trial Attorney for 15 years. Melissa founded the first Holistic Family Law practice in Massachusetts in 2006 following her divorce from her son’s father. Melissa remarried in 2008 and lives near Boston with her husband, daughter and son. Melissa is a frequent guest legal commentator on radio and television as well as stars in her own “Divorce the Drama!” videoblog series on YouTube. Melissa serves on the Board of Nazareth Girl’s Academy as well as Boston Women Connect Organization a part of her ongoing commitment to mentorship and empowerment of women through entrepreneurial endeavors.
Join me and my guest video guru, author and coach Lou Bortone at 2:00 p.m. ET. Lou is a long-time marketing consultant and branding coach who helps entrepreneurs build breakthrough brands on the Internet. As an online video branding specialist and award-winning marketer, Lou provides services such as video production, brand development coaching, creative support and web copywriting.
Lou is a former television executive who worked for E! Entertainment Television and later served as the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Advertising for Fox Family Worldwide, a division of Fox in Los Angeles. Lou is an author and ghostwriter of six business books, a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach and a Book Yourself Solid Certified Coach. Lou also produces a light-hearted videoblog called LouTube, which can be seen at http://www.LouTubeVideos.com. He maintains a “Book Yourself Solid” coaching website at http://www.BrandsCoach.com.
Brand or Be Damned! Why Your Personal Brand is More Important Than Ever.
Do you have a brand? Do you know what it is? Can you clearly communicate your brand?
Join Certified Book Yourself Solid Coach Trish Lambert and personal brand expert (and Certified Book Yourself Solid Coach) Lou Bortone as they talk about the importance of a strong personal brand. They will go from soup to nuts as they establish what exactly is a personal brand, then go on to discuss how to get that brand out into your market FAST through strategies that include social media and online video. It will be a value-packed half hour, no doubt about it!
Lou Bortone grew up in the TV industry and has been involved in all aspects of the entertainment business for more than 20 years. After working in television and radio in Boston, Lou landed his first entertainment industry gigas National Promotion Manager for E! Entertainment Television in Hollywood. Later, Lou rose up the ranks at the Fox Kids Network, eventually becoming a Senior Vice President at Fox Family Worldwide, then a division of Fox. Today, Lou is a writer, producer and online branding consultant who teaches entrepreneurs how to build breakthrough brands on the Internet, with services such as online video
branding, brand coaching and creative support.
Lou also produces a weekly unique and light-hearted videoblog called LouTube. www.LouTubeVideos.com
Lou’s website is at: www.OnlineVideoBranding.com
This episode is hosted by Certified Book Yourself Solid Coach Trish Lambert, whose site is www.successinsweatpants.com
Our next guest is online video branding expert, Lou Bortone. Lou will be sharing why online video is key to promoting your business, along with easy, low-cost ways that you - yes you - can get going now.
Have you ever asked yourself these kinds of questions:
* Can I really do this? Don't I need a professional?
* How can a video help me with my online marketing?
* What do I put in my video, and how do I get people to watch it?
* What equipment do I need?
* What makes a good video, and what should I avoid?
* Where do I post it once it's done and how do I get it to the site?
Well, wonder no more! Lou has a way of explaining things so that even non-tech-savvy people can get it and take action. He'll be answering these questions and more.
To become a free V.I.P. radio show member and get your free bonuses, go to http://www.successmasteryradio.com
Lou is a former television executive who worked for E! Entertainment Television and later served as the Senior Vice President of Marketing & Advertising for Fox Family Worldwide, a division of Fox in Los Angeles. Lou is an author and ghostwriter of six business books, a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach and a Book Yourself Solid Certified Coach. Lou also produces a light-hearted videoblog called LouTube, which can be seen at http://www.LouTubeVideos.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Ms Blue (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (15 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Ron Reck (2 chatters)
- Royal Jewels (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Auntie Kim Ber Lee From Vine (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 18th Dynasty Generation (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (0 chatters)