SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Domestic Abuse for an adult is complicated and hard to comprehend and digest. How is it that an adult can be abusive to a "toddler?" They are the most INNOCENT, creatures on this earth and has a clean slate that has not been tarnished and is exposed to domestic abuse......it is INCOMPREHENSIBLE, DEPLORABLE, and most ASSININE, thing one could do to a child.
There are several videos via the internet that shows how horrific this act is deliberately perpetrated on innocent children. What can you do about it?
Who should you tell if you see it? Where can you find help for the child/children?
When should you speak up? How can you prevent it from happening?
We have resources available for you.......join us!
in Self Help
Domestic Abuse and the Effects of REJECTION!
The word "rejection" without any descriptive suggest alienation, isolation and pain. How does rejection from a parent inflict trauma, and pain on a child?
The supposed natural order of a mother is to love her child/children but as we see more and more in this day and time this is not always the case of a natural love for the off-spring of a parent. What can you do when you feel that your mother the person that brought you into the world "rejects" you and also by your siblings.
We are going to speak with Dr. Carolyn Sutton, Author of ' REJECTED BY MEN' BUT CHOSEN BY GOD, as she share her story of rejection.
You will hear how all along GOD has purpose for her life through it ALL. Her story will encourage and inspire you to know that GOD is always there and will bring "purpose" from your pain.
This is a very inspiring book about the author's story of rejection and resiliency! Her book is available at www.amazon.com.
in Self Help
A triad of very early development factors produce an abusive personality.
1. Witnessing abuse in the family of origin.
2. Being ashamed by a parent.
3. Being insecurely attached to a parent through their erratic emotional availability.
The full development of the abusive personality may be formed over time but the direction is set early on.
These are just a few of the factors in developing an abuser male or female.
Join us as we discuss how these factors manifest themselves in later adult relationships.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Domestic abuse is a serious issue. Victims are traumatized by direct threats, and imprisoned by conditioned co-dependency. When someone you love, depend on, or who has supported you turns violent or becomes the very oppressor they once shielded you from, the damage is hard to repair. African-Americans on a whole suffer massive domestic abuse...by the nation that was supposedly built on freedom, civil liberties, choice and morals. A country that promised to afford and protect the rights of people to live freely and choose their deity, wardrobe, faith and preferences without fear of repercussions or harm. The victim pool is massive among these two factions. How do we overcome the chains and the self-lothin instilled in us by our perpetrators? How do we truly break free from the chains that bind us to the pain we loathe yet cannot seem to put in its rihtful place...which is back on the people who gave it to us. Join in tonight at 10:30 pm EST with your thoughts.
JOIN US FOR OUR LATEST EFFORT TO ADVOCATE AGAINST AN ISSUE WHICH SEEMS TO BE GAINING MOMENTUM. SO MANY ARE IN CRISIS BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE TREAT ONE ANOTHER. UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS ARE EVERYWHERE FOR ALL TO SEE. TONIGHT WE DISCUSS THIS IN DETAIL AND HOW WE CAN INDIVIDUALLY HEAL AND HELP OTHERS. THE MIC WILL BE OPEN FOR EXPRESSION, COMMENTARY AND SHARING OF RESOURSES AND INFORMATION. SPECIAL GUEST COHOST IS WINGMAN GERALD GREEN A VICTIM TURNED SURVIVOR NOW A TIRELESS ADVOCATE TO BREAK THE CYCLE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
Real Talk All the Time will be interviewing a young lady by the name of Chitown. She is a motivational speaker, counselor and survivor of child abuse and domesitc violence. Join us as we analyze a cycle of violence. Also we will look at the FAILURE that is the foster care system. Many children are put into the foster care in hopes that they will be cared for only to find out they are suffering horrendous and almost unspeakable abuse. Is the Foster Care system a Haven for pedophiles and rapists? Who will hear the cry of these kids and do something to stop it. Foster Care a wolf in sheeps clothing. As usual we will also have our commentary on Sports, Entertainment, and Politics. Join us Tuesday, July 15th @7:30pm Eastern Time. REAL TALK ALL THE TIME. 100% Real unpolished and unrehearsed, real talk for real people. The call in is 347-637-3010. www.realtalkallthetime.com
in Self Help
The question comes up quite often regarding domestic abuse and those who survive it. "Did you choose to be abused?" It may seem to be a harsh question to ask a survivor and really asinine to ask this question.
However, if you do not understand how domestic abuse slips into your world and begin to tear at your very core. Yes, maybe the quesiton should be asked.
We will share how one may choose it and more important how not to choose it.
Conscious-decision is very important in which relationship you will choose. Are you choosing one that will set you up to be abused or choosing to be in a "healthy" relationship?
What we Can Do for the CHILDREN, the YOUTH and ADULTS included to lead the to SAFETY?
with HEATHER BENO and QUEEN AFI GASTON
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ABUSE
HELP & PREVENTION 4 ALL
NEWS That Matters - United States Sentencing Commission and RETROACTIVITY July 18, 2014
PRISONER'S PERSPECTIVE - Clemency Project 2014
The Virtual Site Seeing Tour Bus goes to....
Bonnie and Thomas Liotta interview Jane Evans from the U.K. She has been a Parenting Specialist, Trainer, Speaker, Writer and Blogger (also Mum, Step-Mum, Step-Nana!) for over 20 years. She specializes in helping families who have been exposed to trauma through domestic abuse, mental illness, substance dependency or other difficulty.
Jane is the author of the acclaimed How are you feeling today Baby Bear? an early years story book to enable children to explore feelings relating to living in a stormy home, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
Creating Champions for Life is a world wide humanitarian movement to heal, unite and empower families and communities, equipping them with the necessary tools to strengthen idividual standards, ethics and values while, together, raising the next generation.
On Thursday's Brian The Hammer Show:
-"Destiny" A Victim of Domestic Violence will be here to tell us about the challenges she's been going through and Brian will attempt to reach abuse shelters to help Destiny find safety, security and shelter as she battles against the odds to get back on her feet again.
-Brian will Simulcast LIVE with Eric "EZ" Zuley's recently launched "EZ Talk Live" to talk about the IWMA's (Independent World Music Awards) coming up on September 21st.
-Headline & Celebrity News & Gossip
Join us LIVE at 9am pacific - 12pm eastern time - Call in and join the show at 646-595-3032
-Max Ivey, Midway Marketplace helping people buy, sell and trade new & used Amusement, Concession & Confection Equipment. Free Appraisals
-MVP Productions, Hosting the IWMA's September 21, 2014, Hard Rock Live - Biloxi, MS
Special Thanks to:
-Tracy Lamourie, Lamourie Public Relations & Marketing
-Larry Rust, Former Keyboardist/Vocalist with Iron Butterfly, currently working on the "Musicians Against Abuse" Benefit Tour
in Self Help
Huniie is a poet, motivational speaker, abstract painter, custom gift basket designer, and spoken word artist. She has been writing since high school, where an English teacher took an interest in her poems and short stories and encouraged her to keep writing.
Huniie has gone from being a victim of child hood abuse/child hood sexual abuse/ domestic violence/ rape/ mental and emotional abuse, to helping others on the road of recovery and healing. Huniie has taken what was meant to destroy her, and turned it into a tool to help others along this path.
Join us as we talk with her about her journey from childhood sexual abuse and her surviving spirit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (64 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)