SORT BY Relevancy
Talk about the VA and ways to help Veterans in pursuing their claims before/during/after they have been denied/during the rebuttal process. Ways Veterans can pursue claims against the VA. Organizations Veterans can use to help them in their cases against the VA.
With Christmas having just passed, and the New Year upon us, How about we have some fun. Whether that be stories from your time in the service that make you laugh, or things you may do during the holidays to keep it positive. On a more serious note, I want to remind everyone of the homeless Veterans, those not fortunate enough to have a roof over their head this holiday season. As always, we are here to talk about Veteran issues, positive and negative. Please feel free to call us up to chat, to discuss, or to listen. Your choice
Do you know what your battles will be doing for the holidays? Whether you're still Active or not, most of us keep in contact with those we served with. Do you know what your battles are doing for the holidays? Do they have somewhere to go? Also, homeless Veterans make up 12% of todays homeless population, which is a high number in comparrison to the percentage who actually serve. Are there local organizations you can get involved with to help them out? We are all people, and misfortune can happen at the drop of a dime.
This week we will talk about medication and how quickly the VA is to give out a pill before addressing the problems.
Suicide, how does medication impact ones mental well-being? Is there a link?
Recently passed in the Senate, under Sec. 101 of Senate Bill 1203, named the 21st Century Veterans Benefits Delivery Act, "Ensure that Veterans receiving medical services under chapter 17 of title 38, United States Code, receive each immunization on the recommended adult immunization schedule at the time such immunization is indicated on that schedule." Over 90 vaccines are listed.
This episode will help those who dont really understand or know what Veterans Day is or what it truly stands for. We will help everyone understand where it originally came from and what it actually means. We will also help understand some of the more common misconceptions of Veterans Day.
A talk show for and about veterans. Discuss and debate issues. Relate your experiences and memories. Talk about how your service has affected you and your family and your health.A no holds barred sounding board for all veterans. All veterans of every conflict are invited. Family members over 18.
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (42 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (37 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- BeverlyD (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- E3 Radio (8 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (6 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (0 chatters)