SORT BY Relevancy
My name is Charlie Childs. Host of the Million Dollar Idea Network Radio Show It is my Job to give you at least one thing to think about changing to the positive something in your Spirit, Soul/Mind and Body. We talk about your path to success. The tools and habits needed for success in your Business,Family and Faith.
Why Victory Friday?
You got thru the whole week with your whole Spirit, Mind/Soul and Body.
Celebrate one more step to your Victory.
You have already Won walk in it.
Stand Up Take a Bow
Listen to the applause for you
Listen to some encouraging words, Music
Tyetisha Jackson-Burroughs is a young author in her twenties from New York City, who has taking to writing to express her inner thoughts and life experiences through her stories she started out just journaling not knowing her writings were taking shape into a very compelling first book.
She`s always trying to inspiring other`s and help in anyway she can. Tyetisha has a old soul she has this wisdom about her such a kind hearted sprit that can be felt even after meeting her for the first time. She will do her best to make sure no one she cares about has to face the same hardships she has already overcome. Tyetisha loves to read and have a fun she has an outgoing personality when not focused on writing. she has a very grounded disposition that’s infectious to all she comes in contact with. You can always see her smiling from a distance especially when she in a good mood. She is a real down to earth person to talk to she will never judge you but you can count on her to give you her honest opinion. After a few years of debating and talking with friends and getting a good support and encouragement she has decided to take the leap and share her writings, she is finally ready to share with the world her memoirs and invite new friends and feedback.
Her book ” Her Unwanted Child” is the first of many to be released by the cheerful author and hopes to make it big sharing and doing thing she loves to do.
John Carosella hosts Convergence, a journey into shamanism, science, and mysticism, exploring our beautiful world. Making the mystical accessible to the scientific-minded, and bringing the language of science to the Mystery, John brings provocative, new perspectives to living, learning, healing, and discovery.
This month, John engages the topic of being a warrior - and being yourself. We start with a roundtable conversation with John's co-hosts Mildred Lynn McDonald and HiC Luttmers on "What does it mean to be a warrior, and can you be one without waging war and experiencing violence?" Then, in Exploring Reality, John shares what he learned through a challenging conversation with Mars, the Roman God of War. Things take a lighter turn with gentle Reflection on the nature of being here on Earth, in this magnificent garden, and then to an examination of "Skunk Medicine". Yes, it all makes sense -- but it's John's birthday today, so even if it doesn't, let's just humor him...and have a little birthday cake on us!
Firefly Willows L*I*V*E!
Give us a listen...We'll help you you find - and shine - your inner light!
Gregg Jackson author of 40 Things To Teach Your Children Before You Die will be our guest tonight.
The Hagmann & Hagmann Report provides viewers and listeners information about current events and historical topics that transcend the political right-left paradigm and delve into the real issues behind the sugar-coated news. This unique, father-son detective duo uses their investigative abilities and resources to aggressively research and report on issues left untouched by the corporate media. The show addresses many issues once considered mere fodder for “conspiracy theorists,” tracing their roots from the various events that created them through the fabric of history to the present day. We are a listener supported show and those who are able to do so can donate here
Real information. Real truth. Less hype. Click here for website
Ari's weather forecast
The most famous words of John the Baptist are "He was become greater, I must become less, (John 3:30). How can we in these days become less when life seems to be more complcated then ever before. A hateful world sometimes pushes us to do things that we are not aware that we are doing. It takes a strong attitude to endure all the hate and anger the world wants to throw at us- the people of God. Letting people's hate pass by us and not reacting to it is best. How we do this is remembering who we are. These days calls for our minds to have a new attitude in Christ Jesus.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (15 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- DontLetThemBurn (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)