SORT BY Relevancy
Join our discussion about local farming
Vertical Vegetables and A Garden to Dye For!
Mike The Gardener Show!
on American Preppers Radio!
Thursdays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this week's episode, Mike talks with Chris McLaughlin author of the book Vertical Vegetable Gardening and A Garden to Dye For.
In the first segment Mike & Chris talk about how you can save money, time and space using vertical gardening techniques. In the second segment Chris gives an in depth discussion on growing plants in your own yard that you can use as natural dyes for your spinning projects, Easter eggs and much more.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Mike The Gardener
Truly Living Well is dedicated to using the most sustainable methods of farming to protect the environment and provide you with quality produce. Our food is free of synthetic pesticides, harmful fertilizers and GMOs. You can have confidence that our food is naturally good and locally grown. Our programs and activities provide agriculture training, nutrition, education and job creation. Truly Living Well plans to address efforts moving towards maintaining a culture of health and wellness in our surrounding communities via this radio. Please tune in and be a part of our efforts here a Truly Living Well.
Thanks to decades of clever mass marketing campaigns, the average person has become completely disconnected with how our food is grown and also what real food should look like. With the agro-chemical companies chiming away that “there is going to be a food shortage if we don't produce more food and decrease the world population in order for everyone to survive,” the reality is most people do not have a clue as to how their food is produced, where it is grown or how it is grown. Processed foods, initially created with the intention to save time, are simply not a healthy choice. Some of these processed, ready to “heat and serve” products made with “real chicken” are breaded, seasoned and disguised in all sorts of geometrical shapes so that children will be encouraged to eat them. Meanwhile, the average child who primarily consumes this type of food has no idea what a chicken looks like, sounds like or the fact that chickens are smart, loving beings. It takes a true organic farmer to really get the point across about the benefits of growing organics and eating organics. Joel Salatin is an organic farmer from Virginia who talks about the problems he sees not only as an organic farmer but as a consumer of organic foods. In hisbest-selling book, Folks, This Aint Normal: A Farmers Advice for Happier Hens, Healthier People, and a Better World he takes us into his world as he talks about how our food is produced and why we ought to take a closer look at where and how our food is produced. Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, as host, June Stoyer is joined by special guest Joel Salatin!
today jeff, susan and dennis continue their conversations about renewable energy and sustainable practices. join us, call in or chat. call in # 347-215-6731. let us know what is happening in your neighborhood - farm stands, solar charging stations, making old stuff into something useful again... from here we can go anywhere, so just call in!
Join Host Majiedah Muhammad, of the Farming and Gardening Program, and her Guest Brother Jovone! Brother Javone is a young brother who is engaged in gardening and farming from a very early age. The date for this programs is July 5, 2014 at 8:00pm, eastern time.
The Ministry of Agriculture's Blog Talk Radio (BTR) Show has extended an invitation to our weekly Shows-its where we offer four programs invested in "the farm as the engine for our National Life and the Economic Blueprint," a show that will inform, teach, and answer your questions and help you creat a culture of life for you and your family!
We thank our loyal listening audience and contributors from around the nation for your support. We ask that you visit our home page website at http://www.noimoa.com to be updated and to click on the donate dropdown window and make a donation or use the Program dropdown window and click BTR. To send an email to the program engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
So the verdict is in: eating meat at the rate we do in America is depleting resources and polluting others. The natural response would be, "Well we need to change our processes and eat less meat." Well scientists are taking half of this advice. They are changing the way meat is "made". It is being created in a lab with chemicals and other GMO ingredients and is currently in taste tests. Find out more about it June 4th at 12pm (CST)
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- Conservative Report (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (0 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (0 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (0 chatters)