SORT BY Relevancy
People who eat vegetables are physically healthier than those who don't. During this episode of the "We All Got ISSUES" show, Dr. Glenda talks with Lora Krulak, author of "Veggies for Carnivores". Tune in to learn weight loss strategies and ways to move vegetables to the center of the plate.
On this show, Chef Alex Cardinale will be talking about vegetables and the importance of fresh vegetables. Vegetables play a huge roll in cooking. Vegetables are used in dishes for cooking, they can be used as sides for a dish, and much more. Also vegetables are eaten raw in salads and such. We will chat about the importance of using fresh vegetables and when vegetables are in season. We will be having a SURPRISE GUEST on the show who will be talking about fresh vegetables and why the
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she interviews Deanna Minich, founder of Food and Spirit. Deanna is an internationally known nutritionist and author with more than 20 years of experience in nutritinon, wellness, and healing. In this interview, learn why there's so much more to veggies than just carbs, proteins, fats, or even vitamins and minerals. Phytonutrients or phytochemicals are the healing components of food that aren't often talked about. Learn WHY you should eat all the differe
Garden Tips and Talks Heritage Chickens!
Mike The Gardener Show!
on American Preppers Radio!
Thursdays 7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this week's episode, Mike talks with P. Allen Smith. Listen in as P. Allen Smith gives us some great tips if you grow veggies in a container as well as an in depth discussion on using manure in the garden as a source of nitrogen for your plants.
From there, P. Allen Smith teaches us what heritage poultry keeping is, the breeds being preserved and the great people that are working hard to keep those century old poultry breeds going.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
All about P. Allen Smith
Garden tips for new gardeners
P. Allen Smith's Socks and Feet method
Heritage Chicken Breeds
Visit Mike The Gardener Website HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Mike The Gardener
1. What is one kitchen trick you know and use that you don’t think many others know about? I don't know anything that someone else doesn't - my one thing that I do a lot is put shredded up spinach into everything.. chili... smoothies... enchiladas...spaghetti sauce..turkey meatloaf... I like to think that it adds come nutrients that wouldn't be there otherwise and you don't even notice it.
2. What is your most used kitchen tool? My knives of course - and my favorite Calphalon pans... My husband and I eat a lot of cheese so we have two cheese graters because one always seems to be unwashed.
3. What kitchen item can you not keep on your shelves long enough? Goat Cheese! I love goat cheese and I put it on everything - salads, bread, sandwiches, pretzels as a snack. It is soooo good!
4. What is a kitchen faux pas in your house? Putting my favorite knife in the dishwasher - I'm lenient with the other knives but want my favorite one to stay in good condition.
5. What’s your hangover meal cure (could be cure-all if you don’t consume alcohol)? For me this is more of a what is my favorite post run breakfast... I LOVE left over roasted veggies with some sort of protein like left over turkey meatloaf topped with sunny side egg!
6. What foods wouldn’t you touch as a kid that you can’t get enough of now? I was not very picky as a kid. I loved vegetables, the one exception is onions - I used to hate those - now I understand that they bring a lot of flavor to a dish - though I still can't eat them raw.
It's episode 33! Things fall apart. The center cannot hold. Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world:
Our friend Jared started listening to the podcast! WHEEE!
a lot of Islam (not all of it, but a lot of it)
Fundamentalist Religious Horseshit and the advent of technology
Maynard has 2 strokes
Cobble pisses a bloody tooth
Craycroft refuses to discuss his parentage
Crafting books for children
Credit coaching by Cobble and Craycroft
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE! COME EACHA VEGGIES
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of GardenGossipMagazine.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Garden Gossip home and garden show. Featured Guests: - Regina Leeds – Author of several organizing books, including New York Times bestseller ‘One Year to an Organized Life’ & 'The 8 Minute Organizer'. - Chris VanCleave & Teresa Byington – Co-hosts of Rose Chat Radio , bloggers, active members of the American Rose Society. - Bill Whaley &lsqu
Can you handle the power of the fully united Beard Salad Bullshit Brigade? Probably. It’s not that hard. Anyway, the latest episode gently caresses the following thingies:
Endless Gluttony in New Orleans!
That dude from Justified would make a cool Jesse Custer
The swarming orgy of Florida’s Love Bugs
The Glory of VladiBird
Chinese Werewolves and Black Wizards
DEAD OR ALIVE, I’M COMING WITH YOU
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE! COME EACHA VEGGIES
24 Hours after Maynard’s 36th Birthday, the Beardos Three decide to metaphorically visit the beach. Kinda. Subjects attacked:
Cobble is going to the gay bar!
GAY BAR, GAYY BARRRRRRR
Ye olde BBS (Bulletin Board System) days
Red Tide stinks
Childhood Dick Experiments
Continuing dick discussion
Maynard looks like a wet manatee, so has decided to get fit
Craycroft is hyper-fertile, but women can only get pregnant under the full moon
The Con Artist Podcast network #DeathToFanboys
COMIC DISCUSSION! We talk about comics. Also you.
If you kids stay in school, one day you might have a dick as wide and red as Maynard’s
Craycroft’s bleeds when he gets erect
This podcast is really just a shitty, nerdier version of A Mediocre Time With Tom and Dan. You should go listen to that instead
Also VOICEMAILS! Cobble’s strip club stories! The most ed-up dreams we’ve ever had!
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE! COME EACHA VEGGIES
The length and quality of our lives are our responsibility. We were all exposed to different life styles and cultural habits in our early childhood. However it is a time for change and the change starts life style modification. Please loin the conversation...
All children challenge authority – they are simply trying to grow up. How we handle these challenges from the very beginning sets the stage for what we will face as they move into the tween and teenager years. This includes the common battle over food choices. Our guest, Dr. Beth Onufrak (drbethkids.com) is a Clinical Clinical Child Psychologist specializing in early childhood. For over 19 years she has practiced with a passion for steering children and parents to a healthy growing experience. If you are a mom who is exhausted, despairing, even angry and out of answers, this is the show for you. Listen for Dr. Beth's savvy solutions to having your kids welcome bedtime, follow your instructions and eat veggies! Co-host, Carolina Jantac, RDN (Kid Kritics Approved), who also has degrees from the University of Florida where Dr. Beth received her doctorate, will add her experience as a mom to this conversation. This will prove to be a stress-releasing show for our children and ourselves! Join Dr. Beth, Carolina and me as we share savvy solutions for children who challenge us so they will make Better Choices, including Better Food Choices!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- John Baptist (116 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (81 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (44 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (29 chatters)
- MMA Tonight (24 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (11 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (8 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Kongolini Zulu Mau (7 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (6 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- MasterPiece (4 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (3 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- MOMO B (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)