SORT BY Relevancy
Today award-winning television host, popular cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian will share her fabulous vegan Labor Day menu and then chat with Stephanie Feldstein who is the Director of the Population and Sustainability program at the Center for Biological Diversity, to share about the Extinction-free BBQ! Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are available. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! Stephanie Feldstein's work highlights and addresses threats to endangered species and wild places from runaway human population growth and overconsumption. Stephanie holds a bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan in creative writing and has more than 15 years of experience in animal rescue and advocacy.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian will welcome YummyPlants.com founder, Rebecca Gilbert to share how you can easily entertain in “plant-based style” this July 4th weekend and to talk about her fabulous new book: It's Easy to Start Eating Vegan! YUMMY PLANTS 101. Rebecca Gilbert is a former competitive figure skater whose switch to a vegan diet healed her chronic joint pain. She founded the Yummy Plants vegan community to help provide support and comraderie for people transitioning to a vegan diet. She is known for her talk The Yummy Plants 101: Easy Transition Tips to a Vegan Diet. Her presentation includes information on easy egg and dairy substitutions, ideas for stocking a vegan pantry, and suggestions for making a vegan diet workable in our lives both inside and outside of the house. Rebecca has been a featured speaker at Vegfest events including the NYC Vegetarian Food Festival, Vegetarian Summerfest, Paris Vegan Day, and universities.
If you love to barbecue but want to eat plant based foods, you will not be disappointed with John Schlimms latest best-selling book, Grilling Vegan Style: 125 Fired-Up Recipes to Turn Every Bite into a Backyard BBQ! John serves up backyard cooking and entertaining like never before. Running the gamut from plant-based appetizers, salads, sides, kabobs, and burgers to main dishes, desserts, and, of course, cocktails, John Schlimm also demonstrates the art of grilling faux meats, with key info on everything you need for proper heat and the best taste. With color photographs throughout, this cookbook ensures that the magic of a summer barbecue or a night around the campfire can ignite your taste buds all year long. In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to best-selling vegan author, John Schlimm, about his tips and techniques for grilling as featured in his latest book, Grilling Vegan Style! Please tune in each week to The Organic View and visit podcast.theorganicview.com to subscribe to TheOrganicView's OFFICIAL RSS feed! If you are not able to hear out latest shows, please resubscribe on iTunes. Please also subscribe to our new Youtube channel for our latest interviews. Stay tuned! Today's show is brought to you by Eden Foods the most trusted name in certified organic clean food! Shop online at EdenFoods.com and enter the coupon code “ORGVIEW” when prompted during checkout to receive 20% OFF any regularly priced items (excluding cases). For other promotional offers, please visit TheOrganicView.com’s website.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Robert Cheeke, Founder and President of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness to chat about his upcoming book and keeping fit! Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Robert is the Founder and President of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. He is a two-time natural bodybuilding champion, writes books, gives lectures around the world, and maintains the popular website, VeganBodybuilding.com. He is a regular contributor to Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine, a freelance writer, entrepreneur, and multi-sport athlete.
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian focuses on easy-peasy, plant-based recipes for quick and delicious weeknight meals. Then she’ll welcome singer-songwriter and vegetarian Laura Cheadle to chat about her music and more! Laura Theodore’s cookbooks are now available, including the new book: Jazzy Vegetarian Classics! Laura Cheadle, has four successful albums out. Ms. Cheadle has opened for The Jonas Brothers, Spin Doctors, Garland Jeffreys, John Oates/Hall and Oates, and Average White Band amoung others. Cheadle has been featured on ABC “TUNED IN" segment and NBC 10. Her music has been featured on the Hit Radio Station 93.7 where she was voted as "Best Female Singer of 2009" and "Best Female Artist of 2010." Because of her active charity work, Laura was named a "Super Woman of South Jersey" in South Jersey Magazine. Laura recently appeared and performed on the NBC 10!
Join KM for this week’s episode of Anu Asafo as she talks with Vegan chefs Marie Amaya and Maat Ra Butterfly of solfoodcatering.com, about food, film, and travel.
The ANU spiritual Order is a way of learning that allows the student to place themselves at the center of the learning experiences as opposed to memorizing rituals, names, and protocol that serve little when it comes down to reality reconstruction.
This class series is a hardcore spiritual initiation into the deeper truths of indigenous metaphysics and natural power.
For classes with the Sadulu House please go to Saduluhouse.com/SH/Spiritual-Training
For readings go to: Saduluhouse.org/SH/spiritual-services-and-products/spiritual-reading/
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes acclaimed and bestselling vegan author, cook, and creator of VegKitchen.com, Nava Atlas. Nava will talk about her new book Plant Power, which celebrates the bounty of natural foods and teaches everyone—from committed vegans to those who just want more plants in their diet—how to implement a plant-based approach to their lives—easily, practically, and joyfully, every day. Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available and SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on September 1, 2014 - full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! “Taste” award-winning host Laura Theodore—with help from guests like Ed Begley Jr.—shows viewers how to cook easy, great-tasting vegan food for family and friends. Check local listings near you. Nava Atlas is the author and illustrator of many other well-known cookbooks, including Vegan Express, Vegan Soups, and Wild About Greens and she has written scores of articles on healthful cooking with natural foods, for Vegetarian Times, VegNews, Cooking Light, and numerous other publications.
Today award-winning television host, popular cookbook author and vegan chef Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Zsu Dever, author of the blog, Zsu's Vegan Pantry, to chat about wonderful recipes and the new book, Everyday Vegan Eats. Laura Theodore’s newest cookbook, Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites, is now available along with her popular book: Jazzy Vegetarian, Lively Vegan Cuisine That’s Easy and Delicious. Watch Jazzy Vegetarian on television, airing on the CREATE Channel across the country. Zsu Dever has been involved in the restaurant business most of her life. She hails from a long line of culinary professionals and restaurateurs. She is the author of the blog Zsu's Vegan Pantry and is passionate about teaching new vegans and vegetarians how to succeed with their newly chosen diet and become lifelong vegans. She is a homeschooling mother of three teenagers in San Diego, CA. In addtion, Laura will welcome award-winning Italian tenor, songwriter, and producer, Michéal Castaldo who has entertained more than 500,000 people across the USA and Europe with classic Italian songs.
I will be talking with Lindsey Gomes, Dietician at Shop Rite (E. Hartford and Manchester, CT) about Healthy Fall Recipes including cooking with apples, root vegetables and pumpkin.
It's hard to argue with a plant-based diet when it benefits our waistline, wallet, and the well-being of our planet. Bestselling vegan cookbook author, Nava Atlas, joins us to share her most popular recipes, plant-based kitchen tips and the ultimate time-savers for vegans from her new book, “Plant Power.” As the founder of VegKitchen.com, the leading web resource for vegans and vegetarians alike, she busts the myth that cooking vegan meals is more complicated and less flavorful.
The relationship between health and food is not a new idea. As Hippocrates, the father of medicine, said in 460 BC, "Let food be thy medicine." Armed with the belief that a plant-based diet is essential to our well-being, Nava shares fun, flavorful recipes like Asian favorites and tortilla specialties.
While you don’t have to know how to whip up a 5-course meal from scratch at a moment’s notice, Nava will share her solution to the dinner dilemma meal planning. (You’ll probably also learn that cooking can be pretty joyful, too!) No longer only for those with unlimited free time, Nava gives us easy make-ahead tips to help you eat well even on your busiest days.
Aside from the scrumptious recipes Nava will share, what is ultimately important is the overall message: it is time to begin to be more mindful of what, why and how you are eating for your health and well-being.
Hoodoo New Orleans Voodoo Secrets, and Recipes
Daily at NOON CST
Listen In and Call In number is 347/215-8967
Hoodoo Obeah Bokor Oloye Divine Prince Ty Emmecca
24 Hours a day!
I Specialize in Results!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (132 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- Channel Panel (79 chatters)
- in5d (70 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- DDP Radio (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Organic View (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (1 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)