SORT BY Relevancy
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes executive chef, cooking teacher, caterer and former diabetic, Jason Wyrick, to share tips for a healthier and compassionate vegan Thanksgiving and his new book, Vegan Tacos. Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s CDS and her cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available! Watch SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE NETWORK premiering on December 11, 2014! SEASON FOUR is full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals. (Check local listings). Chef Jason Wyrick is an executive chef, cooking teacher, caterer and a former diabetic. He has co-authored the New York Times best-selling book 21-Day Weight Loss Kickstart with Neal Barnard, MD, and has taught alongside many medical and dietary professionals. A former diabetic who cured his diabetes and lost 100 pounds by going vegan, Jason was the first vegan culinary instructor in the world-famous Le Cordon Bleu program.
Looking for the newest, yummiest packaged products on the vegan scene today? Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Rebecca Gilbert for a new monthly segment: Rebecca Gilbert Reports. This month, Rebecca will talk about and compare the best vegan cheeses in the marketplace! Rebecca Gilbert is a former competitive figure skater whose switch to a vegan diet healed her chronic joint pain. She is the founder of yummyplants.com and the author of It's Easy to Start Eating Vegan. Rebecca has been a featured speaker at Vegfest events including the NYC Vegetarian Food Festival, Vegetarian Summerfest, and Paris Vegan Day. SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian airs every Tuesday and Thursday nationwide on the CREATE NETWORK! Cookbooks and DVDs, signed by Laura Theodore, are both available at www.jazzyvegetarian.com
Dr. John McDougall
John A. McDougall is an American Irish physician and author whose philosophy is that degenerative disease can be prevented and treated with a low-fat, whole foods, plant-based/vegan diet – especially one based on starches such as potatoes, rice, and corn – which excludes all animal foods and added vegetable oils. Passionate? Incredibly. Compelling? Totally. Convincing? Yes – because of the science Dr. McDougall brings to the table. If you have EVER wondered or want to know more about the benefits of a plant-based diet and want to educate yourself, make joining us a “must do.” You will be glad you did. Our thanks to the Tucson-based Healthy You Network for introducing us to Dr. McDougall and for helping make this interview possible. This show sponsored by Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona.
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Elena Wilkins you'll discover:
1. Why a plant based diet is optimal for health and weight loss.
2. The 3 keys to preparing your mind for a successful transition.
3. How to make your plant based diet easy in a world of fast fried foods.
4. Why vegans who consume a whole foods diet do not lack any nutrients or need supplements.
5. How and where to shop to make a plant based diet affordable.
6. The basic food staples and how to prepare your pantry.
7. The 5 kitchen gadgets you’ll want to invest in early on.
8. Where to find support for a successful lifestyle change.
9. How to be a vegan in a non-vegan world. How to build bridges of understanding with family, friends and beyond.
10. Three keys to helping kids transition to a plant based lifestyle.
Elena teaches people how to transition to a plant based diet to improve health and achieve permanent weight loss. Learn more at http://www.vega-licious.com
ATTENTION ALL LOC KINGS, LOC QUEENS AND LOC LOVERS @_locology_ in collaboration with @menwithlocs is super excited to announce that vegan, professional bodybuilder and Loc King @thavegandread will be our featured guest on our next episode of LOC'D TALK RADIO SHOW. Join us as @thavegandread talks about competing in the world of professional bodybuilding as a vegan and most importantly about his Loc journey. Tune in, listen in or call in Monday 19th God willing @ 9 pm Eastern time as Nina of @menwithlocs and myself aka @yanniethelocologist have Loc'd Talk with our guest @thavegandread . To hear Monday's Loc'd Talk episode you can go to www.blogtalkradio.com/loctalkradioshow or call 646-787-8096. We encourage you to call into our show, so don't be shy. Our next show will be a fun and exciting one. Also, feel free to share and tagg others in this post. ???????????????????????????????????????? LOCOLOGY : THE STUDY, THE KNOWLEDGE, THE GROWTH
Forced Vaccine Petition, More Whole Foods Protest, Vegan Chocolate Milk
in Self Help
We LOVE pizza!!
Mark Sutton is the author of the 1st ever Vegan Pizza Cookbook, "Heart Healthy Pizza," with a forward written by one of our previous guests, Howard Lyman, The Mad Cowboy. Mark has been employed as the Visualizations Coordinator for two NASA Earth Satellite Missions, a freelance interactive multimedia computer consultant, an organic farmer, and head photographer. Mark has produced work for two Nobel Prize winners (on global climate change) and helped create UN Peace Medal Award-winning high school curriculum. He's currently the editor of the Mad Cowboy e-newsletter.
Mark Sutton will join us to talk about his book, which contains over 100 plant-based recipes for making pizza. Through the imaginative use of grains (oats, quinoa, millet, and others) as well as legumes (such as chickpeas, black eyed peas, white beans, dal), sometimes nuts, and various vegetables (artichokes, carrots, corn, etc.), Mark has created 60 unique "cheese-like" sauce recipes that range in taste texture from a delicate velvety to a custard firmness. Most are gluten-free! With recipes for pizza crusts (including gluten-free versions), "bottom sauces" & total pizza concepts, this book will help anyone create the most healthy pizza possible. Yum!!
We'll be joined in the studio by Ben Gibson, founder of YOUvolution whose "mission is to bring hope to the hopeless and empower the hopeful!" We'll talk about following your dreams.
And we'll be talking with Lisa Marshall and the muisc that she has been making in the Austin scned the last few months.
And Part II of getting back on track with tips for riding life's ups and downs.
Your target market must first know who you are, what you do, and how who and what you are and do will help them to achieve their goal, solve their pressing problem, or satisfy their specific need. A gigantic slice of brand building begins with brand awareness by your distinct target audience. What if there was a striking strategy to swiftly plant and grow your brand in mind and heart garden of your highly-targeted consumer market composite. There is such a "striking strategy!" That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Some would say that Spirituality should be based in God. But, if we see the Creator in Creation, then would'nt a Nature based or Earth based Spirituality make sense? Scripture states, "He who says he loves God and hates his neighbor is a liar." Would it not also be true that "He who says he loves the Creator, yet destroys His Creation is likewise a liar?" Join us for a presentation and discussion on Earth Based Spirituality. Presentation starts at 11 PM, and I will start taking callers around 11:20 PM. Blessings!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (471 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Papa Lou (24 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (6 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- urgentfury (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (0 chatters)